gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

gw2efficiency.com/currencies/laurels
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for brainstorming with the krewe!

2nd for gae, the officer

Ass Cleavage Edition.

raiding vae's freezer for frozen treats

But those tags are ones you listed as a real guild...

sniffing femsura butt for progeny poofies

gkick calsi
he does nothing but shitpost

which class should i play if i have clinical depression

he's european or something, you should see him try to argue why he has spent the last 3 years spamming a fake guild pasta in broken english, its quite hilarious

he probably doesnt even understand what he's posting

Doesn't matter since you won't get shit done with your depression dragging you down all day anyways.

Hey man, please don't troll new players with that bloated list, that info is almost completely false or misleading, we only have 2 active guilds which are in the OP
I will also repost it here.
>Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Is there somewhere that i can see all armor sets at least for a certain type at a glance? All i can find is lists of links, i just want a full page of images to scroll through

Warrior.

give me the femcharr wife or else

Put the femcharr wife in the bag and nobody gets hurt

>Do first PVP game
>Attack someone
>MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS
>He notices me and 1 shot me
>For the whole game

Great game 10/10

me and lani

git gud

I'm pretty sure it's not about being good, I have MMO experience. I just miss all my fucking attacks, get stunned to oblivion and die

So what's the gear for chronotank now? Is it commanders+leadership?

make sure her hands are not under the sheets

>tfw no femcharr wife
It's not fair, I didn't get to choose in which universe to be born

Kala exercises

Does anyone here like femcharrs . . . . . . .

>you will never get a shiggly party invitation

yes . . .

me

yes

>Keggin being autistic in discord again

>tfw no autistic femcharr wife

so annoying

Did kegg really empty his toad balls in teyah?

yea and delphy brags about it

Yuck, I mean there's plenty of other balls that would deal significantly less damage to delph/teyah's rep.

I have a feeling you ran in with berserker stats or something. There's a huge discrepancy between bursty and tanky builds, you pretty much want to make yourself as durable as possible in PvP nowadays until you git gud.
That's why warriors and necromancers are babymode cancer, they have so many inherent/passive defenses that you don't need to git gud just to survive.

Compare that to thief or revenant (where all their defenses are active or need to be timed very strategically) and it gets way harder to play without experience, because you're going to eat one knockdown and explode after having all your burst blocked or absorbed or evaded.

>That's why warriors and necromancers are babymode cancer
4-8 seconds of immunity to damage aint gonna win you the fights if youre not good

No, but 4-8 seconds of immunity, powerful and unstoppable source of healing, huge health pool, and ridiculous amounts of damage mitigation and utility will at least stop you from being a rallybot.
Which, it seems, was user's problem.

femcharr doing kegels

Why do you think every shitter is running berserker, reaper and dh at the moment?

that definitely doesn't look like a femcharr

this comes out of when she squats

Never done a single fractal before

Just looked at one of the videos in the guide in the op

how fucked am I? Seems like at this point everyone would know what to do and if you don't do the way they know you'd get fucked/kicked.

Anonymity brings out the worst in people. That said Vae is actually pretty toxic when nobody is looking holy shit smhfam!

ancora actually harbors hatred for rats and is one of the 2012 autists that still play

Then why is he officer? Why is he allowed in HOPE?

get full ascended
then get 150 agony resistance
oh and use a meta build or you're fucked

then you can do whatever the fuck you want, hell, just follow people through fractals and randomly press buttons

it's that easy

First off: Learn what Agony Resistance (AR) is. Seriously. Short story, it's a stat that lets you do high level fractals without instantly dying. It only becomes relevant at later scales but once it does it makes or breaks your ability to do them.

Second: Don't join one of those "T4 qT meta builds + food + 600 LI" groups you see in the LFG.
Chances are they're either elitist faggots who'll chew you up for not knowing what you're doing, or they're shitters looking to be carried.

Aside from that, they're really just mini dungeons without outdated mechanics and balancing.

alright thanks, good info

>Look Vae's online
pedos are now officially stalking vae and repeating the same baseless shitposts for replies

pic related, its me replying to the same bait and i got replies like
>wow ur a furfag

lol. just lol. no argument losers.

TO SHATTER YOU ARE SAFE SPACE

vae is a loser and you cant prove me wrong

Vae is a furry homosexual and likes fantasizing about being anally penetrated by anthropomorphic horned cats with barbed penises.

>trying this hard
when nobody looking you're a baaaaaad furfag. posting a screenshot of Veeky Forums and shit look at you. just cause you got faeeq to lap the crack of your ass with his tongue. baka.

Vae fucked ur mum while you watched and you can't prove me wrong

Vae is pure cancer, holy fuck

>its me replying to the same bait
>losers.
>its me replying to the same bait
>losers.
>it's me replying to the same bait
>doing it right now again

HURRY VAE CALL UP JUGG! CALL HIM LIKE A CAT! WOW!

Vae pretends to be nice on discord, then shits on them behind their backs
What a guy!

english?

mooooooom, get off 4 chan!

>pedos are now officially stalking vae
All you gotta do is block the person you don't like and keep track of them that way. my charrfag friend taught me

Keep your chin up Vae

retarded? I was pointing out how I called out those fags last thread and they didnt have an argument, I even reposted my pic to save time, so I'm not really even replying again lol. learn2context

I remember at one time user posted about how his FEMSURA made lewd noises then his hot ass mom came in with her huge titties and asked him to stop playing his hentai games.

Don't be afraid of going down a few times senpai, it happens, you'll slowly learn when to dodge or maneuver.

how am I trying

I reposted my reply from the last thread lmao, im trying way less than these pedos here

looks like the rat clique is going all out to shitpost vae

Yeh like we don't have a valid reason to
Fuck off furry

:B

HOPE shills trying to get the most interesting person out of HOPE

lmao

take him back to your basement, AUX

this is a cat falseflagging as a rat
ignore this post

>vae

>vae the furry faggot

>Animus.6453

>people click skills
>people turn keyboards
>people run defensive stats in open world PvE
>people use skills less damaging than autos just because they're off cooldown

>people who play this game
you would have to be a real cuckhold to do that

speaking of abilites, why the fuck are there skills that literally do less damage than autoattacks ?

Utility?

besides those

Which skills do less than autos and don't include some extra utility?

Fuck off
Some of us don't like the furfag

you dont speak for everyone, calsi

What's the best chest to take for log in rewards at the end of the month?

Laurels, because you can get exclusive things with them or convert them to gold at a better rate than the other rewards.

Thanks user.

laurels chest is guaranteed 15 gold

who cares lmfao

How do I turn the laurels into gold?

is the gw2crafts.net guides for tailoring and weaponsmithing the most efficient guides out there for 400-500? don't want to drop a ton of gold on supplies if there's a cheaper way

gw2efficiency.com/currencies/laurels

Take it to discord

returning player here. look at how perfect she is

this post was made by a grown man

I really want a hug from her

I saw Lerii on the tele today

How the hell do I learn more recipes to have stuff that gives more xp to level up? Or am I supposed to spam jew backpacks atm? Im so confused, I managed to get some new stuff by mixing jewels and materials in the discovery tab, but is there any other option? Seems way more complicated than WoW.

Also im leveling up professions while im leveling up, is that a good idea? It seems to take AGES comapred to WoW where I always did that, i didnt care that it took longer time to reach max level, in the end I though it was fun and didnt have to do it when i reached max lv. But in GW2 it seems to take forever to level this up, i grinded copper for hours and im only level 35.