Hey bro hope you don't mind if I share this lane with you

>hey bro hope you don't mind if I share this lane with you
>by the way if you so much as touch me, you're going to lose your license, your insurance rates will skyrocket or your policy will be cancelled, and you may even go to jail. I might be sharing the road with you but I'm NOT a car and you need to be extra cautious around me and bend over backwards to accommodate me while I drive like a reckless asshole because I know nobody will stop me and that my actions have absolutely zero consequences for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZdDxjge5hmY
youtu.be/gHCxdlZ7G18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whenever two bicyclists stay neck and neck instead of single file on bike lane i downshift and get super close giving fair warning. Someday when i have spare cash i will move up to rolling coal
>youtu.be/ZdDxjge5hmY

No, you don't do that, good story though, did it make you feel better?

Dude it's a human being on a bike. Your autistic/anger filled brain can't just move aside for two seconds? Do they really trigger you that bad?

Yeah there's some bad cyclists but it definitely doesn't outweigh the number of awful drivers

I have 3 bicycles and I regularly encounter retards who ride in a direction opposite the car traffic because "hurrdurr it's safer because I see the oncoming cars"
I wish cops gave a fuck

>tfw dont live in an obnoxious inner city
>never had problems with bikes
>have crippled a motorcyclist who decided to do 40 through the suburbs and came around a blind corner to deposit himself into my truck bed while I was waiting to turn
Still visit the guy

i do actually do that, and yes it makes me feel better knowing they knew what they were doing wrong

>dotted road
>not just going around him
they deserve to be late then

Dash cam.

My friend clipped a cyclist doing something wrong, and put a nice scratch on his hood. Ended up giving the cyclist a fancy 6 pack of beer he had on him to avoid a further confrontation.

I straight up flung a fagget over a motherfucker trying to fly through a intersection, clipped his rear wheel, sent the fucker like 10 feet over. asshole lied there pretending to be in pain and shit, cops came, bunchna bunncha crap, ambulence, yadda, yadda. fucker tried to blame me for it.
had a dash cam showing the fucker running his stop sign and running straight across the road and into me.
my insurance company took care of it all, I had some minor scuffing on my bumper, and headlight. body shop replaced both, $1,500 bill covered completely. dont know what happened to that dude, when I left he was walking and talking.

another time at the exact same fucking intersection I was going the opposte direction and some delivery fag tboned a car on his fixie. I captured it all on my dash cam, gave the driver my info. never heard from him tho.

I cycle too, I have a $4,500 bike, but I do it recreationally, and stay off public roads

Hey bro, I see you are waiting at the lights huh, let me hit your mirror with my pizza box, heehaw you'll love it when I scratch your paint with my pizzabox.
Did you know I'm prepared to sacrifice my life for the sake of delivering this pizza completely scrambled in the box?
If you don't watch out for me I'll make sure to fall under your wheel and die with blood on your hands.

I always thought that cyclists should only be allowed to ride on roads with shoulders.

Well how do you ride a bike if you have no shoulders and arms?

>cycle down oneway road
>with exception for cyclist
>cagecuck comes my way and honks
>blocks my path
>“ooooh ooooh aaaah you cant do that“
>“oooh ooh aaaaah, cant you read?“
>point to oneway sign
“cant you?“
>flip the bird and go around him
>cager revs engine and drives off knowing he got BTFO yet again by the masterrace

This happens almost every month

>by the way if you so much as touch me, you're going to lose your license, your insurance rates will skyrocket or your policy will be cancelled
because it's totally fine to just drive around clipping other cars without consequences.
i dont even stop now.

>my actions have absolutely zero consequences for me
Except that he'll die in a collision and the car driver won't.

The motorist's fate will be much more severe. Instead of just dying, they get to have their life ruined.

>hit cyclist with brotruck
>lose license
>die from starvation because too fat to walk to walmart

such is life in trump's america

>driving through Ann Arbor
>cyclist in bike lane
>come up to red light
>fucker just keeps going

>pedestrians also just j-walk into moving traffic expecting you to stop
I shutter to think these people will roll into moving traffic that has the right of way

also miss having no abs as the tire screeching from locked brakes put the fear of god into them and reminded them they fucked up

>, I have a $4,500 bike
Great story

>can't go mudding
>can't roll coal
>gurl ain't interested no more
>buddies all left
>feel emasculated
>just another male suicide statistic

are you so much of a cuck that you actually DONT do that?

>gurl leaves for Veeky Forums cyclist

>you don't throw a tantrum when you are delayed for 2 seconds on the way to your job at Gamestop then go on Veeky Forums to let everyone know you are a badass that revs at cyclists?!
>what a cuck!

Not a single person in this thread has ever done anything aggressive towards a cyclist. You follow nervously for way too long then pass with 10 feet of clearance being careful not to make eye contact.

>spending this much on a roadbike
pic related, my bike

get a load of this pussy, I guess I'd be scared too if I was borrowing my moms civic

ciclebulls won again REEEEEEEEE

>p-please believe me!
>I'm a real badass!
>I rev at guys in spandex in my big tough truck
>no really I do
>please just acknowledge it
Might want to try hiding your insecurity user

I don't into trucks, just loud subies

no problem m8

what a prick why not pull over

It was paid for by an insurance claim cause some basketball american stole my original bike

audibly kek'd at basketball american

It's so annoying to live in a town with one of the biggest Triathlons every year. During summer they are fucking everywhere, and do they use the bicycle lanes? Of course not, they've got to train under realistic conditions.

You should really lurk a while before you start posting, newfag.

gib me a guud reccomendation for a mountain biking trails. under $1000 is preffered. i have no idea what im doing

This thread is now a "post your bike thread*

I took the nobby Nick's off and got some maxxis high roller 2s after this pic.

>not tailgating bicyclist
>not honking consistently as they fail to get to the speed limit
>not brake checking them to assure they wreck
>not rolling coal on them
>not using the bike lanes with your motorcycle

It's 2017, fuck lycrafags.

>not using the bike lanes with your motorcycle
This

It's obsessed with bicycles sharing lanes guy.

I've spotted your threads now a bunch of times and remember who you are just from the way you type at this point and you don't even have to say the words bicycle, license, or insurance for me to know which posts are yours. Maybe I'll start archiving your posts?

>mfw this is what /n/ actually believes

Kek at the filename

Isn't it legal to overtake a traffic participant that is going extremely slowly in the USA, nevermind the solid line?

That's what I thought user, then the government passed legislation that made it slightly safer for cyclists. Now we have dickheads riding a bike in the middle of a 110km/h highway. Only a matter of time before an inattentive driver wipes them out.

Not legal, just socially accepted.

That's retarded though. Are you sure about that?
There are many times you can get stuck behind a tractor or even a horse drawn carriage for miles.

No passing on a double yellow.

Not true there are exceptions, too lazy for source but there are I just got proven wrong on this topic

>drive a truck
>create as much turbulence
>btfo off the road

i wonder who is behind this paca.

Projecting hard as fuck.

Aussie cop here, i fucking love giving cyclists fines under the new laws.

There are so many of them being unsafe on the road intentionally provoking motorists.

I would say a good 25%.

>not having a catless rotary just to show to lycrafags who own the road

>riding bike home from nature preserve after riding on trails
>doing 35 on a road with a posted speed limit of 30
>mercedes behind me honks
>move to the side of the road and let him pass since there were no cars in the oncoming lane
it's not hard senpai, if a car is behind you, move over when it's safe, if you're behind a cyclist, let them know you want to pass

Anybody have any videos of cyclist getting wrecked?

I would like to see this

>be me
>driving in the world's most bicycle friendly country (you know which one)
>drive on roundabout as part of daily commute
>most cyclists signal when they exit roundabout
>see one cunt driving without hands (because that was really cool back in 2011)
>doesn't signal
>stop politely to not cut him off
>cunt exits roundabout before getting to me
>okay fuck this guy
>20 meters or so after the roundabout there's an exit I need to take that crosses the bicycle path
>drive slowly not to overtake cunt cyclist too much
>wait_for_it.jpeg
>cut him off in the most douche-baggy fashion possible
>mfw he had to grab his handles to slow down while he was comfortably cruising with arms relaxed beside his body

Serves him right.

>I always thought that cyclists should only be allowed to ride on roads with shoulders.

In my state, they are marking city roads with a small bicycle picture. That means that roadway is legally qualified for bicycles to ride in the SHOULDERLESS lane.

Although legal, the cars have hit and run the bikes so now no more bikes ride in the city roads. I don't think it's deliberate. The drivers are "oblivious" to anything that doesn't look big like a car. SO their lazy eyes just sweep across the bicyclist in the road and it doesn't register until too late.

>It was paid for by an insurance claim cause some basketball american stole my original bike
I was driving along at 10PM when I passed by an older black man on the sidewalk. He was wheeling a bike home (I guess) which had one of those kryptonite U-Bolt locks thru the rear wheel. Bikes really need to be secured. Sometimes, small racks with bikes are completed lifted into the back of a pickup and carted off.

You know what really sucks? Living in Canada and they're taking away lanes for bike lanes that only get used for ~2 months of the year.

this is my bridgestone, i bought it for 10 bucks, as in I paid the property manager of a building in a chipotle gift card to look the other way while the bike disappeared after discerning from him that it had been U-locked to a staircase for 10 years.

>pro tip. U locks are total shit, and can be defeated in a matter of seconds with an automotive scissors jack.

I also have a late '60s motobecane nomade in metalic green that my dad gave me.

I don't street bike unless my car is broken, usually I just putz around on bike trails because I'm not a suicidal fuckwit. Back in my crazier days in cleveland, I rode an old pugeot that I'd converted into single speed with freewheeling hub down the center of Euclid avenue while smoking a cigarette in rush hour with no helmet. I once flipped that bike over in front of the dean of admissions at my school.

That pugeot also didn't have a rear brake.

What a fucking douche...
And they can't even pass him because the retarded cops will give them a ticket.

Every time I see this I'm not sure to laugh or be angry.

I live in Toronto. Sherbourne street and bloor street are completely congested since they added the bike lanes. At least Sherbourne has a divider, but the bloor bike lane is fucking useless since the cyclists straddle it anyway.

That guy was just a dick. Those bikers were doing everything correctly, using the far right of the lane, moving off to the side to get out of the way

youtu.be/gHCxdlZ7G18

That's a lot of money for something that looks like it came from a Walmart.

In my state, Ohio, if someone on the road is going less than half the posted speed limit, you can cross the solid line to pass them.

Doesn't matter if they're a cyclist, horse & buggy, scooter, beater pos, etc.

Just ordered online.