Mopeds

I wanna buy a moped just for fun.

Will I look like a retard riding this? Who owns one over here?

I'm thinking of getting a Tomos.

Pic related.

Not quite decided on the model.

Maybe this one looks cooler?

Honda cub
Ct70
Ct90

Regular people will think you're retarded
Car guys will call you gay

Honda Ruckus or gtfo

I'm also fat.

Is it even worse?

Get a madass.

Ruckus is shit
No one cares in real life

Are you dutch by any chance?

Fucks sake, stop being so lazy and walk or go to /n/ and ask for a bicycle.

buy a Simson, and you'll look like riding on a small Harlley

Mopeds are not for fun, they're for pain.

Wut?

>Ruckus is shit
u fukn wot m8 why dont u say that to my face bruv
see what happens cunt
ill wreck you

K?
Ruckus is shit

I have a bike I haven't been able to fix. Bought it running, engine seized, bought a new piston and gaskets and trying to get her running again.

>Will I look like a retard riding this?
>I'm also fat.

The problem about someone fat sitting on a narrow or small seat is that your big fat ass droops over the edges of the seat. You don't notice it. But everyone else looking at you sees that ridiculous look.

You should do some easy walking around the neighborhood, or if that is not safe, you can park at a mall and walk around the mall outdoors. Elderly people will park at a mall an hour before the shops open for business and then walk around the mall for safe exercise and visual stimulation. Don't know if you would walk around with them, but it's probably better to walk the outsides instead.

Some malls don't mind elderly visitors (they don't allow gang kids early inside though) and even promote that feature by letting just the elderly in and kicking everyone not old-looking out for the reason that they need to clean and prep the mall.

Once you get into not as fat shape, then you will look less ridiculous sitting on those small moped seats.

are you fat?

nonono, you dont get it.
This is THE best scooter

They are for the pain of not being able to afford a car. I know that feel all too well. Atleast i get sick mpgs.

I recently bought this Puch Maxi K, needs a little love though.

I ride this and motorcycles still wave to me, so Im sure you won't look like a retard

Thats dope as fuck. I love how you can fix these things with a screwdriver and some duct tape.

Get yourself one of those heavy duty bicycle locks, you can turn the ignition on a Puch with a screwdriver.

Yeah that's the plan.

Exactly, fun little project.

>I wanna buy a moped just for fun.
Remember that you will have it for only a few weeks before thieves know you have one. Thieves like stealing things that don't require a license plate to ride. That makes stolen mopeds and electric bicycles easy to sell.

The power of 110.

retarded no
homosexual yes

>nobody cares in real life
Oh yes they do fucker.

C 9 0

I can attest to this

mopeds are cool, lots of fun to work on/mod/ride around with friends

Only soccer moms who get stuck behind them get mad.

Why are soccer moms always in a hurry for literally everything?

>Will I look like a retard riding this?
It's a moped, so yes.

Get
A
Real
Bike.

To kill myself?

I fell down a scooter at 50km h once. Wasn't good.

At least these mopeds only go as fast as 30kmh.

Nah.
I ride a dual sport and whenever i see a scoot i smile cuz i know hes havin fun.
But then im not a judgemental ass.

Wear safety gear, then. I fell of my motorbike at 30MPH, no lasting injuries. Only got a dislocated finger, a bruised elbow, and some scrapes on the gear.

>But then im not a judgmental ass
god bless you sir

I never wave first on my ruckus if i see someone on a bike.
But i chuckle and wave back when a sportbike or cruiser dude wave to me

I wave to pretty much anyone

these aren't mopeds

Notice that no one cares
Except you
>autism

Wrong. The blue Ruckus clone is a moped. It even has a moped plate.

Motor+pedal=moped
No pedals, then it's not a moped.

Thank God you were here to help us

Your moped as pictured is only usable in perfectly dry conditions. You need wider splashguard fenders if you're going to avoid wet stuff flung onto your shoes, lower legs, and back as you pass any runoff from someone washing their car or a sprinkler system that got part of the street wet.

>I wanna buy a moped just for fun.
That is a scooter bike. It is not a moped in my USA state's definition of moped. A moped is a motorized bicycle.