Creaking

What type of bushings are these Veeky Forums and do they need replacing? If not, what would cause nosediving, bodyroll in sharp corners and creaking when slowly turning?

also wobbling/vibration at highway speeds

sway bar end links

And they "look" fine. They're not broken or falling apart

do they need replacin'?

then what would cause said problems

>bodyroll in sharp corners
rear axle bushing stopped this for me

would it be a terrible idea to tighten this one? Or is there supposed to be a space between the bushing and washer?

Tighten them as far as they'll go, but if they still have play in them, they need replaced. Vibration at highway speeds is probably a tire balance issue.

Why not tell us what car you have so some one can spend 30 seconds in Google to find out what the issue is

Resize those pics user holy shit. I probably went through all my data

2004 mustang gt

get a Walmart unlimited plan my cousin only pays $45 a month

You're shocks are probably kill, you're tires are probably unbalanced so go to a tire shop, maybe sagging springs, maybe wheel bearings going out. Maybe bad tie rod ends

Sway bar end link bushings. They look basically brand new, if a little dirty. If you're getting wobbling at highway speeds, check out your universal joints on your driveshaft (assuming you're rwd). They get loose with age and start to shake around. If you can grab the shaft and wiggle it around, it's time for a new one.

>nosediving, bodyroll
struts
>creaking when slowly turning
ball joints, tie rods
shitty or unbalanced tires, bent wheels or any loose suspension components

Man i am so tired of hearing this fucking word 'bushings'

I swear it was never brought up until haggard garage started going ape about replacing all their bushings

now all i hear is fucking bushings

fuck everyone

Actually, bushings are the bane of automotive existence. Unless you have nearly new cars all the time you'll have a lot more to do with them and the shit they cause than any small item should require.

Not really sure what you are upset about. Do you think bushing is a made up word or are you mad that you just see it a a lot and you associate with a show?

i fucking hate doing them mate. first they crack, then tear, then they are fucked

Those are called endlinks, and they should be replaced, and new parts should be lubricated.

The nose diving would be caused by blown struts.

There are also a ton of other components that would cause squeaking. spring perch, and mounts, body bushings, etc.

When you choose to replace all the components, replace all the worn rubber parts as well, and lubricate as necessary

Excessive nose dive and body roll are caused by excessive control inputs.

Not saying you don't need something fixed but I am saying

"Until you make money racing, your probably driving wrong. Work on your techniques."

dumbass

I've never watched that children's shit you faggot, cry more

it's more noticeable than when I bought the car. Something has changed in the car in the last 6 months.

just replaced the U-joint a couple months ago

fucking what

seems like the consensus is struts and unbalanced tires. Thank god, those are actually painfully inexpensive and easy to repair.