pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs!
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord:
discord.gg/sfjyzzV
Come to us baby, don't be shy.

>[New] How to webm
Video capture through Sims 4 as normal (Hotkey: V)
Download WebmForRetards - gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
Adjust as necessary and convert

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Veeky
alf-si.tumblr.com/HQ_ts4_English
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fancy OP desu

So the turban wearing, incestuous family, the Rosaya's, listens to heavy metal.

is2.Veeky Forums.org/wsg/1484906410244.webm

I try and get the plumbob centerpiece animated too if I get the chance to make another OP.

In other news, Eliza missed a party with her friend-that's-a-guy-but-nothings-official-but-they're-great-together because she was too sleeping after publishing another cheesy 50 Shades clone.

What a magical OP.

Any good sites for large cc packs? Want to play sims 3 again but browsing through all these sites would probably take hours

I searched up 'Sims 3 CC Bundles' on Google and found a few links to an assortment of CC.

nice op :)

Lmfao who made this. Gave me a good laugh.

Oh, you're back; person who's name escapes me but have dubbed thee as 'smooth'.

>tfw my best OP image was a shitty 1200x1200 with random images
>tfw new OP put webms together with style
>and at only 331kb it's smaller than my 1200x1200 jpgs
OP is magic

Actually this brings up a good question. How did you create that .webm, OP?

Got the animated plumbob, but I might finish the rest tomorrow. It's already 4 am holy fuck

OpenShot + ffmpeg

I used OpenShot to arrange all of the webms and general logo which was kind of a pain in the ass, desu, since I had to skew the two on the right to fit properly due to aspect ratio differences

I then exported it to webm in editor. That was easy easy-peesy. Came out a 3.5MB.

I then just fed the final video through ffmpeg with variable encode to keep most of the quality while still getting it small enough to post and it shit out that tiny thing of a file.

So yeah. Gotta love FOSS software.

Is anyone working on anything InSim/Awesomemod/Twallan-like for Sims 4? I have the Command Center from MTS but just wondering if there's something else I should know of.

Also, oh my, Sims 4 isn't that bad... maybe.

how do I download the latest patch for the pirated version?

>animated op

you don't

MC Command Center is the Twallan-like for TS4. Still in production, and only less than 2 years old, so it's getting there.

Toddlers patch is still being cracked I believe.

Sound webms are the new orange.
is2.Veeky Forums.org/wsg/1484900258284.webm

Ok, thank you for the answer!

Headphone warning.

Sorry for not putting you in the OP. Your stuff was really good last thread but the opportunity to selfishly self-insert my sim was too big to pass up pls don't h8 me dood

All good. You got my other one, and current main Sim in there.

The unwritten rule is that whoever makes the OP gets to self-insert

Or just post 4 Claire Eclairs if that's what they feel like

Betty and hello.

It was me. Now give me kissu!

Hai!

Do you know a mirror for downloading the HQ texture sets for the HQ patch?: alf-si.tumblr.com/HQ_ts4_English ?
I can't download from yandex

also is this patch any good?

4096 textures sounds nice, but is this patch actually good for playing with? Ive seen many mods recommend it

As long as you have a good PC it should be fine. 4096 textures are huge. Expect more load times.

nvm the mirror. you can download every file separately from yandex, even though it says download limit has been reached

Making the Takahashi brothers' house from Initial D now

Is there any way i'll be able to do those stairs out the front? And the garden?

Using layers of foundations if I were to guess.

Can you actually do that? I can only choose one height of foundation for the whole lot

I'm not 100% familiar with TS4's build mode. I thought that was possible?

What a fancy OP

It is. It's to encourage anons to share webms. I'll be doing more of that later along the day.

have you ever been to a mafia wedding with guidos and their mafia wives?

It's a beautiful thing when a little girl trusts a man who has the power to destroy her enough to submit herself entirely to him knowing full well he is dangerous. Because she is his, he will never touch her, and will break anyone who ever does her harm.

She's going to please him now. trust and submission is hot. Woof.

Sims 4 feels much more like a sequel to Sims 2 than Sims 3. This is a good thing, we'll see how long it lasts.

>Sims 4 feels much more like a sequel to Sims 2 than Sims 3.

I agree and it's the best thing about it. The more I play TS4 the more I begin to detach TS3 as part of the Sims. TS3 just feels like a black sheep both visually and conceptually, imo. That's not a bad thing by any means but it definitely changes the way I treat it and see it. I reckon it was was too ambitious of a game that the devs simply didn't have the talent and skill to keep it as functional and standardized as it deserved.

>I reckon it was was too ambitious of a game that the devs simply didn't have the talent and skill to keep it as functional and standardized as it deserved.

Exactly.
>mfw still get 30 fps in 4 on my gtx 970 when I zoom out due to how badly optimized shadows + reflections are
>and it's supposed to be the best sims game in terms of performance
>these clowns in charge of an open world game

Jesus christ no.
I'm glad that's over.

Does anyone know where I can download these sims. the YouTube vid said to look for simona93 but I can't find these anywhere.

i still prefer 3 gameplay wise. 4 has better graphics and performance and a few neat additions but it feels so shallow

Does the new singing skill interact in any way with the Musical Genius aspiration?

TS3's best part was the fact that the world continuously evolved around you. I wish we didn't require a mod (MC Command) to simulate a similar feeling. They should really include an equivalent in the options that's, by default, turned off.

Holy shit, a webm op?! Who is the wizard among us?

Ed Gein, is that you?

It rubs the lotion on its skin

>baby's first webm

I agree with this, though I think as these packs and expansions are coming out its starting to feel less and less so

>much more like a sequel to Sims 2 than Sims 3
That's cause Sims 3 was a prequel

you are 1 cheeky kunt m8

that rachel looks pretty bad 2bh

Anyone having sims just stand around doing nothing for long periods of time before completing or starting a task?
It's been happening more often for me and the game has become pretty unplayable.

Which game? I'm pretty sure the issue you're having is lag and is very common in TS3 because it's not optimized

Sims 4 actually.

I'm having this issue too along with the mouths not moving.

I've had the issue as well in a fresh install. Pausing and setting speed to 1 sometimes fixes the issue.

I saw on /r/thesims a simguru comment that they're looking into the mouths not moving issue.

Yeah, I've been doing this. I usually play on speed 1, so there shouldn't be so much input delay.

Morning errbody.

>This is the maximum breast size by default
c'mon son

ey bb

My back hurts watching that.

That already is impossibly big and misogynistic.

>impossibly big and misogynistic.
>D-cup at best
>impossibly big
Pick one

Boobs are great.

I dunno, I've seen women with enormous natural coconuts.

UN says otherwise.

The UN's been shitting the bed as of recently

Asses are fine too.

>Instructions for pirates to use the gallery are in the FAQ which is linked in the OP

I don't see a FAQ in the OP. Am I blind?

It has been patched to not to work.

This keeps happening but I realized it only happens when the sim has a plate in their hand. My sims have been taking baths with plates, and going to bed with plates. The plates cause the sims to get out of the bath or bed immediately. They also refuse to take any action most of the time. Started happening when I downloaded MC

I see. If you had the base game on origin and use the g4tw expansions copypasted on top, would you then be able to use the gallery or still not?

Vampire preview stream at thesims on Twitch..

I think EA is not stupid enough to not check the authentication on DLC.

Just steal some poor sods CC

So how do I get these patreon exclusive animations without paying for them?

no.
But you can buy the base game on a second computer[or use a friend] and download the tray files from the gallery, then transfer those files to your computer with the pirated game.

Titties are wonderful, though. Also, obscenely large bubs can look natural all the same pending you add enough fat around all the other parts that matter.

Meh, game needs better ass and thights slider

I agree. Also there should be better muscle layers for women. My fit amazons look either skinnyfat or bulimics

Its weird that there aint any. One could just take skyrim texture with noice muscles and work that into the game.

You got me there. Asses look okay, but they'd look more natural if the rounded into the thighs, and being able to move them around so you could have applebottoms would also be pretty swell. Maxis won't do it though, because focusing too much on ladybooty might get people upset.

Implement the slider to males too.

and a crotch slider so I can make my girls (male) show what they are packing

Has anybody made a family with Stallman? I'm thinking of doing this now.

I actually tried to do it with the famous milkdrinker texture, but I just couldn't figure it out

YES. They need a slider for the ol' nugget pouch.

Wish sims used the same kind of system as skyrim. Making small changes in gimp would be easy as fug.

No but please do.

Nice to see a fellow /g/entooman.

Setting up my shit for the first time since Vanilla. Got MC and WW.

Any must-have mods out there besides MC?

>everyone and their mother makes high waist CC pants

I just want them to hang low. Would be cool if they made separate layer for underwear

Is vampires out yet?

it's coming out on tuesday

Better question is why LGR hasn't reviewed the toddlers patch yet

Probably because it's free content and not something that people need to decide if they want to buy or not. I don't think he's made videos for any of the other free updates

How long does it usually take g4tw to upload a working version that can go on top of their old ones without fucking shit up?

They said they're not doing one for city living.
If you're referring to vampires, they're not the ones who crack the game. But we can expect it in 4-10months.