Previous: >[Dango Event Rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/louy8k/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170118.php

>[King Hassan Limited Pickup]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/jx9iij/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCPEZoDaNsQ
youtube.com/channel/UCvr0bZ5FrB4XcD6TGrVJTiA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Medea a shit

Cute

Reminder that Berserker is the strongest in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=zCPEZoDaNsQ

You take that back

LIZ THREAD

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Best boy.

Have a Guan (You)

Would you?

Should've kept her hair short, then she'd be able to compete with her other sprites.

Is this the glorious return of the antimedeafag?

Tell me about Heracles, why is he the strongest?

Thanks

Except that would last him two rounds at BEST. You would literally have to make it 20+ resists to make it even sort of viable against that kind of enemy. Delight Works can't balance that kind of thing at all, the benefit is nonexistant.

How does she wash her hair?

Hakuno is cute. But I also don't want to get murdered by her Servant so no.

I want to hold hands with Astolfo and sleep cuddling with him but only as friends of course

>How does she wash her hair?
Based on the awful way Takeuchi draws long hair, she doesn't.

Hakuno (Female) is shit

After 5* Guan Yinping.

How expensive would it be?

>tfw this will never
>tfw rollable sugita never

Reminder GinXTama is best ship

I want to be a part of her harem

Reminder that this is Objectively, Figuratively and Literally the best team you can get

But that's wrong, take your shitty bait elsewhere.

Hakuno is flatter than that.

>draw shiki in the sameface style
>add hair after her usual short cut instead of redrawing her hair
Ugly as fuck

When will we see more of this Beast?

he's right

Would (You)?

Nice try Melvin but while you're charging NP and trying to spam it my opponent is already dead.

Caster Scat when?

I don't know, would she?

Hopefully never.

I don't quite understand. I used that V'ads skill 1 which has a 3t 100% res and most of Goetia's and Tiamat's debuffs straight up didnt work till it wore off. Like 1 def down landed when she was attacking 3 times per turn for 3 turns and that was it.

of the four self inserts, hakuno (squirrel) is best because she's cute

hakuno (pig) is the same shit but not as cute and his only advantage is being better self insertion which i'm not interested in

>50 more runs of boars

JUST
U
S
T

When Caster Medb comes, for the Irish event.

Sure, why not.

>those skills lvl
Its shit miguel

Is it just me or does caster Marie look totally like an older Manaka?

Do Scat and Cascu have the same restrictions on their primordial runes as Bryn does?

Fujimaru fucked her, it's canon; that's why she's upset enough to go insane about it after she got pumped and dumped before her coma.

We're more likely to get Saber Fionn first

Marie is cuckbait, so this is wrong.

Cu buffed when?

If they don't it's bullshit

>calling marie cuckbait when she's in the same image as Tamamo and Lancelot

>Archimedes is a Lizfag

Is he Nasu's self-insert (True)?

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I READ FATE EXTELLA STORY

King Hassan is a limited, is good and may never appear again. You can of course skip the "acquire Herakles" half and just reroll until you get King Hassan

No Cu doesn't have A divinity and he has no problem with using them, plus Sigurd learned Runes from Bryn and he has no divinity at all. Bryn just has that restriction because Odin kicked her out.

buy the game

Fucked up my quote I do think its kinda pointless/excessive but debuff res does seem to stack and his 2 is the same as Vlad's 1 so its the only thing I can think of.

It's you

Literally no reason for Berserker Lancelot to be there. Better off with Caster Gil or even Herc if you just need a ringer.

You mean hopefully soon

youtube.com/channel/UCvr0bZ5FrB4XcD6TGrVJTiA/videos

He likes her body but can't stand her personality.

Nobody can say. Caster Cu doesn't have an entry for Primal Runes in the Materials and the description in Scathach's entry is brief and doesn't actually give much information even about what they can do. So Cu doesn't have Primal Runes and Scathach may or may not face restrictions on using hers, but it's impossible to know for sure either way.

>caster scat
>3 arts with arts NP
>NP gives all quick up 3 turns and dodge (once)
>skills give everyone 30% NP and skill that gives attack up and crit damage up

I can already see this happening

Archimedes hates people, period.

>Sigurd learned Runes from Bryn and he has no divinity at all.
He's a distant descendant of Odin. Nowhere near a close enough relation to have A-rank divinity, but there is a relation.

>"I just wanna do math"

>crit meme
>quick meme
its shit

Isn't Sigurd distantly related to Odin?
He'd have E ranked Divinity or something.

They can use them but it's said you need divinity to use them at full power and that we are not sure if they can

>crit meme
>when buster crit the meta

kill yourself artscuck

crit is not a meme

Meh NP but skills sound good.

If anything, Fate/Extella has made me appreciate Altera more since now I can see where she's coming from.
When I was first introduced to her, I was confused and unimpressed. "THIS is supposed to be Attila the Hun? What's with that ridiculous appearance and weapon!?"

Then I heard she's an "alien" of sorts, but that's a serious understatement.

She's more like the most chuuni automaton entity serving the meta-physics of the multiverses. The fact her alias has any personal connection with the current human race is extremely fleeting at best.
With such a background, her appearance - as otherworldly as it is - actually does make sense.
Now I won't mind rolling her by accident.

Her cat smile has truly became a staple of her fanart, huh?

Wrong Altera.

What will sigurd looks like?

Inada tetsu doesn't really voice bishounens and in FGO the only ikemen he voiced in FGO are tesla and maybe Shakes

Rest are benkei and steam man and CA hassan

Funny thing in last thread how Nasu a hack for retconning the memory thing. Then I just remembered fyou met fucking Mordred in London. Then she doesnt remember you in Camelot lulz Nasu a hack

its all the same artist

Liz but void of personality. So basically the same.

?

You mean to make the distinction between the Mooncell Altera and the Grand Order Altera?

He'll be Siegfried, but he wears glasses and his armor will look like a japanese male uniform.

>yfw noto doesn't voice semiramis in the anime

Could you explain why exactly he disguised himself as someone else and fought her, the onyl instance i read of it looked liek it was tled by someone who wasn't very good at english

Siegfried with glasses and different armor

How the fuck would we know? We're not clairvoyant.

They remember things under chaldea summoning system specifically

In camelot they were summoned by lion king with the old summoning system

Pay attention dumb mo-San poster

Alright. Hassan isn't a cute waifu though so I'm not really crazy about him.

My team does what yours tries to do in a better way and isn't reliant on 1 character for all their DPS, I don't even use herk but it's the most obvious gameplay clutch besides EMIYA.

I didn't want (You) to answer, I'm waiting for Merlin to answer. I know he's here the fucking faggot

> we

No thanks, musou is the worst fucking genre to play

I gave a reason
>servants are too clumped together with wild power disparities within each tier.
7.0 is too high to stop at.

If you want more than that
medb illya and amakuso are downranked to open up two more ranks.
jannu is completely outdated but still better than the three above by virtue of being a support
iskandar is deranked to spread the tiers apart more, make them blend into each other less. He isn't strong enough to compare to other 8.0s there.
Arturia is for a similar reason, she is comparable to the servants in 7.5 like void more than she is 8.0 servants like altera and mordred.
Hassan demands far too much of a team to be adequate to be in the same tier as drake, ishtar, and dantes.
Orion is just a very weak archer. Being a ST archer that arguably brings nothing to the table compared to lower rarity archers, she doesn't belong with the other servants in 8.5.
Gil is too strong to be in the same tier as most the 8.5 servants. He gets upranked due to the compression to give each tier a more distinct place.
Scat it's arguable whether or not she belongs in 9.5, but given servants like bride, okita, and musashi were in 9.5, I believe it'd be the better place for her.
Musashi is a very strong servant, but her power is far too situational to be in 9.5.

to go into more detail wouldn't fit in a single post, and this is already a big enough post as is.

Speak for yourself jackass.

Yes. They're quite different.

>the onyl instance i read of it looked liek it was tled by someone who wasn't very good at english
Top irony right here.

>What will sigurd looks like?
Like a character designed by Miwa Shirow. With glasses. And maybe a helmet.

Just when you think you know more about a servant, Fate does its own trick again...

Close enough!

Hey I have you on my list. Cool guy.

>This whole post

>tfw no naoto-looking character
I just want my short black hair emo girl, hopefully Tomoe Gozen's design doesn't disappoint.

Taller Siegfried with glasses and more clothes, specifically Nordic attire that on the final ascension becomes a fancy suit with sunglasses

>the guy you're not supposed to pursue looks like a big nerd