One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Zehaha Edition

Last chapter: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Tables: www.optc-db.github.io
Calendar: www.optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here. (out of order?)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Coliseum -
>Jan 18 - Feb 5: New Coli: Alvida, Wyper, Coby

- Fortnights -
>Jan 17 - Jan 31: Whitebeard Pirates 2
>Jan 17 - Jan 24: Domino, Krieg
>Jan 24 - Jan 31: Calgara & Noland, Lucci
>Jan 31 - Feb 7: Ducks, Hachi
>Feb 7 - Feb 14: Young Vivi, Wanze
>Feb 14 - Feb 21: Zeff, Hogback
>Feb 21 - Feb 28: Absalom, Raki

- Raids -
>Jan 23: Kuma
>Jan 30: Blackbeard
>Feb 2: Aokiji
>Feb 3: Garp
>Feb 5: Buster Call
>Feb 10: Ivankov
>Feb 13: Doffy

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Coliseum -
>Jan 18- Feb 6: Lucky Roo, T-Bone, Diamante, Coby
>Jan 19- Jan 31: Musshuru, Zephyr, Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Jan 10 - Jan 24: Sengoku
>Jan 12 - Jan 19: Lucci, Indigo, Breed
>Jan 19 - Jan 26: Ganfor, Dead End, Ivankov
>Jan 26 - Feb 2: Afro Luffy, Morgan, Young Robin & Nami

- Raids -
>Jan 20: Zephyr
>Jan 21: Shiki
>Jan 22: Tesoro
>Jan 23: Mihawk

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/5embra/decided_to_test_this_boosted_double_rate_sugofest/
strawpoll.me/12158424
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for do not fall for bait sugo

>Wolf will be the biggest jobber in the entire BB crew
>even moreso than Jesus
why are giant characters so shit in this series

Friendly reminder that if blackbeard and his crew are boosted, AND it's an all gold sugo, you will regret not pulling. Shiryuu and the rest of blackbeard crew are very good.

2nd anniversary is a meme, and you're setting yourself up for dissapointment.

>9 BB crew
So each Strawhat is going to fight one on one. Which one is the swordsman Zoro's gonna fight? Shilreyu?

> it's an all gold sugo

source: your ass

>Friendly reminder that if blackbeard and his crew are boosted, AND it's an all gold sugo
>if blackbeard and his crew are boosted, AND it's an all gold sugo
>IF
Learn to read, fag

Yeah, you are right.
If it is an all gold Sugo with Shiryuu boosted, we should all pull.

I said IF. Can you read? If there's silvers, OBVIOUSLY you want to skip it.

it's not going to be all gold 2 weeks before the anniversary
all gold sugos are a twice a year thing

behold my collection

I can't believe Thatch is fucking Thatch...

>japan getting free gems each day with cola island
>next week about to start getting free gems each day with straw hat island
>global still getting nothing

Blackbeard is my favorite character. I'm doing a multi and no one can stop me!

>currently 95 gems
What are the odds I can get 55 more by Anni?

Feels fucking great man, earned like 25 gems in half a week from the fortnights I didn't complete, plus colos plus extra islands and chopper missions.

Low, but even if you get enough for 3 multi, I would not do it.
Japan got Sabo raid with anni ship and skillup and Ace socket island during this event.
You want to have gems for both (well assuming we get them)

Reminder that god usopp pirates is a cheating faggot that should be blacklisted and removed from your friends list.

BB most likely won't be boosted just like Kuzan, Cavendish, Kizaru and Law, our last 4 legends. Pulling now would be idiotic.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

The guy who started this meme in /trash/ died of caner

F

>30 runs of Zeph
>WB doesn't appear once
LAYERS UPON LAYERS OF RNG

The Mermaid Rapist

law was boosted but your point stands

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/5embra/decided_to_test_this_boosted_double_rate_sugofest/
2400 gems no Law
so either boosts are worthless scams or this guy got insanely unlucky. either way, it's best to wait for a general 2x legend rate during anniversary and hope you get the one you want

You say that but I got Cavendish ;^}

Regarding the horribly cc inthawk last thread, that's mine and my bad I know I fucked up. But I wasn't the one replying to others.

>20 gems from daily
>3-4 gems from sugo preview, 7-8 if we get another new batch for anniversary
>~10 from new colosseum batch
>doesn't even count in the anniversary event gems

very likely

Ill wait for this redditor to do this then I pull

What´s the order of forests on JPN?

Do them once then check the drop section to see who the boss is.

bump

fuck
thats a really grim tale. got any proof?

Is Elizabello worth attack cotton candies?

save them for sabo

no giving him candies will fuck up some zombie strategies as you'll hit too hard
and give them to sabo

physical proof, no.
but if you hit up any /tlhg/ thread youll see people talking about it because the guy who started it just randomly posts about his cancer, and eventually stopped posting. the only reason its significant in any way is hes been doing that post at the start of every thread for the past year.

and now for an ontopic question: should i use tomes on Marco or wait til anniversary?

You just literally have to replan then
Thats not a problem.

Wait. Its just a month

Would you grovel at her feet?

Do you have any proof that they're the same person?

nah she's pretty ugly

A legend Marco team with max autoheal is a true blessing.
But if you can spare the space, save them.

Thanks.

Pick one.

strawpoll.me/12158424

Nah, I hate bitches that are full of themselves.

>Stupid bitch who can't take care of herself and literally got in everyone's way or Vivi
Tough choice

In what way did she get in the way? Also she's ridiculously strong all things considered, she can definitely take care of herself.

If BB hits Alvida, does she turn fat and ugly?

I doubt it. Her power let the fat slip away from her body so I always assumed she took a wicked diarrhea shit after eating the fruit, she'd have to put the weight back on like a normal person.

I'm pretty sure Rebecca didn't beat anyone tho so I wouldn't call her strong

>In what way did she get in the way?
See: Kyros vs Dianante fight
>she can definitely take care of herself.
See: Kyros vs Diamante fight
Colosseum Block Champion fight
Doflamingo vs Violet fight
Fucking any scene post-colosseum in Dressrosa involving Rebecca

Would mind break her with my big black cock then let my crew have their way with her. I was surprised how easy her chaos encounter is.

>Marigold drops again
Fuck off RNG give me my green waifu you cunt

Would you consider Vista worth maxing?

He's definitely not a priority.

Which vista?

>her slimness came from taking a massive shit
I could 100% believe this to be canonical, if Oda said so. Hell, if you sent an SBS question like that he'd probably make it so.

Bruh do you even realise how ridiculously strong Diamante is? All those people are ridiculously strong. You except her to be able to fucking fight Doflamingo when Luffy even had trouble against him?

She fought a ton of New World people and won. Even without killing. She even made it to the final rounds remember?

Also she's fucking 16 give her a break.

>She even made it to the final rounds

LOL

dis guy is mad his waifu a shit

I always thought her body began dissolving the fat like acid or something, and it literally plopped off her body in a very gross fashion as the remains steamed on the ground. Sounds painful no matter how you spin it..

shiki and colo, goddammit I guess shiki is more important but losing a day of colo grinding sucks

Colo. I ran out of QCK units to level up after maxing TS Luffy.

With gems, anything is possible

An user gifted me burning blood on steam a few days ago, and while the game is kinda slow i really like it and i would like to complete it to 100%like i did with pirate warriors 3

looks like there are only 2 online achievements

i haven't been able to play ranked properly , but anyone here would like to play 1 match online?

Probably not worth maxing only time i've seen him being used was for Okama FN

hes a good QCK Slasher if youre lacking on those hes at least worth getting down to a viable cooldown like 17-

Man, this thread is dead

ur moms ded

How long would you guys estimate ts luffs comes to global?

Akainu for anni, Buggy for March, Luffy for April is my guess.

Potentially we could get Buggy for anni, if they don't wanna give us a new batch on the anni.

I'd say about 3 months.

A few months I guess
unless Bamco decides to go all in and buttfuck Global's challenge curve in which case about 2.5 weeks

>tfw nobody remembers your legend

>Put up Rayleigh, Whitey Bay and T Nami
>You helped 12 friends

I genuinely do forget that legend Zoro exists all the darn time.

I think it's because we all ran Mihawk during the game's earlier days and none of us want to go back to running slashers with a dex captain again. We did it for months already. Probably over a year for some people, if they had shitty luck with pulls.

No point if your FP is maxed. We need a story character FP pulls event already

Oh I pulled during turtles, I'm only at 50 pulls or so right now.

>The new fortnight is Don Sai
I swear to god this unit better be good, who the fuck needs to socket Don Sai?

I hear he's actually a pretty good captain with his unique style

I have him, he's kind of trash in my opinion.

Was it really this easy? Did I really miss Shiki on Global for nothing? What kind of Raid Boss doesn't do anything based on health?

>have Leo
>have Legend Marco
No shit he's that easy.

Yeah Leo's pretty fantastic, I'm so glad I pulled him last sugo, that being said I've had him on Global and a friend Marco would have been fine.

Yeah, Leo's health cut alone turns a Shiki run to something pretty comfy.

>own legend marco
>clear Shiki with mild difficulty since i dont have leo/gladius, so i used Swoop instead
>rainbowcuck still thinks you cheated.

worst part about shiki is his random swap andt he amount of time you have to reset while farming him

Luckily I only want a copy right now since he's gonna keep returning on JP, I didn't need to reset, it just took me forever to stall out all my specials.

Reseting is for niggers.

If you used double enel with any decent blue orb generator + story lucci you didn't have to reset shit.

Is that Discord or something? Where is that chat from?

I'm just wondering what that team looked like, I want to put Thatch as the "blue orb generator" you suggested but that seems stupid because if he gets swapped in you're not gonna be at full health. Maybe Capone and Doma as team members?

Why is Leo so good?
>Fortnight Leo multiplies the atk of units that cost 20 or less by 2.5 making him a mini sengoku, 3 slots on a fortnight unit, and a special ability that gives you 2 matching orbs
>RR Leo is a god I shouldn't need to explain

I used Gladius, and I maxed my Shiki with only two failed runs and never had to reset the captain swap.

Enel/Enel/Gladius/Lucci/Mihawk/Doflamingo.

Gilly would work. Capone or Doma are options but they wouldn't be reliable. You need a reliable fourth orb in addition to the three spawned by Lucci. Raid ivankov may work.

Raid Kizaru would be ideal if you're on Jp and don't have Gladius.

Thatch isn't a bad option either if you can do enough damage on the burst turn to not worry about dealing damage on the captain swap turn. Gladius allows this thanks to his HP cut, which is why mihawk/doffy becoming captain never phased me. I dunno what it'd be like to do it without the cut but I sometimes hit multiple greats while bursting so there's definitely wiggle room.

what if he swap doffy or mihawk tho

Jeez, Mihawk and Gladius, that's a nice HP cut. I used Mihawk and Leo on Scratchman's coli so I've seen it at work.
Then he doesn't do that much damage that turn, It's not that big a deal

>finally get around to finishing coby colo
>fuji team

Tashigi kicks her own ass and sets me up for Coby, why can't other colos be this free?

>barely play these days
>was never a worthwhile friend captain in the midst of all those fully socketed max skill legend and raid Boss owners in the thread
>People still have me added
I don't know why but thanks

gotta burn some stamina. What Sabody story unit should I shoot for?

Because they're slow as fuck.