implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Previous Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Winter Cup Dates:
>February 4th: Export deadline and draw.
>February 10-12: Opening weekend.
>February 17-19: Second group stage weekend.
>February 25 and 26: Knockouts.

>Upcoming Invitationals:
N/A

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
Rules for Winter:
Shitposting & Complaining
Circlejerking
ded thread

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fags

me too thanks

this is now offical Kekkel's Comfy Corner clay

non-Kekkels people get out

We were almost free

you will never be free

Maybe the fact that the thread died for an hour without anyone noticing means that this doesn't need to be a thread. That it's kept alive only by >Page 9 posting and people purposely trying to rile people up outside the 2-3 weeks a year when a cup knockout is going on (and even then discussion is moving away from the thread and into circlejerks).

Maybe.

My sides

kys

that's pretty rude user

kys

His boss move is the wog car
REMINDER THAT SDA WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MELBOURNE CAR ATTACK

RUDE

kys

Ya'll never take me alive!

AAAAAAAAAAA

shut up no one wants you here

for a brief, shining moment, all was right with the world

Please stop using pictures of me, thanks.

fuck off faggot

>the flush

>infrastructure
>lady
>sad
>urban
I refuse to believe this WaPo drivel

The Golden State Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals.

>page 9

>page 10

Spring can't come soon enough

May 12th my brother.

This is said every offseason.

And yet, every offseason, the thread stays up.

export deadline and memeing on bad tactics in 2 weeks

Nice

I have a feeling it was not Ved who did this in the end.

That's not offseason anymore though.

It was Tony actually ^:).

>Ved
>doing anything

good thing we don't need three middlemen every time /aesco/ or /merit/ wants to ask Tony about anythi-oh

Why is Norml on the pitch?

At first I thought you meant Cech, because he's a fucking helmet

Is that true? If yes, nice.

I believe he still does the scoreboard aesthetics, at least I haven't heard that he does't do them anymore.

All I'm trying to imagine now is people like Tony, Tomato and Shakes working together. So far Tomato and Shakes have done a great job with 17 and the addition of Tony would most likely even further improve what we have right now.

It's incumbent on /merit/ to reach out, then, if that's something they are interested in. So far, Tony is only working for /mlp/ so they can have shiny new features for their streams.

Why don't we just get every elite team to enter /mlp/'s invitational and call it the Winter Cup? They're hosting anyway, so it's not like it'd be a difference of scenery anyway. That way, we get Tony to treat us all with his aesthetics expertise.

He said during their test cup that PMB "begged" for help. I don't know how exaggerated that is, but if asking nicely really does work, somebody ought to try that.

they need Blenderanon before they need Tony

Doesn't aesco have contact with blenderanon already or did something happen?

Here's a better idea: remove /mlp/ from the cup and encourage them to keep doing their current thing on their own. That way, the cup gets rid of /mlp/ and they also have even more of a reason to get involved, even if for their own tournament - it's a win-win no matter how you look at it.

Both Tony and Bent are welcome in /aesco/ if they want to join and that has been true for all of its existence and I have said as much. They have their reasons for not being involved in the Cup proper and that is their decision to make.

have you ever asked for help with specific issues?

BA and Tony have different (overlapping, but still different) fields of expertise. Tony knows more about the general technical stuff, while BA is an aesthetics wizard and seems to have good knowledge of how the player models work in particular.

The only thing would be that I asked Ved to ask Bent/Tony for any information about how they made the EDIT file for 16 since Tomato's was a WIP at the time, that request got through to Bent since he said later in IRC that 17 was different enough the same method for 16 wouldn't be helpful.

Haven't asked them for help in any other way to respect their decision to withrdaw from main Cup responsibilities.

bring back dummy national teams

page 8

fuck the page 9 faggotry

Yes this is much better and provides much more to the conversation user

I think Granger is still /aesco/ and /m/ so presumably

>excpt the part where you told them to 'fuck off'

Oh right, I forgot that BA absolutely despises any form of modern communication.

Who are you quoting?
Also I don't remember Lear doing that, care to refresh my memory?

He did, but it happened in the /merit/ Skype, not in /4ccg/, so there is nothing to "refresh" you on necessarily.

proofs?

He never addresses that. Publicly, he says he is "respecting" them by not asking for help, when the reality is that he burned that bridge in private by being abrasive and literally telling them to fuck off. I wouldn't want to help him either after that and it's obvious Lear doesn't want to endure the embarrassment of formally asking them for help after a confrontation like that.

>post a Skype screenshot in /4ccg/
Yeah, nah, I am not going to put a target on my chest, but you are free to ask somebody like Ved or even bent if you see them in IRC.

So basically what we've got is someone making shit up with absolutely no proof. Got it.

day of the rake when

Here's the context where I told Tony to fuck off.

Winter 16 the decision for the rules had been made and Tony was not happy, he for the next few days kept compailing about the decision reached and that Boris should reverse his decision, as he was the commissioner at the time. I told Tony that the decision had been reached and to fuck off.

Tony never spoke a word to me since and Bent demanded I apologize to him for being rude.

BTFO

And, as always, we can't have nice things because of petty behavior (on both sides).

This is why politics are such a shitshow.

Didn't bent/tony just throw a strop one day and leave /merit/

Sounds like you should've apologized. I wouldn't tolerate my co-manager telling me to fuck off.

I mean the person posting about that is just dragging shit into here using partial context to make it seem like I told Bent or Tony to fuck off from the Cup forever and never come back.

I do wonder who could be aware of a conversation that took place in /merit/ that has a bone to pick with me, really causes me thought that one.

Most of /aesco/ are also on the /m/ discord where BA lurks

makes u think

I did say I was sorry.

fuck off

bent brought it up last time he argued with you here a few months ago.

>he for the next few days kept compailing about the decision reached and that Boris should reverse his decision
Oh so the context was Tony beign autistic and demanding what he wanted, figures.
>Bent demanded I apologize to him for being rude.
He literally sucks Tony dick all fucking day, doesn't he?

Well, the context is that bent also wanted rule changes, he had compiled all that test data from different people, so it's reasonable to assume he was a bit annoyed too.

Also a lot of other people wanted rule changes, so there's some sort of irony of fate to this situation.

No he didn't. Bent never presented any hard data for stat changes. Fake news, sad, etc.

So there was talk about this happening a while ago, and it's happening.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3

Tentative dates are mid-March, with Kekkels agreeing to stream.

feel free to put forward a better logo, I'm as good at /gd/ as I am at streaming

RNG simulated memepicks

Hat Pick: /b/

Group A - /out/ /r9k/
Group B - /s4s/ /sp/
Group C - Veeky Forums /soc/
Group D - /vp/ /jp/
Group E - /gd/ /mu/
Group F - /f/ /adv/
Group G - Veeky Forums /an/
Group H - /c/ /d/

Matches done on roll:
1 or 3: home win
2 or 4: away win
5: draw

Hat Pick @ ro16: /soc/

RO16 draw
/out/ vs /soc/ - /out/ wins
/s4s/ vs /d/ - /d/ wins
Veeky Forums vs /mu/ - Veeky Forums wins
/vp/ vs /r9k/ - /vp/ wins
/gd/ vs /jp/ - extra time /jp/ wins
/f/ vs /sp/ - extra time /f/ wins
Veeky Forums vs /adv/ - Veeky Forums wins
/c/ vs /an/ - /c/ wins

QF
/out/ vs /d/ - extra time /d/ wins
Veeky Forums vs /vp/ - Veeky Forums wins
/jp/ vs /f/ - /f/ wins
Veeky Forums vs /c/ - /c/ wins

SF
/d/ vs Veeky Forums - Veeky Forums wins
/f/ vs /c/ - /c/ wins

WINNER: /c/
Runner up: Veeky Forums
3rd Place: /d/
4th place: /f/
Wooden Spoon: /asp/

Are you sure you just don't remember? You forgot bent publicly mentioned the "fuck off" thing in /4ccg/. You should have a tinker check your thinker.

>winner
>/c/
I WANT TO BELIEVE

>Veeky Forums, /c/, /jp/, /f/, /vp/ all in QF
wew

He just said that Bent hadn't prepared any data on stat changes other than to complain about them.

If there were genuine stat changes that could have been made, why weren't they run during the 2016 Friendship tests?

>top 4 are /c/ Veeky Forums /d/ /f/

But we know Bent licked Tony sweaty, hairy and autistic asshole all day long. We also know Tony wanted changes very hard.
I, for one, find hard to believe Bent wasn't going to back Tony on demanding changes.

No I'm certain of this.

I know in the past Bent has posted cryptic shit about me insulting his husbando but since he doesn't ever use a trip I'm not sure if he meant for it to be seen as him posting that or if he was just trying to anonymously use dead drama to throw shade.

Oh Bent sided with Tony in that debate, just it was Tony who didn't stop demanding his way after the decision was reached.

Uh well OK maybe I remember this incorrectly, but I thought bent had kept an eye on the different tests that had been happening (like NEDs big test series) and was in favor of changes. I know for sure several people wanted changes, I assume Tony was one of them. Of course /rules/ decided otherwise and there was a lot of discussion about whether any of the tests were conclusive, but I recall bent being in favor. Sorry if that was wrong.

Because the friendship tests are supposed to test tactics for the actual upcoming Cup and were run after the decision on the rules was made. If you recall, PMB did run a couple of matches on stat compression earlier (that he said he liked). They came up a few times in the discussions back then.

PMB streamed two matches at a faster speed of the stat compression that Bent and Tony wanted. At the time of Witner being decided those two matches were the only data that was avaliable for everyone to see to make that switch.

>/c/ winner and /asp/ wooden spoon

Pretty good if you switch these

>not wanting one of the biggest upsets in cup history

>so there's some sort of irony of fate to this situation.
Every fucking cup lots of people want rule changes, and they were told to 'fuck off' by /merit/ just as much.
The only irony is the moment that turned against Tony and Bent, they got triggered, hard, not surprising considering the whole 'cuck' thing showcase how thinskinned Tony was.

>For one part Tony and Bent knew a lot of stuff /aesco/ has to rediscover
>For the other part, they were so autistic there is no way they could have worked on a council without other people. Specially if /aesco/ had people who rubbed them the wrong way, like Smugleaf

fuuuuuck animeeeee

>tfw the only team to have an Elite drought as long or longer than /c/ is /y/

You mean /3/.

/3/ are basically a non-team
an alive team using elektronik supersonik when?

Well I meant of currently liv teams

OK, I seem to be confounding Winter and Spring, probably because I assumed this incident happened shortly before you took over, which was after Winter not before. Sorry, what I wrote likely applies to Spring only, not Winter.

I think bent could've worked in a council, not sure though. But if they had stayed, a seemingly passable solution would have been to just let Tony do his background stuff and have /AesCo/ do models and stadiums and other aesthetics for teams who want them, so they wouldn't need to interact but still could bundle their capabilities.

I think in most cases Bent could have worked with people. Bent probably could have worked with Smugleaf on his own. But Tony couldn't, and Bent was going to listen to Tony because Bent likes Tony. That's his business, it's just a hobby, neither of them owe anyone anything.

>Veeky Forums getting 2nd twice

Still pretty funny that people were so afraid of a second 1.12 that they'd rather take no rule changes over some that could've reined in the number of goals somewhat. Although I think that if the goal replays weren't that long in 16, it would've been more bearable, so the rules aren't the sole culprit.