/simg/ - Simulation Games General

Vigger SoonTM edition.

Previous Sortie:
A thread for all vehicle simulation games: racing sims, flight sims, train sims, submarine sims, tank sims, anything else sims which do not have enough traffic to sustain their own independent generals.

>Extra attention grabbing search terms for example welcome sims
/fsg/ /dcsg/ /fsxg/ /bmsg/ /shg/ /rofg/ /etsg/ /il2g/ /lfsg/ /tsg/

>/simg/ TeamSpeak:
ts3.nogf.moe

>Experimental website
nogf.moe/simg/

>/fsg/ Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/flightsimgeneral

>BMS download links
pastebin.com/2CDSgvZq

>Planefag pastebin:
pastebin.com/Zb0U61in

>Tankfag pastebin:
pastebin.com/EbdtnyPX

>Boat- and subfag pastebin
pastebin.com/JqTQWFFE

>Repository of various aviation related material:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E&usp=drive_web

>OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/yXeNzrpg

>Example of welcome sims
Falcon BMS, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Euro truck sim, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Steel Fury: Kharkov 1942, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Silent Hunter, Dangerous Waters, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, OMSI 2, DiRT: Rally, Ship Simulator

>Example of non-welcome games:
Arm*, Ac* C*mbat, W*r Th*nder, W*rld of _____, The S*ms, S*m C*ty, G*at S*mulat*r

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDfw1U1Ap_o
avsim.com/topic/465732-scenery-problems-and-airport-messes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for gunpods

just got Prepar3d. Am I prepared?

>has never played BoS
>has never played CLoD
>thinks they are the same
>hates them both with a burning passion and claims they are destroying an already dead as fuck general.

You have created a post that really makes me think.

>two tonne aircraft flapping like a little girl's skirt
Quality simulator.

user who was having this issue yesterday here.

So I decided to try to completely uninstall FTX Vector and after doing so i launched the game and it was fine again. So I installed Vector again fresh and the problem came back.

I can't find anything online that is describing this exact issue with Vector. Does anyone here have any thoughts? I'm getting desperate at this point.

Reminder that the real new thread is here

Thats not FSX user

>expecting WWII planes to be perfectly smooth like a modern jet when you are on the verge of stalling

Confirmed for not know shit.

Well my steal armor 420blazeit of war torrent was a fake. Anyone know where I can download the game or a key for cheapo? I don't want to shill $30 for it because at that point why not just pay $40 for a year of Steel Beasts?

Baited
Bodied
Blasted
Butchered
That was me larping as kraut master flex kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDfw1U1Ap_o

NIGGENS AND VIGGERS

You have created a bait that really made me think.

Sadly, I'm pretty sure that's his actual opinion.

>what is inertia
BoS is the only "sim" with this retarded plane twitching. Planes have no feeling of mass and inertia, you can do cobra-like manoeuvrers even on fucking bombers.
People abuse that shit in multiplayer all the time by doing this impossible twitches to shoot with such hight deflection that you can't even see the enemy plane, so they just bind a cheaty snap camera to the top of the cockpit.

I literally don't have the effort required to argue these wild obnoxious claims.

All I'll say is the last time someone spouted bullshit non-stop, he was asked to record and show proofs.
He then admitted he was 100% wrong.

/simg/ brevity
plane edition

Su-27 = Flanklet
Su-33 = Seaflanklet
MiG-29 = Migger
MiG-21 = Dirty Migger
UH-1 = "It ain't me"
SA-342 = Gaz'lel'
F-86 = Sablet
M-2000C = 'Meme'rage (sometimes "Weeb Mirage)
A-10 = HAWGGG; FEAR DA
F-5 = Tigger
Ka-50 = Cute Shark
Su-25 = GRAK
Su-25t = frogfat
MiG-15 = faget
F-15 = god'splane
DCS WWII = a fucking meme

How is sim arguing real lmfao like nigga just play your shot hahaha

Additional nicknames
Ka-50 = comfy Kamov
Also Su-25 is Grach not Grak

Viggen = Vigger

Yeah but we would all say GRACK like autists when we started using it because we're dumb whiteys.

You have literally the same fucking planes in dcs and bos. It's not hard to compare how unrealistic planes act when you quickly move elevator up and down. In dcs your plane will twitch just a little bit, have more time to react and slow down because it has a huge mass. In bos it will jump on the waves like a fucking dolphin.

>same planes

I'm done here.

>You have literally the same fucking planes in dcs and bos.

when was the last time you really ralfed some dude?

>Sablet

Nobody says this you mong

>all this slavshit

>All the good modules are western
Really made me think lad

I agree, >DCS is shit.

BAITED
BODIED
BLASTED
BUTCHERED

to be fair do people even
use half of these?

>MiG-21 and Ka-50 aren't good

Hot opinion.

>inb4 you think the Mirage is good even though it's nothing more than clickable FC3 guess work.

MiG 21 is just as bad as the Mirage desu. they both have about the same degree of FM inaccuracies and the MiG couldn't even fire groms
>It's ok when slavshit is broken

mong

Ks-50 is decent though

>everyone knows

Is this where I post my silent boots games?

go for it lad

Considering joining one of them gay VFS things because you cunts never fly ops

>never flyops
we do flops instead

How did Wags get into flight sim development if his degree is in History and Geography?

>Playing FSX spam can simulator
I hope you're prepared for credit card debt

N o t r e a l o p s

t.Guy who has never played a sim where the FM wasn't on rails.

The problem is clearly FTX vector user, what more do you want from us?

Maybe see if they have customer support. Sorry to meme you but that seems to be your only option.

How did Colonel Sanders get into chicken when he was a Colonel in the Army?

He still works for the cia, just they wanted him to trick some slavs into giving up military secerts

He actually wasn't a colonel in the army though

But I'm not a customer.

They require registration information if you want help.

Figures. It must be a southern thing to call yourself Colonel when you get to manage Elvis or cook a lot of chicken.

Ahhh, then maybe this might be their attempt at DRM. Try looking in the comments where you borrowed this from or in the readme perhaps?

He got it before the chicken. I'm actually not sure why. His mate was the Governor of Kentucky at the time so it might just be as simple as that

There are no other reports of this issue where I acquired it. All the rest of the FTX stuff I have installed functions with no issue.

It's not even at every airport, seems pretty random. The auto configs have already been run which seems to be the only 'solution'.

Maybe you need to redo whatever those (((((auto configs))))) did manually?

Oh yay. Manually looking at 20,000+ airports!

Do you even google bro?

avsim.com/topic/465732-scenery-problems-and-airport-messes/

Saw that thread. tried it's solutions. no dice.

How about this?

>You can have your library in the correct order and still see the problem. When you encounter this, you need to shut down P3D and open the "ftx GLOBAL VECTOR Configurator." On the "Airport Elevation Corrections" tab, under "Manual Configuration," you can disable the Vector-produced correction for the particular airport. On a case-by-case basis, you can fix those airports with reduced landscaping budgets.

BAITED
BODIED
BLASTED
BUTCHERED

Yup. Still messing up the selection of airports I find with the problem that I check each time.

Life is starting to feel more hopeless.

At least we got some free (you)s from this dipshit, it hasn't been a total loss.

And i got a new image for my folder from

WWII is cool

BAITED
BODIED
BLASTED
BUTCHERED

i swear to fucking god i hope your HDD detonates overnight and you lose your fucking weeb archive.

me too

Loving this "avatarfagging" gimmick the Jannies are using to purge anime

>implying i keep them on my drive
i download them as needed from this hip new thing called the INTERNET

i want to fap to this anime

seiren is so incredibly lewd

Oh boy look at the time.

u dont have a report button
wat do

w-what is happening here?

>You have to wait a while before reporting another post

Enjoy the hiatus Meme22xRaptor

I think i'm gonna rename to just MemeRaptor, has a nice ring to it

I think we lost our inside man. anime posts don't seem to get deleted anymore

>inb4 raptor is now a mod
heaven help us

I'm here to post high-res aesthetics

So how does this chopper compare to say the Gazelle?

La-5 is a good looking airplane.

Is this Hi-res enough?

why are sea planes so comfy?

Any a3g fags here?

Its close, I prefer real photos though.

Left third of the map is completely done.

Terrain layer is all done.
Forest layer is all done.

Road net in progress and labels are tacked on after.
Urban layer being done alongside roads.

ayy

who /mius-front/ here?

Pretty excited for the P-39.

Not sure how effective it will be. It was apparently only good when it was low altitude, which is why the Americans didn't want it. Meanwhile the Soviets lived below 5000 meters.

In either case, it has to fly better than the Lagg-3 I assume, which means Russians will have something other than the Lagg that has a 37mm gun. Should be perfect for obliterating German ground attack aircraft.

Does it have MP yet?

You can't deny that its a damn good looking plane though. Looks really sleek for the time.

if i remeber correctly it suffered wing-snapping stalls .

No, not yet!

True.

However, I also read that because the Russians were so used to spin-susceptible aircraft like the I-16 and the Mig-3, they didn't think it was that bad.

That combined with the fact that it was good at low altitudes and had a big gun, it was a match made in heaven it seems.

damn shame