clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Rough Ride your new forklift here:
mwomercs.com/roughneck

Free day of premium time:
mwomercs.com/profile/redeem
Redeem Code: JAN2017FPT

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

shadows-of-empirion.de/drupal/node/566
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=440&l=ceae8e488c3f030da74daa2b86119946df40893e
steamcommunity.com/games/416020/announcements/detail/687197541740295411
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you for not making it Javelin Hero edition.

Hi there!

nice ferret > sad cat

viper > your trash meme mechs

blackjack > all other mediums

I love my Stormcrow and no Griffin or Shadow Hawk can sway me

WARNING
WARNING
OLD MEN

Whisper's BP.

nice try

Show me one (1) build the Ice Ferret does better than the Viper and I'll show you a lie dressed in ferret fur.

LRMs aren't even fucking good on tabletop they spread damage like fucking crazy.
Enjoying never killing anything, I guess?

why do so many things have LRMs if they're heavy and suck ass

They're a decent long range option in tabletop and they force a mech to be ammo dependent which we all love.
I mean they're not too bad and if you land an LRM20 rack it does some good damage but I wouldn't call them great. Want to soften up or finish off a mech? Use your LRMs. Want to actually engage and kill a target? Use (ER) PPCs or ER Larges.
I mean if you're IS and don't have ER LLs, LRMs suddenly become somewhat appealing.

LRM20s were actually really good in MechWarrior 4, extremely high damage per ton.

MW4 especially in the later MekPaks had a good IS/Clan weapon balance by giving the IS missile and ballistic weapons some advantages like faster recycle times to offset their higher weight. Even though you could mixtech anyway the IS weapons were usually better for brawling because of the lower heat and faster recycle rates.

MW4 was such a great game, I'd go back to play it online if there were people still there. The Piggy Gestapo took down all the MekTek 3.1 file downloads way back when.

shadows-of-empirion.de/drupal/node/566
t. capable of google

i made it to tier 3 what can i expect

Nice, reported.

More of the same, with slightly longer queue times.

>making up lies about the pig

they also rocked the ever loving shit out of your cockpit

holy shit the clan uac20 jams so much its like not having a fucking weapon at all

I have a distant memory of LRMs before MW4 being something along the lines of "unavoidable nuclear clusterbomb that instantly deletes every body part on the fresh 100t assault mech they hit."

MW4 probably did them most right, although the interaction between the missiles and AMS still didn't make a whole lot of sense.

LRMs were like that in MW3, although stacking 16 flamers literally turned the enemy into a nuclear bomb in one hit

MW3 was the Garry's Mod of the BattleTech universe, you could make anything work because of how broken the MechLab was

It was the weapons that were broken and worked in utterly insane ways.

Clans are OP

K W E R K S

That's why MW3 was shit compared to MW4 or 2.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty decent.

Looks like it won't lose the arms too fast.

T A N K Y

Definitely going to be xl safe.

MACHINE GUN ROF +20%

+18 armor in Right Arm for maximum shielding, best quirk on there

I like how the 6 Missile variant (read: the best variant) has no missile quirks whatsoever

Eh, imo they'll trash the weapon kwerks and leave armor kwerks when skill trees come online.

At least I hope so. Cos withouth them that thing is DoA.

>default loadout has a laser and 4 missile launchers
>has a ballistic hardpoint and ballistic quirk
Hold the fuck up, what

Armor quirks are the only ones that make sense, that or redoing free tonnage and giving higher max armor in the lab.

>tfw javelin will likely be average at best
>but 3 colors included
>30 days prem time included
>6.5m cbills included
>+ other stuff included

hmm, for only 15 bux that seems okay

Only seems worth it for the colors if you care about being extremely reflective and easy to spot.

How come the Phoenix Hawk is still shit with all those arm armour kwerks?

Also

>cockpit
>atlas head
>duck tape dongler
>combat radio warhorn
I hope that atlas standing item got there by accident.

Actually the one with 6mpl is pretty decent.

It's so easy to earn MMR, it almost feels pointless at this point to increase my epeen

Why are IS shitmechs such garbage, Jesus Christ.

Fuck off scum.

No clanner sympathizers allowed.

>post from my 75 ton shitbucket that hits weaker than clan 60-tonners while going slower than clan 90-tonners
Spheroids should all kill themselves so we can do away with all the balance bullshit.

>AC sounds will never be reworked to sound like actual guns instead of a someone banging on a dustbin with a baseball bat

>MW3 Pirate's Moon
>Elemental has no Mechlab restrictions
>tfw 150kph with heavy small & medium lasers oneshotting Atlases in the head

Anyone still using/possibly even having success with the NCIX Cent? I still have this thing sitting in my garage making me depressed.

There's the classic SRM-bomb, which is 3SRM6 and 2 MPL, or you can just take out the LRM-10 for two SRM4's, keep the AC/10 and the two ML's and put an XL275 in it.

I've had decent success running a 3x ASRM-6 and 2x ML build someone recommended me a while back.

this is just about the best you can do with a cent these days:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=440&l=ceae8e488c3f030da74daa2b86119946df40893e

it's got a good shield side and goes somewhat fast, but if the loadout looks underwhelming compared to most meta brawlers, that's because it is. works fine with the JAN2017FPT premium code if you haven't used it yet, though.

Guys is MWO p2w?

>summoners lose their -10% energy heat gen quirk from their CT and instead gain it in shitty side torso pods
>The only way the tonnage and hardpoint strapped 70 ton omnimech could stand up with laser vomit against Warhammers, Grasshoppers, Timber Wolves and WE WUZ Knights was with loyalty side pods and -10% energy heat gen

Nig nog pig still doesn't play their own game I see.

I'M BOOZED UP AND WORK PAID FOR IT. WHO WANTS TO ROBUTS?

>helpbringer is still the only heavy/assault that can bring ECM on an otherwise nonshit platform
Why is this allowed?

Its allowed because gold men keep voting for diarrhea nostalgiabots to rub their shriveled cuckold penises onto instead of good robutts.

>tfw didn't get the loyalty hbr and hero one is not coming untill april

>blast a locust who's on the run, with a well aimed LBX-20 to the legs and instantly leg him
>unleash a full salvo of laser vomit into his ct and watch him explode
Is there a greater feeling?

> • OmniPods: Fixed an issue where bonuses received from Quirks tied to OmniPods would remain in effect after a destruction of that OmniPod.
How is this an issue that needed to be fucking fixed? Why don't inner shitteroids lose their quirks with body parts?

not many

The Mechlab just treats is like any other Mech.

Are you not spoonfed enough in your handholding autowinbot?

That's a pretty drastic change.

Do clan omnimechs lose their set of 8 quirks when they lose one component as well?

Some mechs are going to be utterly gutted by this shit patch, like the Summoner.

>meanwhile in my quirk-less Stormcrow with 23 tons of weapons

>Shadow Cat nerfed

Haha wow

Good job PGI, really hitting those over performers

This item was a miscommunication. OmniPod Quirks are not lost in the event of OmniPod destruction.

Shadow Cat was too good, was the best long-range medium in the game, and deserved the nerfs.

First post-Steam producer update for HGA covering some of the upcoming patch:

steamcommunity.com/games/416020/announcements/detail/687197541740295411

Updated HUD with selected weapons highlighted and visual cues for equipping to the left or right hand

source?

Now that the king of light mediums (best weight range) has been dumpstered by quirk deletions and set of 8, is it the Nice Ferret's time to shine?

The patchnotes were editted.

>implying the Ice Ferret wasn't always on top

Light Pulse Laser with detachable battery pack.

>Dragon and Onion are getting danker armor quirks
>Onion IIC getting armor quirks instead of structure
Y E S

shame about the vipper though.

Very Heavy Autocannon with detachable dum magazine.

Heavy Laser Cannon with detachable battery pack.

Spitting Cobra Support Gear showing the V-engine internal structure without the external armor for the generator pylons, engine, and fuel tank.

Concept art for reference.

NO ONE IS PLAYING STOMPY ROBUTTS?

Robot games are dead.

I AM ENJOYING MYSELF, FEEL FREE TO JOIN MY SHITTY COMMANDO IN RUINING POTATOES

>VIP
>move with him since I'm pretty close ranged build
>trying to figure out where the fuck it's going
>take some damage thinking it's going one way before he turns around and goes another
>FUCK YOU VIP
>take some potshots at enemies when I can
>VIP getting close to LZ
>allies are pretty much all gone, but I hadn't realized it at this point
>ship comes in, enemies are trickling in towards the ship
>take out a guy who's trying to get past me to the VIP
>chase down another who was faster than me but had to stop to shoot VIP, kill him too
>Direwolf comes over a low hill and instead of shooting me just torso twists and looks at the vip but doesn't seem to shoot anything, he dies as well
>a Timberwolf was lighting me up while I was busy with the DWF, but the ship was fucking him up pretty bad
>VIP escapes
>look at post-game scoreboard and I was the only one left alive
>like half the enemy team was still alive, not including the guys I took out

He's clearly got the liquor madness.

It helps cope with your favorite genre dying.

You no mess with Lo Wang!

What's the most quirked-out Mech in the game that has such great quirks on an otherwise unsuspecting frame that it's undeniably the best ever?

>shitting on warhammer
Niggers.

Plenty of cool dudes have the loyalty hbr and the Invasion hbr

the concept head and shoulders look so much better

Looks legit great.
The future of robots looks bright.

Vindicator and Trebuchet and Dragon and Victor and Awesome and Highlander and Atlas

>Targeting Computer: Fixed an issue where bonuses received from Targeting Computers would remain in effect after a destruction of the parent component.

This is a dramatic change, rip all those giant TCs in unarmored arms

Why did they even need to poop on Hunchback IIC when this nerfs it anyways.

Why did they also poop on the already fucked ballistic variants that actually need to torso twist to poorly nerf poptarts to start with.

Why everything

>Warhammer structure nerfs
whyyyyyy
now I need a new heavy chassis

I WAS AT HAUFBRAU HAUS, IT WAS FUN