Why can't diverse black people drive stick?

Why can't diverse black people drive stick?

Why can't niggers drive, full stop?

i doubt 99% of white people can drive stick

Most whites can't drive manual either.

Back to cuckit, my dudes.

I'd say Mexicans are the most likely to know how to drive stick

He's right though, Amerifats are pathetic and drive automatics. I live in an area where 99% of teenage girls drive manual so it always makes me laugh at how pathetic you Obesicans are when it comes to vehicles.

>muh 50 hp/l couch on wheels automatic piece of shit hurrr

>what is almost the entirety of europe

Ever hear of Europe?

Driving stick is a MEME

i said white people

In commie Europe, hardly anyone drives because the streets are cramped medieval cobblestone alleys and everyone just takes the train. In North America, you're in heavy traffic every day and some places are also extremely hilly as well. Driving stick in that kind of environment is just too much of a burden for the average person who commutes to work daily.

why cant /pol/ stay on their shithole?

Nigger detected

Because Trump won and you can't do anything about it.

this, i had a newer chevy colorado with a 5 speed stick shift and it was fucking awful, youre basically shifting every few seconds with all the traffic and stop signs

the novelty wears off very fast

>i did not evolve
Well, you actually did. Christfags are so stupid it hurts.

>Europe
>White

Because then they wouldnt have a freehand for smoking weed, drinking texas tea, beating fat white coalburning women, pointing their glawk forty problem solver, stealing foodstamp cards and turning bass to max on stock stereos while diming the volume and live streaming it all on facebook.

im black and the first 5 cars i owned were stick.

btw, no one can drive stick anymore.

wew boy entitled basement nazis

so scawy

>owned.

all the people in my family are white and know how to drive manuel, cant speak for how good they are though

Liberals are lecturing me about entitlement? It must be snowing in hell.

>United States of 60%

>if you dont like an incompetent goof running your country youre a liberal

wew

much like most of /pol/ and this thread you guys can only think binary and make mass generalizations since you have no real world experience

lol, careful now. you're going to trigger the trumpkins

HAHAHAHA yeah fuk drumpfh!!!!!!!!! XD ff*ck him!

fuck you white boi I can drive stick

Can comfirm, Mexicans love manual because it is what they were raised with, and the majority of mexican cars (cars in mexico, not mexican cars) are manual. All 1st generation mexicans are guaranteed to know how to drive manual, including women. 2nd generation you have a 50/50 chance

The equivalent of ignorant blacks saying "we got a black president now we can do anything we want!" Just as bad if not worse than the people you hate so much

You're mostly right. Us 1st generations know how to drive stick because we learn from our dads and uncles who had to drive stick in mexico.

Women don't know shit about driving stick or driving at all. In fact, my sister refuses to learn how to drive manual. She wants to buy a Honda Fit and she would rather pay the extra $1000 instead of learn to drive manual and have a better experience.