/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1023

>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8 - Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13 - Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23 - Granblue Shodown
1/23 - 1/30 - Guild Wars (Earth)
1/31 - 2/8 - New Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Previous thread

FIRST!

I'm sparking the old man

Thank god this isn't another autistic OP like the last one.

Why the reference to Gurren Lagann? Do they share the same seiyuu or something?

the glasses

Next ticket when?

Yeah, I mean why? Let's give him the same shades as Kamina because why not?

>nips said oldman is dark core
uh darkfags?

Dude Astral power lmao.

Oh, that kinda makes sense, thanks

>GL invented those shades
You kids today.
Watch more mecha, faggots

hey guys
where do i farm rupies?

Waiting for P_'s lewd Herja images
Hoping for yozo to make a Herja doujin

Marque bla bla is core!

nobody said they invented the glasses, moron.
It's just that GL left the biggest impression upon seeing them.

Not really.

>Gurren Lagann came out over 10 years ago

No it didnt.

Sold co-op treasure.

No

thank you

Where is the new thread? We are already 20 posts in, its time to migrate to new toast. Stop being lazy fucks.

oh it's you again

アストラル乗せた奥義の減衰270万位かな?
闇と言うと短期戦+背水ゾーイ発動で出来る限り短期にTA出して通常ダメージを稼ぐと言うのが今の主たる使い方だから、あまりこいつの性能評価されないとは思うけど
長期戦なら悪くはないかもしれない

What's that even mean?

Is the attenuation of the mystery you put on Astral the 2.7 million?
When it says darkness, I think that performance evaluation is not done so much because it is now the main usage to say that TA is issued in the short term as early as possible by activating short-term battle + backwater Zoe and earn regular damage
It might not be bad if it is a long term warfare

>his regen works in sub
OH SHIT NIGGER

someone make a webm of his ougi

wasn't the next dark SSR supposed to be a popular character or something
what the FUCK KMR

Holy shit, this image just made my boner hit the ceiling.

boost for apollonia fucking when?

Hopefully never.

didnt he say next dark story ssr

>OLDMAN IS 9.5

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

No, the fire showdown character is a character we're all "very familiar with" is probably what you're thinking.

Is this chrome only? Can I run it through firefox or IE at least?

>having to use old man in a team

It's flam=glass and we are getting water weapons as well.

>gbfg BT-
I checked and it was 8.5

that was a different comment entirely

>I fell for it
Fuck off.
>and so did he

Apologize.

and so did (You)

Huh?

Fuck back off to cuntbook, moron.

Non Google Translate version : So the new Character's buff caps the Ougi Damage roughly around 2.7 Million?
Up until now the meta for Dark would be short burst battles + Summer Zoey Enmity coupled with Triple Attacks for damage, so I doubted if this guy (new SSR) would be of much use
But it seems like he could work for drawn-out battles as well

Nevermind, read the link.

Will it be Lyria and Satan?

I don't even have facebook you fucker. KMR should apologize for bricking my chat.

>healing and shields
>not a instant shit tier for the element of invencibility and enmity memes

>drawn out battles
Dark already has six beatrix and forte.
Also since there's no other erun or harvin dark character worth playing that means baha is garbage unless you use zoey or vampy, which is stupid in a long fight.

He doesn't fit on any team. Another trash character, worse than veight.

>Forte

>3 million

She'll get her SSR one day, just you wait

What a cool potato

he doesn't attack for one turn and it takes 5 turns to build that up. meanwhile your other characters are sitting at full ougi meter for 2 turns.

DO YOU REMEMBER

>worse than veight
Hol' up, I can't let that slide. He's superior to Veight in ANY short fight and a much better nuker.

?

>Still pushing beatrix meme
>mentioning Forte at all
>Vampy is bad in long fights

Every time I see a post like this I'm reminded that /gbfg/ unironically believes Beatrix isn't a powerhouse with the correct grid, and I'm reminded of just how much sway memes have on the honest beliefs of the people who frequent here.

WHEN IT WAS LAST SEPTEMBER

THE WIND BLOWS HARD IN DECEMBER

>isn't a powerhouse with the correct grid,
Yea man, that doesn't mean shes good. And frankly, you can do just as well with other builds so calling her good because with a specific build is retarded. Hyper waifu autism even. The autism to not accept the fact that your waifu is trash.

?

AAAAAAAIIYAAAAAAAAAAAA

According to your own retarded logic, zoi isnt good because you need a specific pool.

Does anyone mind helping carry me through Co-Op Ex? I need to go through 1-4 til the end. I'll start all the missions, just need people along to help.

19D51

fuck off :^)

Please show me a cheap pool that will make the garbage known as Beatrix work.

OUR LAST FIGHT

DO YOU REMEMBER

trash song

I can't carry you, but I can join you. I'm still at 2-1 EX myself.

Delta was unmitigated trash

>he says, while claiming zoi is good despite needing a specific summon, several whale weapons, and a specific team setup

stop talking anytime. When you dont have a fucking clue, like you do, its better to just shut the fuck up

Cortanas are free btw, retardo

>characters who are incredibly powerful with specific grids but weak without them are bad overall
So Ayer is bad? I really hope you're merely pretending, and don't really think characters should be judged by their least effective uses over their most effective ones.

Zoi actually works really fucking well with any pool, you build a backwater pool to do broken levels of damage. Bea isn't that great until you build a highly specific pool just for her. A pool that makes her run just as well as you can makes characters in other pools. This doesn't make her good, you can make any character good if you build a pool based around them. All this does is not just make her a midget cum dump, but an incredibly expensive and picky whore.

Thanks for letting me know that Celeste was hard to obtain and that Celeste claws were whale weapons.

>2 0* Hades and a 0* Odin
G-guys, please, don't you have a Milia or something?

Post MAMA

CORE!

This post is full of memes and buzzwords.

Thanks for letting me know that cortanas are whale weapons kiddo.

Btw, way to discredit yourself. Zoi with celeste and claws is just sad compared to the gisla hades

odin gives 50%, shut the fuck up

ODIN>MILIA

>ask for a cheap pool
>moron starts talking about gislas
It's like you cannot comprehend anything.

;_;

Are players ever actually recruited by competitive guilds based on their perceived potential or does every guild just wait until people are overqualified for them and then beg them to join?

Claw Zoi is already one of the strongest and most broken things in the game and you build gilsa Zoi because you hate everything good in the world.

Cuck

Dare I say the word

cucked

>claim beatrix is bad because you need a specific pool
>gets called on his moronic logic because darks best unit requires a specific pool too
>b-b-b-b-but you can use a suboptimal pool and it still kinda works
>BUT THIS DOESNT APPLY TO BEATRIX CUZ I SAID SO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMIDGETRAPE

How many waifu we lost already?

Calm your tits, girls. Do you hate buffing yourself or something? How is Odin better in any way?