Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=815

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (K**zenberg - Banned)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.nexon.co.jp/players
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>K**zenberg
uhmm

Hey guys, my name is Brandon. I'm looking to join a guild that has knowledge in PVP/GVG and willing to teach me what I need to know to be good at it. I've played tons of MMO's and i'm looking to making this my main game. I'm 24 and I play a good amount every day. I'm only 115 right now but i've only been playing less than a week. May be low, may be new, but i'm loyal and if you offer me what i need i'll become dope. Let me know if you got anything. My username is AC195 - whisper me in game if you want too. Last person i talked to about a guild was this dumbass named Plasmagica - said I couldnt join because I put numbers in my username. I'm looking for someone who isnt 15 years old to be running the guild too, if possible. Guild doesn't have to be PVP/GVG oriented, but just needs to have people who know about it to teach me. Thanks!

whisper LolichisSlave

Please be real

What keeps you playing ToS?

probably is real

My crush likes this game for some reason, so I'm trapped here until she decides to move to something else.

Hey guys, my name is Joe. I'm looking to join a guild that has knowledge in PVP/GVG and willing to teach me what I need to know to be good at it. I've played tons of MMO's and i'm looking to making this my main game. I'm 26 and I play a good amount every day. I'm only 317 right now but i've only been playing about a year. May be high, may be old, but i'm loyal and if you offer me what i need i'll become dope. Let me know if you got anything. My username is Swaaz - whisper me in game if you want too. Last person i talked to about a guild was this dumbass named Beethoven - said I couldnt join because I complained about Uphill. I'm looking for someone who isnt 15 years old to be running the guild too, if possible. Guild doesn't have to be PVP/GVG oriented, but just needs to have people who know about it to teach me. Thanks!

I like this. I like this a lot.

>jTOS gets events and rewards we never got even
tos.nexon.co.jp/players

There's even a promo for the hunting grounds and such, but Japan wouldn't get it before us...right?

aren't the itos hunting grounds just going to be filled with necro and warlock bots?

maybe
not sure if spawns are worth it

They probably can't afk safely in the higher level maps at least.

but muh blue karacha daggers

like 20k in market

It's real
t. CnL spy

my guild. You guys are the best and are the reason I enjoy this game so much

My guild is cute.

Enjoy your dead guild

whisper Beethoven

he said cute, not FP

but FP isn't cute???

HI HI user SENPAI! FP IS CUTE TOO >O

wtf I hate Ultracorn now

So what are everyone's predictions for R8? I feel it will go one of two ways. They will make classes more specific or they'll make them open. By that I mean for the new classes, if we stick to the two new classes per tree kind of thing.

Wizards will get a class that caters towards summons and a class that caters towards debuffing.

Archers will get a gun sling class, which will be foot orientated but also work mount - they will be able to dual wield pistols and they'll also get most likely get either pied piper or a class that buffs team mates, both will fall nicely into place for fwee3's.

Sword's will go either all stance abled for the R9 classes or specific only certain weapons. It will probably be something like matador for fencers but lets you also dual wield 1h swords/rapiers/spears which will fit into corsairnobis. A class like barb where there is no weapon requirements as well.

Clerics will get a magic nuking class, which will be great for druids but limiting their spells once more, they'll probably be better off going miko at R9 anyway. They'll also get shepherd which will act as a sort of better priest with auto support functions and a pseudo swashbuckle.

Of course the power creep is real so all the skills base damages will be dethrone tier. The continuation of the current classes will also provide a lot more than what they do now.

for R8? look at the patch notes

>So what are everyone's predictions for R8?

>wiz
2 shitty support classes with each only 1 good skill
necro3 and wl2 will be shit
ff2 nice pvp suicide niche class

>clerics
OP motherfuckers

>archer
who?

>swords
ok i guess

>Wandering through Tenet to go nab some corpse hands
>Whoops Bleak Chapparition with a few newbies on it
>Hit it once with Cannon Blast and let them finish it off

ez cube

>cannon

rude, cute is alive and well

How much silver per hour do necros make nowadays?

50k maybe?

N-no bully, I meant R9!

Isn't it just a few people who feed CNL for TP nowadays? I wouldn't call that alive senpai

Hahahaha

FUCK

Nope

stop this meme right now, cute are our friends

what happened to SOLDAT

thats the orsha guild

>having friends in this game

Well, fuck you too.

are they really going to add cards to the 290 cube or was i rused? i have 300 cubes saved

My cute crush and the fun people i play with regularly.

I like the game.

Are you literally retarded, user?

Not him but yes.

I hope one day it'll be good. It won't.

No, I think this game is a lot of fun

why

I like becoming stronger. My hard work has shown results. I'm not very competitive so things like balance and stuff don't matter to me, I just like being the best I can be.

if CnL stands for CuteNotLewd

Does that mean cute is lewd?

Means that both are ERP fags

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

hit the gym and study wtf

I spend a good 50 hours a week studying and attending classes already. ToS is my hobby.

where is the cheapest enchanter in klaipedo?

faery

>Premium Popolion emotes
>this still isnt in the game

can I get her to do it for free?

only if you let her rub your you know what

I don't know anymore, the few people that made me play and like this game hate me now

why would they hate you user

Maybe stop being a fucking salty cunt then?

I love the game and all but it got really lonely. I joined a guild but I don't really fit in. All my friends quit and it's kinda lonely. And me, being a literal retard and going full support cleric means I can't even turn off my brain and farm dpk mats and I'm also too autistic to make new friends. Is it over for me /tosg/ should I just kill myself?

I can be your friend. What server?

You seem fine desu

Good question. I guess it dropped off the face of Earth, along with its irrelevant members?

You sound like me, let's be autistic together!

Let's be friends!

>being a literal retard and going full support cleric means I can't even turn off my brain and farm dpk mats
Make a dps you little shit.

How do you usually get warlocks to power level you and whats the min level/price? I don't wanna do all the quests again 4 times has been enough.

Does Lolipantsu still play?

Lolipan2 quit.

LP still periodically logs in because he is eternally bound to this game by Kim's curse and RO nostalgiafaggotry.

Does Mia play then? Who from kToS is left?

Canelle, Trappe, Madotsuki and Dmn are Ktos too? Not sure about them.

At least two of those are in cute.

Half of kTOS futureproof plays in Fedimian, they did good at not associating with this thread anymore

>Moved to Fedimian
>Did good

Purify Europeans.

Didnt they quit?

Yes, there are a handful at Klaipedo

ded?

Hello. Did you play kTOS with us?

I don't play anymore. I was here for the PvP and they shat all over the PvP in this game. I caught myself working like a slave every single day to improve in a game that wasn't fun to play anymore. I went to play EVE for some time but that didn't work out, so now I am working on bringing back my old Ragnarok private server.

I still lurk the thread permanently, and both the Futureproof and CNL Discords. I log in occasionally, too.

A bunch of people from kTOS still play, you've seen them namedropped in the thread already.

>Only 3 boys in the guild

Is that /tosg/ manor? Looks comfy and cute.

no
oh. 3 is way to many.

ded general
ded game

queue for gvg nerds

Mia the official misinfo agent, top kek

should I sell all my 700 talts to dump into attributes? 27 is coming!

CnL vs crimson, get in here nerds

is it possible to quest from level 277 to 290 without having to grind?

complete r8 maps

once you hit r8 you can reach r9 by just questing and doing map explorations, level 14 cards give like 10 million exp

rude lies