What's the consensus on 3 wheelers?

What's the consensus on 3 wheelers?

Also, what the fuck is this?

There's only one cool 3 wheeler.

these are the gayest fucking things when you see them on the highway

Apart from people like you of course.

Wait, is this from a movie set?

No, it's Hollywood though. Outside the Trader Joe's on Vine, just south of Hollywood blvd.

like i said, gay

The Vandenbrink Carver is cool

Better view of the trike.

S T A N C E | W O R K S

Oh, I thought the driver was a girl,too. This is very disappointing now.

This, although the only three-wheelers I've seen on the road were crossbows driven by basketball americans

The couple was displaying telltale signs of heterosexuality, not sure about the pig.

Sorry.

Why does it bother you? They're the one in the death trap. Do you drive a big pickup user and you feel like it makes your dick bigger and you think anyone that drives a tiny car is inferior and gay?

Driven by Boomers and blackguys

>Do you drive a big pickup user and you feel like it makes your dick bigger and you think anyone that drives a tiny car is inferior and gay?

That scenario you described does play out that way, correct.

pretty pointless desu

It bothers him because a new one of the 3 wheelers costs more than he'll ever be able to afford for anything.

only niggers own these

I know two regular white folk with those. Of course, they're not painted by third graders ...

three wheelers are all the cons of motorcycles and all of the cons of a car, with none of the benefits of either.

Can't filter in a three wheeler, can't go as fast as a bike, can't park anywhere like a bike, can't store anything in it like a car or leave it anywhere, and there's no weatherproofing so you get wet if it rains and cold if it's windy.

Even Caterhams have a soft top to (sort of) keep the elements out, and you don't have the handling characteristics of a trike to worry about either.