Regret Thread

Regret Thread
Buyers Remorse Thread
Suicidal General

Realized how much of a piece of shit this car is.

What's wrong with the civic?

Why would you even buy that piece of shit

That's a hair dresser's car

It has CVT transmission and some people dislike it and now I don't care for it as much...
:(

fucking kill me. can i return it lol

>Caring what other people think vs. what you think of your vehicle/how it drives
Christ, it sounds like you didn't even test drive it or do any research whatsoever before buying. You deserve it desu

Well why did you buy it?

Checked

Also he's probably one of those people who drives the car around the block and tells the salesman he's sold.

You sound like a lil bitch. Just enjoy the fact that you have a car and not just a car you have one of the best economy cars on the market. Don't let a bunch of socially retarded autists tell you what you like or not

I did both of those and still bought it.
Now I feel extra stupid and full of buyers remorse.
Felt a little rushed into getting a newer vehicle and my friend suggested civics since they last so long.

Well I didn't know how bad CVTs were until after I bought it. I just feel like a dumb shit and now have $195 car payments a month. I just wanna curl into a ball. I am a terrible decision maker and I doubt the dealer will do anything about it because it's my own dumb ass fault.

I did that, then I drove it on the highway a bit. It was my first time even going to a car dealer. I guess this is a learning experience but I feel like a chump. Maybe next time I will make smarter decisions. But now I'm stuck with this car and payment.

Thanks for that. I just know a lot of guys on Veeky Forums know their shit with cars so it hits harder when they say the car is bad because CVT or its a hairdressers car. I will admit I am a bitch.

>Don't let a bunch of socially retarded autists tell you what you like or not

Wow projection much? He's the one who started the thread and is complaining, you faggot.

>I just know a lot of guys on Veeky Forums know their shit with cars so it hits harder when they say the car is bad because CVT or its a hairdressers car. I will admit I am a bitch.

You're only a bitch because you're acting like one. Get some 17" wheels, foglights a window tint and just enjoy having a nice looking econobox. Your car is only what YOU make of it.

Just don't drive like a retard and everything should be fine
>assblasted autist goes into defense mode when he gets called out on his bullshit

>assblasted autist goes into defense mode when he gets called out on his bullshit

Hey, fagboi

Who started the thread? Who called himself a bitch? Who is complaining about their car?

Sounds like you're the autist with all that projection.

Literally this, it does what it's supposed to do. It's a grocery getter. I have one too, I put close to 500 miles a week on it. Trust me, it's much nicer to ride in i4 traffic in that, then my 03 Cobra.

they have 16inch on them now. It's the LX version. I guess $195/mo isn't too terrible. Guess I will just try to enjoy it. At least my payments don't start until March 18.

Thanks for helping me out. I just HATE the feeling that I made a horrible decision. It's eating me up inside and this is my only outlet. I don't wanna annoy the few who I talk to in my life so it's better to bug you guys

>the assblasted autist continues defense procedures due to the constant bruising of his overinflated ego

I should have read the sticky

I gotta commute to work 85 miles a day 5 a week and friends and family told me to get a good commuter car like the Civic, so I guess it does what it needs to.
I'm hoping the car last me a good long while and the CVT doesn't give me issues...

What is wrong with yours?

You didn't make a bad decision senpai. That's just you feeling guilty over something stupid that a couple of morons on a Japanese image site are telling you even though they don't know shit about cars besides what other morons on a Japanese image board parrot. You got the car because you wanted to get it, it's a nice car, it gets you from point a to point b, and no ones cares about CVT except a bunch of limp wristed bitches with big egos who can't handle a lil judgment. Just because you got a car doesn't mean it's gonna be your last car or that you'll drive it around for the rest of your life. Enjoy the good fuel economy, enjoy the reliability and enjoy the smooth ride while you still got it and in the mean time save up all that money you're not spending and get a bad ass machine in future that'll drop panties everywhere you go. We gotta take baby steps before we can run

Don't worry man, obviously its not the "car enthusiast" choice, but its really good for what it is. Reliable, comfy, good economy and pretty good looking (subjective). Just do some aesthetic mods of your choice and enjoy it.

The samefagging in here is so obvious

Take it from someone who's an experienced samefag

The soft top is fucked, and is close to being a full blown lemon. It's reliable as fuck in the snow tho

what's your record? mines 75 posts in one thread

As long as you take care of it, it will.

Listen you are about a 1000x better then many here who buy old POS cars and throw a boost controller on them.

Your car makes no pretensions about what it is. Its a people mover. It will get you to school, to work and back home in the eve. 99.9% of the people on this planet look at your car and think. There is a well adjusted user. At the same time they will look at the tuned crx or civic si and say...well there is a sad childish user.

-tesla user

I mostly associate these civics with sluts, because half the time it's a young female in it.
nothing wrong with the car itself desu

I bought a '13 civic and it has been great. the maintenance is easy (trans fluid drops tack on 5 mins to my oil changes) and it has all the things I wanted for my wife

>true automatic trans
>tried and true 1.8
>no blindspot safety bullshit system
>bluetooth and backup camera

my only regret is getting kona cafe mocha instead of the blue or white. The paint is not holding up well (Swirls for days)

There is literally nothing wrong with the CVT in these things, it's a sub 140hp econobox. Not like a 5 speed auto will make the drive any more engaging, should have bought a manual if you cared about that.

If you hate it so much sell it and buy something different.

It isn't like you are married to the thing.

I was ignorant on CVTs at the time so I wanted to make sure I got a true auto. I'd have gotten the SI for a few grand more if it was going to be my car.

I regret the Sportwagen TDI SEL I just spent a year and a half waiting to sell back... Though I bought another VW so I'm asking for further abuse

Aren't VWs unreliable as shit?

I've owned 6 diff Audi/VWs.. lots of little problems then as the mileage increased a yearly expensive problem.

I regret buying pic related

Yes.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is either in denial or flat out lying

What's wrong with it?

I have four cars, one of them is a blue 2007 Civic two door. Never had a problem with it, bought it new, nice car. What's the problem with yours?

OP is losing his shit because the model year he bought has a CVT, even though chances are it'll probably be just fine.

Pic related is my 2013 I bought new, 65k in and I haven't had a single issue with it. Comfy as fuck to DD

I looked into that model year Civic coupe. They got those absolutely nasty beige cloth seats with some geometric pattern. Total deal breaker for me.

Yeah, the seats aren't that great, that's why I insisted on a black interior when I bought it, it hides the cheap quality a little better

OP here. Sorry I haven't responded, thank you for all the positive comments. I do feel better about my purchase. I will probably need new tires later this year since I bought the car at 42k mileage.

Im just going to try to enjoy the positives about the car and drive it for a few years. I can sell it and use the money to pay off my loan, right? I'm talking a ways away.
I regret decisions a lot and this was a big one for me. I'm going to stop stressing because it's driving my only friend insane.

I mildly regret buying pic related (not my pic but you get the point). It's fun to drive, not slow, and I do truly enjoy it but I make more money than I was planning to be making at this point and if I had known I would be so financially set I would've bought an M4 or a GT-R, maybe a Maserati.

I'll probably just wait until I have positive equity on the loan and sell it, maybe trade it in or keep it as a daily driver / winter car and have something more exotic for the nice days.

I like mine
Currently averaging 34.5 mpg
Excuse the weeb sticker

I somewhat feel responsible for your purchase user, memes ruined your wallet

Explain what you mean?
How do you feel responsible?
What Memes?
And how is my wallet ruined?

What year

Blindspot systems are god tier

You did the good thing, its a good car stop crying

Ive got a 2013 LX manual and i fuckin love it

Youre a fag OP

For what reason

Thanks. I'm starting to be convinced. It's mainly my anxiety talking.

KEK
Didn't you post the ad for this like 10x in the /hg/ and we told you to get a manual?

No excuse for that shit.

Nigga buy a new soft top, their cheap

*they're, sorry

I don't wanna

DO IT

Then don't complain fggt

Lol I bought a 2015 Toyota Corolla with cvt as a dd there's nothing wrong with cvt transmissions for dd user most anons that say cvt is trash is mainly because they heard someone give a subpar reason as to why is shit and it some how convinced retards that cvt transmissions are shit lol.

Good to hear. Going to start enjoying my new car. Just drove my dad's challenger with a v6 and it didn't feel that much different