>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/137449
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/137450
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Armor
youtube.com/watch?v=alTQiC6hhGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does a non-mage high poise Moonlight GS user build looks like?

Abyss watcher or dark armor for maximum edge?

Pls no fallen knight.

the company was going through a rough patch in 2012 anyway.

Armored Core V was supposed to come out in 2010, but got delayed by 2 years to work on Demon's/Dark Souls.

Near the end of ACV's development, Shibuya's pre-alpha version of DS2 had turned out to be absolutely awful so they pulled a bunch of devs away from ACV, resulting in a horribly unfinished release (there were bugs in the game that required hard resets from launch and they had to patch the graphics because it was overheating PS3s and dragging the framerate down constantly).

Those devs then had to redesign DS2 in about a year while everyone else was working on Bloodborne with SIE/Japan Studio.

It wasn't until the Kadokawa buyout that the company was restructured that the team could handle PS4/Xbone/PC generation graphics, and only with Japan studio's assistance in building a new engine for BB, which is what DS3 runs on.

Armored Core Verdict Day and SOTFS are both huge fixes and apologies from the company for the dumpster fires that were release version ACV and DS2.

Webm for that guy.
you get stunned with no armor during it.

So i got the warning message, deleted all my saves, but i still get the message. How long until the message go away ?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/137449

You would ideally need 52 poise to not get staggered by other greatswords and not even taking bigger weapons into consideration, so go figure it out.

What went wrong?

How would you separate the bitch from Ariandel?

Also what the fuck three motherfucking phases.

What's a paladin looking silver colored chest?

silver knight?

Apparently it takes a couple weeks.

So min str/dex and 40 int? Not worth going 99 int?
Thanks for the full build, but I actually have my own fashion.

Silver Knight looks elvish, not holy, IMO.

What warning message?

This is what I had planned but I deleted it around SL 90 because making a build entirely around a single weapon is boring as shit. Never decided on a shield and I wanted the fashion to match the sword, but I ended up just using my dks 1 fashion with minor changes.
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/137450

Thanks bae

All you need to do is let big boy charge off and follow him and spam attack his ass with your strongest weapon

drake blood?
See for yourself
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Armor

I don't get the point of the WA shield. The fist moveset's only redeeming factor is from the running/rolling L1s and you don't have caestus' perseverance so you'll never get the chance to land standing L1s, and r1/r2s have fucking negative range that would only hit complete retards.

Fire witch
My go to paladin armor:
Alva Helm
Fire witch armor
Cathedral knight gauntlets
Sunless leggings

Yes.
By the way, you need to give up fashion. You need 48 poise to neat hammers and 52 to beat GS. If your armor isn't reaching either, then your MLGS can tank as much as a non armored guy can, so either go havel's or make a sorcerer

don't get cut kiddo

It fits with how the WA handles and i'm making it work
Don't tell anyone but fist attacks are far faster one one handed and not dual wielded

Drakeblood looks great but it's too dark. Doesn't match with the cathedral helm

Completely forgot about the Witch Chest. That armor looks gorgeous.

>By the way, you need to give up fashion
Never.

Which undead match mode is populated the most except for duel on pc?

Poise really ruined this game.

I can't believe I asked for this.

Personally I don't like how bulky the shoulders look, but it matches the color scheme of Prince lothric's sword and Yorshka's chime

Friede spends the entire fight just spamming her frost floor move from a distance so just do what
said. At around half health she goes invisible and tries to cast heal so look for the golden glow.

Then make an actual sorcerer. My puny 10 poise caster will tank as much as your build

Is there any chance that at least one of the new projects will come out this year ?

I sleep on knives, blade side up So you better watch yourself noob

What the fuck is that? Dual Washing Poles?

/ourguy/
Truly based

I think you can fix that at mother Rosaria, I'll try it out. I wish the Black/Yellow Cathedral set was obtainable.

But I don't like playing as a sorcerer. I want to make a paladin with a moonlight GS as my holy claymore and have fun invading with a character I like. If I just wanted to win I'd rather use washing pole.

Fuck, meant to quote

Pole + onikiri&ubababa

/r/ pointdown pointing down.

Pontiff? more like ponce-whiff

that's good if she does it means you can walk around it and beat on sean connery

This is what you wished for.
We finally get a game where no faggot dresses as havel and you people just had to ruin it.
Not that I care since I don't use HA weapons

I'm just telling you not to invest into vit at all, you get nothing out of it, havel's ring or wolf if you don't commit. Put those points elsewhere.
>paladin
>mlgs

This isn't BB, there is nothing holy about Seath.

If it does, it would be near november/december.

They tend to announce games at E3, so I would expect the DS3 DLC to come out before then, and a preview trailer of the next game at E3. Once the the trailers are out, they usually deliver within a year, unless it's a teaser (which happened with Project Force, Project Beast, DS2's alpha, and ACV's first trailers).

If you wanted a Moonlight greatsword faith weapon, maybe Bloodborne/Demon's souls is more your speed

just fucking save it already you dunce

Will do, I'm at work right now.

say your prayers fag

You see this? its a zwei, time to die noob look at those fucking dragons you think you stand a chance against me? S C R U B

What is your most favourite boss in the series?

For the Souls series I liked Sir Alonne the most.
For Bloodborne I liked the Orphan a lot, while for me it also was the hardest but at the time most entertaining one in the game.

Hm, i was about to but then when i tried to think of any bosses i consider a favourite i couldnt, i just went through all the ones in 2 and 3 in my head and none i would consider memorable or a favourite.

Psh, you half-witted mongrels are all the same. All bark and no bite. You're just another pebble lying on my road to victory.

Ivory King

Even though other bosses are actually more fun in the actual combat, Eleum Loyce is a master class in hype building.
>Getting the Loyce Knights
>Meeting the oracle
>Descending into the old chaos
>Fighting the charred knights
>freezing the portals
>the fucking earthquake
>fanfare
>doom-looking giant demon gate
>OH SHIT
>goddamn LIGHTSABER

Omae wa mou shindeiru

Its over for you.

>3rd pc release in the series
>still only has controller button prompts
Do bandai/from give any shits about non-gook audience at all?

git gud casul

I fucking love the blizzard sorcery. It's the AoE spell I've always wanted. I just wish that frostbite was more lethal, like toxic.

How many people are in the dark souls discord?

>fighting guy in arena with a dumb setup
>get's mad and turns on hacks and spams point down when i die
Must be real fun

People? Dont you mean sub-human twink scum?

What the fuck, can Friede avoid backstabs with her leaps, because I went into the animation, and she just leaped off and attacked me.

Definitely one of the best tracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=alTQiC6hhGc

What are the easiest builds for the games?

>I just wish that frostbite was more lethal
Frostbite + Deep Soul spamming + Flashsword is almost a guaranteed kill. Force them to roll a ton and the stamina recovery debuff will make them panic even more. If they even try to swing at you they'll put themselves into negative stamina range which is a free flashsword combo.

Lots of souls style games in the pipeline.
Interested in trying Death's Gambit. Also interested in FROM's next announcement..

Anything at 120 that has more than 30 vigor.

>pick knight
>40 vig, 40 end, 40 str, 40 dex
>SL121 and able to use 95% of all weapons at near maximum effectiveness

Actually... that's not a bad idea. Normally I just use it at the start of a match to cover distance. It wouldn't hurt to be more creative with it.

Well, of course SL 120 trivializes the game, What is easy from the beginning?

>Do bandai/from give any shits about non-gook audience at all?

They are barely aware they exist. Let me give you a few stories:

>Metal Wolf Chaos is a game set in America, where you play as the US president, released only on the Xbox and with english voice actors but NEVER PORTED TO THE US because they didn't think others would want it

>International/Western Armored Core games get patched 1 year after their JP counterparts, and have on 2 occassions required petitions from fans to Bandai to get the patches, because From is unaware that the US games weren't patched.

>The only reason From ever developed for Xbox / 360 at all was because they couldn't afford a PS3 dev kit, otherwise they would have stayed PS2/3 exclusive with most of their main games.

No one at From speaks english. They have no customer service or community outreach, that is entirely handled by Bandai. They don't do their own localization, and they only publish games in Japan. If you want to talk to someone at From you have to go through BANDAI'S US OFFICE first, then their communications department, then their JP office, and then you -might- end up as a note on the desk of one of the middle managers at From.

>you will never be vomit fed by birdmom

>57
>kek

souls fans get everything else, let me have this small victory please

Makes me feel wrong about paying money for their games with this sheer level of indifference toward their customers.
i still do though

Westerners don't really understand that the JP domestic audience is incredibly insular. Nintendo and Konami and Platinum are the exceptions to the rule; JP studios develop JP games for JP audiences and that's pretty much it.

>Eitr still not released

I don't think it's indifference, but incompetence.

From is an old-school developer, back when they would have one or two conceptual designs and then churn out mid-tier 25$ games every 6 months.

But since then, there's been a thinning out of devs. Indie games are bigger and AAA games are bigger, but mid-tier developers like From, Cyan, Id, etc. have all stuggled during the last 10 years to gain relevancy. But with a revival of JRPGs (and the falling apart of major multiplat releases due to rising dev costs, leading to issues like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) and such, we're slowly seeing them come back. From is probably at the forefront of this mid-tier dev revival.

Who has the nicer ass, Ornifex or Dancer?

Dancer's ass is to die for

>Is the AC reboot real?

Yes. It was confirmed back in September. it's in "early development" but nothing has been leaked yet.

What warning message are you talking about?

Invalid game data.

cheating probably
they should get gassed instead of messages

holy shit, really?

pcfcbf

what's the lowest level you guys beat the dancer at?
I'm trying to do SL25

Yeah really, I remember watching a trailer back in 2015 and still nothing came out.

SL1 with a +6 Longsword.

SL14, killed her under 1 minute

DLC2 WHEN

how

making an open-world isometric pixel game was probably a mistake. who's going to draw all that shit?

Next week, apparently.

>killing Dancer in under 1 minute.

Yeah, sure...

Isn't it only a 2 or 3 man dev team?

What are the best weapons for each class?

Yeah, 2 brits I think. Kinda baffling they didn't get more people on the project.

How does bleeding work in Dark Souls 3?

I've been using bleeding weapons my entire playtrough, and I've not noticed anything.

Dancer, obviously

Likely a case of programmer/creatives with no funding or business sense, in way over their head.

What are these things?

I did it at 9
With the invincible katana man