Newest video: youtube.com/watch?v=Inh3V2CfdaE
MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=xPU8OAjjS4k

N7 Day 2015 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=g0Et481TNgE

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

In this thread:
>probably less than 800 posts
>cancer

Archived Thread:

Not a single reply and already at page 5.

The last thread still up, even to die /meg/ is slow.

never been here at the really bad times of /meg/? had threads that went straight to page 9 until OP (me) had to bump them up again.

>Brooks is unsurprisingly revealed as evil
>dialog options are "I will end you" for Paragon and "I will end you painfully" for Renegade
>click investigate
>"Tell me who you are so I can end you"
Okay that was admittedly pretty funny
>calling EDI a sexbot
Is Bioware purposely trying to BTFO themselves?

Ryder will make Andromeda great with a wall of slain alien pussy.

Fucking shit OP

>open /dag/
>Solasfags and gay stuff everywhere
>open /meg/
>/pol/ leaking over
It's like choosing between getting shot or poisoned

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE PASTEBIN. WHERE ARE THE FICS.

this OP image has nothing to do with Mass Effect. get that /pol/ shit out of here. I only care about Citadel politics.when I'm here.

Didn't you hear? Trump is getting rid of the Galactic Endowment for the Arts.

Here you go.

How long will we have to wait for incest mods?

Won't be necessary, Rydercest will be the default romance like Ashley in ME1

I wonder if that would let Bioware make the news again
Remember the outrage about blue alien sex scenes?

Why does her model seem to have a huge nose? She looks pretty normal there.

this collage is in no bit Mass Effect related but I still like it
is this from /pol/?

get fucked you stupid nigger

Because Bioware does not want us to enjoy attractive women.

>butthurt shillary voter detected

Guess it's not too bad, the lighting and angle might be messing with me.

You'll be surprised to know not everyone in these threads is Murkan or even remotely cares about Murkan politics
All the OP does is attract frogposters and other retards. See the posts above? It's already started.

>Why does her model seem to have a huge nose?
More like her nose seems to be trying to eat the rest of her face

it doesn't belong here.

we're here to talk about VIDEO GAMES

I don't know what you mean

>You'll be surprised to know not everyone in these threads is Murkan or even remotely cares about Murkan politics
>All the OP does is attract frogposters and other retards. See the posts above? It's already started.

you are an embarrassment for the whole human species and everything wrong with it. fucking neck yourself you ignorant peasant.

nobody here cares about your "vg savespace" hillshill
eat shit

Shouldn't you be masturbating to the lamentations of MSNBC what are you doing on a thread about a multikulti faggot space sim?

tasting the tears of mad libshits while watching the inaugeration livestream

Inauguration, word origin is related to augur. Are all Trumpkins this illiterate?

Android security bots that are thick as hell! I need it, Bioware!

I wouldn't want her to be in the OP either.

This is LITERALLY the only politician that should ever be in this thread.

>Mass Effect is to a huge part literally about galactic politics
>n-no p-politics pls don't remind me about the next 8 years
>muh savespace where I can insult anyone but as soon as I am insulted this needs to stop

The Imperium recon probes in Batte Fleet Gothic Armada are called augers, but I never understood why.

A female president wouldnt be so bad if it was someone worth worshipping.

Because probes read for signs to see how things might go.

>keeps writing savespace
>instead of safespace

Come on, man, don't be that retarded.

Too late.

Brace for Krogan romance
Do we even know how they reproduce?

Well, I feel like a jackass, I misspelled it in the dictionary. No wonder it didn't make any sense.

eh, regardless, I don't want real world politics here. I've been banned enough for talking off topic in Veeky Forums threads about politics, so I think it's fair to say that we really SHOULD avoid off topic shit like that.

If we want to talk politics here we should be talking about whether or not we're going to have some prime directive like shit in ME:A.

Fuck, that armour texture looks good. I really like the look of the soft parts.

english isn't my first language, but it really helps with the (you)-farming. going to turn them all in for rewards when the time has come.

Traumatic insemination.

They don't.

how does Bioware make such good looking weapons, armor, space stations, buildings, and ships but such awful faces and animations?

About to replay ME3, most fun class to play with for Insanity runs?
Not doing Vanguard since that was my last run nor Engineer since fuck Engineers

The next Intel briefing is supposed to be about first contact protocol.

Gonna romance the Kett or die trying

Well, so far, the only face that I've thought look sub-par is Sara Ryder's face. I don't know what they did during the 3-D scan, but something messed up. The dark girl during the disarm animation cutscene looks fine, and then there's all of the people in the trilogy that, for the most, look good.

>that human face without interesting textures

If they only changed the face a small bit, and added the same textures as on the shoulder, it would look way better.

Noice. God damn them being so slow on that shit though.

I get a little bit choked up every time I watch one of those videos. I know I shouldn't be so excited for Andromeda because of SJW's or whatever the fuck but I don't care, I want a new sci fi RPG where I get to explore space so bad right now it's killed my motivation to play other video games.

Play the right cards and Vanguard makes the whole game a joke.

Soldier is basic for any difficulty.

>because of SJW's or whatever the fuck

I'd be more cautious about the actual quality rather than Ess Jay Dubyas until you've played the game, or at least know more about the characters.

The male Ryder seemed to turn out fine.

I know that feel m8, why the fuck does no one else make games like this?

under
rated

mornin thread, how are y'all today?

btw should i become a namefag/tripfag?

no

well from what I've seen so far I like the art for everything but faces/animations, and the combat looks fun so I'm not entirely worried about the quality, except those Bioware Quality Animations.

Peebee too. She's hideous.

>I want a new sci fi RPG where I get to explore space so bad right now it's killed my motivation to play other video games.
Replay KotOR, it's better than nothing
Or Borderlands to waste time, it's still technically in space

Doing fine. Going to play some more SWToR.

>btw should i become a namefag/tripfag?

What do you do? Do you make stuff? Drawings, fics, collages?

and mostly I was talking about, anywhere outside of /meg/ if I mention I'm excited for Andromeda, I get criticized about being excited for a game made by SJW's. They then start pitching to me a bunch of generic fantasy RPG's that either I've played already or just don't care about. There's so many fantasy RPG's and so few Sci Fi.

nah, I'm replaying ME1 instead. besides KotOR has such awful combat.

I think the game looks alright, so far. Design, sound, gameplay, etc. I like that they brought loot back, but I'd like to see more of it. How upgrades and mods work, and so on.

>Peebee too. She's hideous.

I think she looks fine. She looks somewhat strange in the first reveal, but from what I've seen in other trailers, I don't see anything wrong with her face.
There's that one animation where the guy paused in the middle of an animation, giving her a literal o: face, but people look weird when you pause at certain times.

>this looks fine

Awful, looks like modeled after a tranny.

uhh, none of the above
i did make some fics, but theyre shitty, personal, and headcanon fuckery

Watching the latest footage she doesn't look anywhere near this bad, not sure what the deal is desu.

I just finished replaying the trilogy. I'm going through by watching Space movies instead. So far I've knocked out Prometheus, Wrath of Khan, Search for Spock, Ghosts of Mars (that Carpenter Assault on Precinct 13 in Space flick), Event Horizon, and Outland. Last thread they told me to watch all the Riddick movies so I'm going to start with Pitch Black later today.

They tweaked her face a bit from the initial reveal. Jimmies were rustled.

the Firefly series and Serenity Movie aren't bad either. They're kind of a space western feel.

>play Arrival and you're forced to kill 300k Batarians, after which you get arrested for attempted genocide
>don't play Arrival and it's some Alliance division that has to kill the Batarians, your hands are clean. You're still arrested for working with Cerberus but whatever
So I guess the best course of action is to completely ignore Arrival

Seen them and hated them. Might try Babylon 5 instead.

>not wanting to kill entire race dedicated to raiding/enslaving human colonies

for what purpose?

Watching Space Above and Beyond at the moment, god damn nipple necks.

Bit like DAI Morrigan, hopefully they continue to tweak her into a prime fuck toy.

I wonder what happens with those Alliance personnel.

>tfw no Mass Effect game where you consistently need to clean up Shepard's mess

Great collage WG!

Paragon run, and destroying an entire system is kind of a gray area

>Deluxe Edition of Andromeda has a Pet Pyjak DLC

WG fuck off, this has nothing to do with ME.

I'd rather have Kaidenfag make an OP than this.

target practice

>immigrants getting triggered by /meg/ culture
Hilarious

>he doesnt want to kill a shitton of batarians
normies get out

I don't care as long as the base game has an orange cat.

>Trump is MEG culture

you too

yeah nah

The krogan are a bunch of filthy rapists. Their women should be beaten, stupid, dumb looking fucking rape apologetic cows. They are literally the equivalent of burka bitches

t. Salarian

Even the fantasy, badly-written Michael Bay Task Force 141 of Modern Warfare 2 Cowadooty comes off as less cringeworthy than the N7s.

The N7s seem like a bunch of tryhard homosexuals, women, and butch bois trying to play soldier but without any idea or aesthetic. You cannot take them seriously as military men

Just finished ME3 with the same Shep I used throughout ME2. Got the best ending where reapers get BTFO and Shep survives.

Hold me brahs, post-game depression is setting in. What the hell am I supposed to do now? I don't want to leave Shepards story. I don't want to go to another Galaxy. I don't want to get off this ride, I'm going to miss all the characters.

Fuck me, I haven't been this pathetic in a long time. You think you're a hardened badass and then shit like this comes and hits so damn close to home.

TF-141 are pretty cool. You can never go wrong with a multi-national SF task force like real world TF-121 or TF-88.

It's like the posts comparing the Systems Alliance and UNSC, a while back. The former doesn't have the same military feel as the latter.

>Initially, candidates train for more than 20 hours per day, leading small combat teams through hostile terrain with little sleep or food. Trainees who do well are awarded an internal designation of N1 and are invited to return. Subsequent courses - N2 through N6 - are often held off-planet and include instruction in zero-G combat, military free-fall (parachuting), jetpack flight, combat diving, combat instruction, linguistics, and frontline trauma care for human and alien biology.

>The highest grade of training, N6, provides actual combat experience in combat zones throughout the galaxy. If the trainee survives these scenarios in "admirable and effective fashion," he or she finally receives the coveted N7 designation. N7 is the only ICT designation that may be worn on field or dress uniforms.

Go fuck yourself.

Shepard is literally the only actual N7 member we see ingame

Expanded Galaxy Mod will help
Citadel Epilogue too
i know this feeling too
>ywn build Tali a home

>What the hell am I supposed to do now? I don't want to get off this ride, I'm going to miss all the characters.
Start another multi-game series

I played a Colonist Shepard, he didn't give a fuck despite being Paragon.

>Hold me brahs, post-game depression is setting in.

"Very clumsily."
I wonder if it's as clumsy when one side is considerably smaller than the other.

Exactly my feel, I'm a full on talifag and I hope that since my shep survived it's not too farfetched to have them reuniting as a headcanon.

>tfw you wrote said headcanon but are too insecure to post it

I won't force ya, but we're all friends here lad.

I mean, you obviously want to post it and are just waiting for encouragement from us for cheap attention
This is worse than grills posting "omg im so ugly :("

Eat shit fag, we're not supposed to put each other down.

Do it.