Claims to care about the safety of himself and his family

>claims to care about the safety of himself and his family
>doesn't drive a lifted truck

clickorlando.com/news/man-parks-truck-on-top-of-car-to-defend-himself-in-road-rage-incident-police-say

Why is stupid shit like this always Florida?

>USA

>Adalponte Alberto

When is this fucking wall being built

Construction takes time. Calm down. You want that shit done fast, or do you want it done right?

It isn't really going to be built. Maybe some sections will, but what all you "alternative facts" fans refuse to acknowledge is that it's an impossible task. Even if there was unlimited funds and 100 percent of the people wanted it the terrain prevents it. It can't be done because physics won't allow it.
Now I understand that most Republicans don't recognize the ideas of physics and math and science, but this wall just can't be built. Sections of it can be built, but not all of it. It's not physically possible. Even with Jesus' help, no. It can't be done.

Partisan arguments have no effect here, but im curious as to what's supposed to be impossible?

>douche in the Camry was walking back towards his car to get his gun
>Ford could: A) Stay there, B) Run a red light and leave the Camry in the dust, or C) Fucking reverse onto the Camry, hoping that it will prevent the doors from being opened
>Cleetus thinks long and hard about the situation, and his semi-operational Floridian brain chooses...

lifting your truck doesnt change the position of your drivetrain so you basically gain zero advantage in terms of clearance. you just move the cabin further away from the ground which I guess can be a nice thing since the car will hit your wheels/frame rather than you directly. i wouldnt be surprised though if the impact just flips the truck over square on its head and kills everyone instantly

your best bet is to just drive a regular non-lifted truck

What are the other cars there?

>lift truck
>roll
>ded

From left to right I'd put my money on Plymouth Valiant, Ford Maverick, Fiat something or other, Volvo 260, Ford Pinto.

18 year old father with a new f150. Hmmmmmm

The humidity/heat literally drives people insane.

>girlfriend screams about having a gun despite not having a gun
>assailant goes to get his actual gun to call her bluff
Fucking women

>the terrain prevents it
Yeah okay. We're the species that digs miles-long tunnels through mountains, evens out hills and valleys to make a more convenient highway, and digs canals from one side of a continent to the other. The only thing stopping a wall is environmentalist fucktards who will complain some rare species lives in the projected construction area.

>Traffic prevented the truck driver from moving forward

F I N A N C E
I
N
A
N
C
E

Kek

At a very reasonable 20% APR i am sure

>Insult someone for being stupid and making poor choices
>Have such poor reading comprehension that you out yourself as a two-digit IQ mongoloid within 3 lines

kek

Wrong

>bearfoot

> Charges with burglary, battery, and criminal mischief, and suspended license
Why wasn't he charged with attempted murder, or premeditation? Not even assault? Wtf?

>a maverick died for this

but bro my payments are so low

Hes a national treasure.

I just can't fathom how so much crazy shit goes on there

>go to south carolina from texas
>usually take i20
>decide to take i10
>Louisiana a shit
>Mississippi a shit
>Alabama a shit but mobile was cool
>get to Florida
>Florida must be based as fuck
>gonna jump in the ocean and have a blast
>pull off interstate into rest area
>missing people posters errywhere
>phone booth for missing people/human trafficking info/tips.
>get back on road
>see exit for all vans/box trucks/semis so they can be searched for stolen humans
>wut
>keep going and pull off at the first "beach this way stupid" sign
>first traffic light two nigs get into a road rage fight
>they were chill as fuck and for no fucking reason went ape
>fuck the beach
>fuck florida
>get .357mag out of trunk
>leave Florida

>i didn't deserve this

Nigga humans displaced so much water in one event that it slightly slowed the Earth's rotation.
>it can't be done.
Thanks for the challenge lmao.

Thats cuz i fucked your mum n she squirted

my condolences

dats wat she said after tsunami sri lanka

deez nutz

>not establishing your dominance over some smelly middle aged ethnic who just threatened you and your family

Truckbro did nothing wrong.

>18
>has kid(s)

bonus
>has a brand new vehicle to put money towards instead of family

damn you must be a life guru. can you teach me your ways on how to live a comfortable and easy life?

But what if i drive a truck without a lift like in your pic.

Do you know anything about lifting trucks?
>do you even lift?

The great wall of china exists, and your still stupid enough to write this?

So small dicked cowards need guns is what I got from this.

the great wall of china took 2000 years to build
mexico is less than 200 years old

It's not even new. Like 05ish you dolt. Those models are cheap. Being in florida i suspect 2wd which is even cheaper. Being a lifted bro truck, maybe 4wd

>Be nc fag
>See how bad lifted trucks crash when they flip or flip after slight skids.
>Safe
Dont joke about it they dont make it through any side crashes at all and i see them wrecked as much as mexi si's.

Can't into reading there Paco?

Volvo still a brick. All the other cars crushed.

Never heard of the difference between a body and a suspension lift?

Holy fuck those comments