Share cars with family

>share cars with family
>get in
>turn it on
>fan was left on highest setting
>volume as high as it can go

How retarded does a person have to be to not be considerate of things like this?

who puts the volume as high as it can go?

>let mum drive my car
>get it back with the high beams on and every single switch is moved
keep in mind it was daytime and there was 0 reason for the lights to be on

people who listen to loud music all the time and have ruined their hearing without even knowing

I leave the fans at max sometimes for ventilation but max volume is pretty retarded.

>let dad borrow muh Jeep
>next day, in a hurry to get to work
>Jeep is parked in the acre behind our house, on a mound of dirt
>both doors are unlocked
>bits of chewing tobacco all over the fucking seat
>radio set to oldies station, not too loud
>heater is on full blast
>full tank of gas
>new scented tree hanging from rear view mirror
>open center console, find an unopened utility flashlight with all sorts of additions, such as a glass breaker and a pocket knife

It was a mixed sort of feel

>have a long 2 car garage
>you have to drive the car in front out first if you want to get the one if the back out
>cold morning
>dad has to take his car out for some reason
>meh it's cold as fuck im not getting dressed
>give him my keys and tell him to drive his car out and then park mine back in the garage
>my car has a really heavy clutch
>he stalls it twice while trying to park it back in (garage is on a slight incline)
>he had to cold start the engine 3 fucking times

I was in actual pain

What?

rip piston rings

Do you need me to speak up?

>never let anyone drive my car unless I'm in passenger seat
how hard is it

>never let anyone in my car unless i'm in the drivers seat

fixed

>be an euro
>drive 1969 Alfa Giulia, project of my dad and me
>pretty good condition (was never fully restored so not perfect, but alright) also slightly modified with lumpy cams and lowered suspension, different seats
>friend of mine sees my mother driving the thing around town
>calls me semi freaked out, thinks she took without me knowing, thinks she might break it (2nd gear synchros are messed up for example)
>tell him she borrowed my car because she needed something with rear seats (she has an MX5)
>not worried about my car since she learned to drive in way dodgier shitboxes back in the 70s and 80s
>nothing happened

My little brother once drained the battery on the same car because he didn't close the door poperly and the interior lights stayed on. Push started the thing and that was it. Only issue I ever had with family members using my cars.

>>share cars with family

>How retarded does a person have to be to not be considerate of things like this?

Being in your family.

>have BMW
>volume is stored on key
>sitting position is stored on key
>klima is stored on key
>even if music was full volume it is at a moderate level after new start

feels good man, even thought nobody of my family wants to drive my car because its not an SUV and so low (factory)

WHAT?

SIR

ARE YOU WELL?

I'm sorry, I can't hear you very well

SIR

I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE.

WOULD YOU SHUT UP
IM TRYIN TO MASTERBATE UP HERE

STOP JACKIN IT TO COLOURFUL CARTOON WOMEN, SON.

WHAT

WE KNOW. WHY DO YOU THINK WE'RE MAKING ALL THE NOISE.

I do that, but only because mainstream media products have purposely lowered the max volumes to protect the hearing of people with lower quality playback devices. That and the stock DAC on my phone isn't really powerful enough for my studio monitors, and I don't have a separate amp in my car, just the standard 50w peak x 4. Having the radio turned all the way up with my phone at about 2/3 volume (to effectively turn down the gain) gets it as loud as possible without distortion, and loud distortion is what damages your ears.

You just described my gf. Every fucking time.

Most of that post is bullshit. Loud sounds damage your hearing, doesn't matter if it sounds good or not.

uhhh what car did you lend her?

it blows my mind man

Maybe they're trying to tell you that they don't want to share a car anymore. Stop charging them $2000 in rent for a fucking basement room so they can buy their own shitbox. No more worrying about each others work schedules and no more blaring music. SOUND GOOD MOM!?!?!?

you are a hick

The free tank of gas, little tree, and survival stuff more than makes up for having to vacuum it out, at least to me.

Yes I am

Totally worth it pham.

>chewing tobacco
>not snus

Your father has shit taste

>tobacco
>good taste

>not enjoying a good Habano with scotch

I quit it because fuck paying for teeth whitenings but there are few things on Earth as good as that.

sorry, I'm not addicted to the nicotine jew

What the hell is /pol/ doing here?

The Gas Gas Gas collab was quite a long time ago.

You sir a lucky man, my mom can't drive. So she never support my sick obsession to old cars. Luckily my dad support me, we have an 1980s corolla as dd & project.

Cars are mostly a masculine hobby. /pol/ usually promotes "masculine" thought patterns and belief systems. I'm not surprised that there is some overlap in board population.

SHUT THE FUCK UP I COULD HEAR YOU ALL THE WAY FROM /OVG/

>mum can't remember how to manual
>dad can't be assed to manual
>mfw nobody ever asks to borrow car