What does Veeky Forums think about Ford?

What does Veeky Forums think about Ford?

This board is incapable of independent thought and just parrots other shitposters to fit in, do you really care?

You know what they say Ford stands for, dontcha?

Fix it again tony

Fast Only Rolling Downhill
Fatally Obese Redneck Driver.
Factory Ordered Road Disasters
Found on Road Dead
Fix Or Repair Daily
Forget Out Running Dodge
Fucked On Race Day
Four Old Rusted Doors
Ford Owners Recommend Dodge
Ford Owner Really Dumb
Failure Of Research and Development
Ford Owners, Really Dumb

God-Tier company. Only company that can touch them is Tesla.

You're thinking of a FIAT, Dale.

>conspiracies intensify
One of the best shows on TV tobh

FIX
OT
RGAIN
DONY

Fords are okay. I much rather prefer Dodge, but Fords are alright.

>Dodge
Oh yeah, I'm a lawn ornament enthusiast as well.

Another Powerstroke apologist lmao

Its sad that there was actual answers in the Ferrari thread and this is just king of the hill memes, brand shitposting and alphonse. :(

Focus On Rape Day

Still miss it to this very day.

>Adult Swim
>funny
It's just mindless continuous brain clogging for ADHD teens who are scared of hearing their own thoughts. The Spongebob of 15 year olds.

>doesn't know about 12 oz mouse

>It's just mindless continuous brain clogging for ADHD teens

So, if Veeky Forums had a TV Channel.

Fix
Ot
Rgain
Dony

who is Alphonse? I feel like im missing out

Ford employee

Furfag no car degenerate

Is that still Alphonse though or is it other anons pretending to be him to ironically shitpost? Since he went from tripfag to namefag it's impossible to be sure (not to mention that he or his copycats also post anonymously sometimes but with the obvious style or pics)

Godmachine makers
Quick rundown:

>They invented ecoboost, a complex field of mechanical engineering which only they can comprehend fully
>proud defenders of the turbo
>have created several black holes
>said to even have created a white hole (unconfirmed)
>Said to be intimidating in private (not violent, this is false)
>have invented the cure for lolpushrods
>GM bows to Ford
>the final red pill
>they are legion
>know the truth about the very tall nature of VTEC engines
>FCA bows to Ford
>Hold back the cure for solid axles to bring their ecoboost based godmachine to the market
>In contact with aliens, we think it might be several species
>Have psychic powers
>Dominate racing circuits with an iron but fair fist
>first beings to drive on Jupiter (Jupiter being a gas planet is a jewish lie)
>skilled in arcance sorcery and Japanese swordsmanship
>Own castles, nuclear plants and mansions around the world
>rumored to have transcended to the eighth dimension
>Saleen (even more exclusive than Cadillac) bow to Ford
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>their death would result in an atom bomb explosion, only to reveal that they have survived/been reborn

They make the best cheap to medium cheap cars, which is all I care about when buying new. Surely one of the all around best car makers ever.

you literally cannot contain this hurt

found the butthurt gm fangirl

A black man who has a very big penis. He also has great taste in vidya. This upsets a lot of Veeky Forums posters

Used to be good, then stopped making this

all of this is true

also, i drive a mustang

I like Crown Vics as much as the next guy but honestly they aren't *that* good... Either cheap beaters or, if you have enough cash, cool project cars.

Yes user, you're a sophisticated adult who only peruses the finest of programming, we really care.

I also drive a mustang (ecoboost) and I love it

The civilian Crown Victoria (and Grand Marquis) are the best cars in existence at being a car.

It has four doors, four wheels, and a slow-ass four speed automatic transmission that acts like a grandma trying to pick out bread at the store. It seats six people in the cabin and another five in the trunk. It's body on frame so moderate fender-benders won't total the whole car. It's got a big, lazy engine that still has enough torque to pass anything but a gas station. It's one of the last big sedans with distinct three-box styling, with huge windows and a low beltline and no retarded half-hatchback-trunk thing. It's rear wheel drive so it forces you to learn how to handle your car in shitty weather conditions. Parts are everywhere and they're easy to fix yourself if something breaks.

There's no angry headlights or in-car infotainment systems or electronic nannies other than traction control (which was optional). The dashboard is flat and has a few buttons to control the radio and heat. It doesn't try to be a sport sedan, or a luxury status-symbol, or a macho muscle car. It's a big, comfy car that goes from point A to point B and lets you carry a bunch of people and their shit at the same time, and it doesn't try to hide that fact to appeal to a younger or more sport-oriented demographic.

It's a car and nothing more, nothing less, and that's just fine.

I know all about them; I've had a few. But I was just saying that they aren't *amazing*, just good cars.

I'll be damned if your post doesn't make me want one again. They're hard to find in my area.

I love the new mustang but god-damn is it ugly from behind.

What makes a car amazing, though? Most cars are amazing at one thing or another. An (older, before they got xbox huge) Civic will be fantastic for cheap running costs and reliability, but might leave you wanting something with more room and a comfier ride. A pony car or 'vette might be some of the best bang for your buck performance wise, but the rear seats are either unusable or nonexistent and cargo space leaves something to be desired. A panel or conversion van will give you all the room you could want, but the gas costs will eat you alive; a minivan works as an in between but (aside from the minivan stigma) maybe you don't actually need THAT much room, which gets less and less each year anyway as the interior becomes more cramped, the windows get smaller, and the pillar airbags get larger.

There aren't many other cars I'd include in the "really fucking good at being a CAR" segment. GM B-bodies, of course, and older Volvos, both of which have the advantage of coming in wagon form too because wagons are great.

>I also drive a mustang (ecoboost) and I love it
I pity you
those shitty V6s sound so terrible ford plays engine sounds from the speakers

JMOD the trans and get yourself a good tune, and the difference is night and day.

I love Foci, they look like retarded catfish. When I see mine I can imagine it saying "are u gonna drive me" with some stupid nasal voice.

Nobody in my family ever owned a Ford (we're Volksfags), but my neighbour is a declared Ford fan and said that while he will consider buying other brands if the offer is good enough, he'll mostly stick with it.

He has two Focus wagons (2005 and 2007 iirc) says he didn't have problem with either and maintenance is cheap, claiming it's overall the best price/quality ratio deal he ever had.

Nice rims man