/srg/ - speedrunning general

Useful speedrunning links:

twitch
.tv/narcissawright

>Reminder cheese is close to 10k attempts in over an hour long speedrun.
imagine that

kill yourself sm64 nuthugger

>12k attempts

yikes! which grindamoeba is this?

SuperiorWarbringer aka ChrisLBC

>3 posts early
elin

simplee elin

>Go on Speedrun.com
>Find a game that has 1 submission
>Work my ass off to beat their time
>Do it
>Never play the game again and find a new fuccboi to BTFO.

Its even better when they've routed the game for years and you come in and snatch their precious WR.

I want to baste Cosmo in my cum to make him not a tranny anymore.

what's up cute elin

>Work my ass off to beat their time

There is no 'grind monkey'. Cheese is the best 120 player with the fastest time & that is that.

*proceeds to grind 8 hours a day with sub goals and donation tracker*

This post absolutely REEKS of jealousy. If you want a good time you need to put the time in and he can make money off playing so you're extremely angry.

In the chain Cheese is higher than the angry poster on Veeky Forums.

This place is too funny. Ful of hostille, tranny obsessed freaks who pull whatever shit they can out of their ass to try and discredit the current speedrunner of the day.

Stay mad, serg goblins. You words will always have absolutely no effect on anyone.

>jealous of pretending to be a friend to hundreds of underage children
>playing a 20 years old video game fast
It's literally his job, you fucking idiot.

>trying to make out you aren't jealous and angry despite being this hostile and mad

You're jealous of his skill and his money position. Keep crying you little serg goblin, hiding behind anonymous. You have no effect.

where is our dragon lord to slay all these goblins? will no one save us in our time of need?

who is the current speedrunner of the day?

Mad little serg goblins lmao

>g-grind monkey!!!
>he makes a fuckload of money streaming, h-how pathetic!!!!!

Meanwhile Cheese is the best player of the most prestigious speedgame while earning a lot of money playing video games.

Cheese has 120 star world record, but not OoT 100% world record. This is proof that OoT is more difficult than SM64.

he's still crazy about croni

Again, jealous of what? Earning a below minimum wage while watching the same cutscene for 10 thousand times and answering quirky questions from 12 year olds? Maybe you should realize the levels of degeneracy we're talking about here.

headxcrab

who is we?

So does cronikeys have a boyfriend or not? real answers only please

fuck off minion

>Maybe you should realize the levels of degeneracy we're talking about here. - Guy who is angry about a kid who is the best at speedrunning SM64 while making a bit of money off it.

Absolutely fucking hillarious.

>spouts grindmonkey tier memes
>hostile
>angry
>I-I'm not jealous, I am suddenly above it all!

Serg goblins at their finest.

Angry
Hostile
Misinformed

The Serg Goblin.

*flies high above it all and bird laughs*

are ppl here extra mad today because of trump?

>grind monkey serg goblin starts getting called out and exposted
>quick! time to post about memes I made about squid, another runner I am jealous of, to get the heat off my raw ass!!!

Angry
Hostile
Misinformed

The Serg Goblin.

>earning a lot of money
lmao

The angry, hostile serg goblin strikes again!

You keep saying people are jealous but there's really not a lot to be jealous of. Where's cheese going to be in 10 years when his hands have crippling arthritis and noone cares about speedruns anymore?

/r/ing stiv memes and lost my folder
feeling beta

>crippling arthritis from playing video games
???

You are jealous because you are hostile and angry. Who knows where he will be in 10 years? You can't answer that question. He is currently making more than you and is better than you at the best speedgame. Back to monkey posting, little goblin.

[muffled anime in the distance]

You sure do sound a lot more angry than I am for acknowledging who the brainless grindmonkeys are, user.
>who is the best at speedrunning SM64 while making a bit of money off it
You mean
>playing meme 64 full time as a job and earning below minimum wage for it

why did you delete?

i want to fuck narcissa's boipussy while i give her reach around

>He is currently making more than you
lmao

>her
stfu fucktard