Previous: >[Dango Event Rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/louy8k/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170118.php

>[King Hassan Limited Pickup]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/jx9iij/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/uedakana/status/822596167984959488
arstechnica.com/science/2017/01/gigantic-bow-shaped-wave-spotted-in-venus-atmosphere/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

First for the strongest servant

Please don't post such lewd pictures of my wife.

Ueda kana is at nagoya for the event i think

twitter.com/uedakana/status/822596167984959488

>gigantic bow-shaped wave spotted in Venus’ atmosphere

Don't matter she is still worst king.

>everyone praises her non stop, even her enemies
>some even call her a good ruler
>defeats Altera alone
>defeats Sephyr alone

I know she turns into Saber Venus afterwards so there's that too.

Welp,time to shitpost

arstechnica.com/science/2017/01/gigantic-bow-shaped-wave-spotted-in-venus-atmosphere/

What exactly happened to Robin for extella? Some post in that other thread mentioned him being talked about in the guidebook but what was said?

Wasn't that classless Gilgamesh? The one who wasn't constrained by a class container?

Best Girl

That's not wank. That's her character. Don't be salty.

I don't you can be a worse king than Cu Alter.

Guy lost his "conquered" lands in about a couple of days

>quetz requires 72 chains PER SKILL to max
>as if that wasn't bad enough, also needs 10 gallstones
What in the right mind justifies this? Who would force you to do such a thing? Chain and stone event when?

Sita when?

Retroactively, altera, nero and tamamo wank exists to make artoria, solomon and gilgamesh look better.

So that just confirms Ishtar is best and the most real grill.

The once and future King is an eternal ruler who awaits her return eagerly in Avalon

Iskander died like a bitch and Gilgamesh couldn't even beat old age.

Losers.

I didn't include Cu Alter. Artoria is worst among Gil, Iskander and herself. She fucked it up.

But Venus is a Saber

memes

I hate that the lack of content for months has driven us to insane levels of shitposting. Why is DW sick enough to do this to us?

>who awaits her return eagerly in Avalon
No, she's waiting for some ginger Japanese kid whose cock she sucked.

Yes, at least Iskandar has an excuse about how he's not used to Mooncell and shit. Gil got BTFO.

Her character is shit. Sakurai should be fired already.

Arturia died more like a bitch than Iskandar.

Any news from the da Vinchi-chan code event?

>Gilgamesh couldn't even beat old age.
He could but decided no to

Robin,Nightingale and Romulus were originally planned as extella characters. Robin for tamamo,Romulus for nero and Nightingale for alteras group. Robin in particular was a last second cut for whatever reason and makes sense given elizabeths role in the story. She probably was a lone wolf like artoria at first until robin was cut and then they replaced him with her

But so did they

> H-haha she sucked a cock!

Got more action with that ginger brat than you ever will.

Tamamo is a shit bitch with no taste in men I laughed at her backstory

Dev talk in 4hs.

Kek that sword looks really badly drawn. Also fuck off shill. Artoria died like a bitch at the hands of her own kid and knight. How can someone be "King of Knights" and still get her shit pushed in by a knight? It's fucking retarded.

Iskander conquered half the known world and Gil obtained all the world's treasures. Nothing Artoria did ever topped that. Heck the best of her power comes from Excalibur and Avalon both of which were handed to her by Merlin's charity.

Is it ever mentioned that Arturia's used to it?

This is the first time she's shown up in the Extra universe as well

>A Solo Servant forced into Tamamo's army after she recruited him using her Regalia.
>Robin makes sure to diligently follow Tamamo's orders, as any disobedience causes her to bestow upon him an electric shock. He thinks rather highly of the Main Character, so the friendliness that he demonstrates towards him or her is genuine. Due to their numerous similarities, he is distrustful of Archimedes. Once the opportunity arises, he intends to defeat Tamamo and obtain his freedom by taking the Regalia...while being sure to steal Medusa's heart while he's at it.
>...At least, that's what we could discern from the scribblings we found on Kinoko's PC.

@ 166147202
(You)

>waiting to meet her Japanese fucktoy to cook for her and suck off after.
>jealous of Gilgamesh and his connection to his people in the end
fixd

> Nothing Artoria did ever topped that

How about beating Sefar who btfo'd all the gods and turned Gil's parents into a bunch of jobbers?

Humanity savior > Your shitty conqueror and city builder

Well, duh. I can't suck the 2-dimensional genitalia of fictional ginger dudes.

The curse of non-euro hours

>Shit
>Popular
Pick one.

Once you suck cock, you're already a bitch. All her feats can be summed up as 'well, can't beat the cock'.

>Nothing Artoria did ever topped that

How about killing sefar

>sucking tiny japanese ginger cock
Truly the best slut

Why is Arturia stalking Gawain and EMIYA?

>Robin is a Medusafag
Best boy.

On another note, is this the first time a Heroic Spirit falls for another Heroic Spirit? Excluding characters who knew each other in life, and also excluding Gilgamesh's corruption fetish.

So they really did replace him with elizabeth? Fucking bullshit

Gil never gained any of his stuff. He's the definition of silver spoon brat. Iskandar is the only one who worked for his legend if you actually think about it.

> Can't beat the cock

T. Someone whose never had a romantic connection with another person

>getting fucked as a girl takes effort or is an achievement
come back when she seduces someone of import

They didn't fuck up as badly.

That wasn't living Artoria. We don't know what sort of back up she received from the World to do that. Regular version certainly cannot.

No, his spot in her team

Don't open this picture

Except going around killing divine beasts and traveling to hell.

Reminder the Prisma event, in September, was the last real original event we got.

Fluffy and Euryale?

Gil: Jobs to Herk, slut who fucked anyone but Ishtar, especially Enkidu
Iskander: Jobs to curries, fucked dudes

> Regular version certainly cannot

Yes she can. The point of Excalibur is that most of the time it's sealed unless alien threats arrive. Any variant of Arturia can beat Sefar because upon acknowledging the ay lmao threat, Excalibur will activate it's true potential.

Disgusting baka's

Only his team spot

Well at least we can probably count on him being in extella 2. Hope we find out why he was cut unless it was just making his move set interesting

Not the same guy, but

No, her character was "I'm a shit emperor, but my heart is in the right place. I'll tell you many stories of foolishness and tomfoolery in my reign, like when i almost killed a close friend for laughing at my shitty artistic sense. Also yeah a made a shit load of mistakes, but I tried. I-I emptied the coffers in Rome, handled some disasters badly, certainly didn't help the economy, but it was an honest mistake. I'm fallible"

Extella and FGO kinda fuck it up in some ways. Now she's considered a great ruler whom was merely defamed by jealous upper class Romans at the time since she was too beloved. Now she's a beloved and great emperor the entire time, a legendary leader. Romulus and all the Roman characters exist to say she's the greatest. All her generals say she's great, Arthuria says she's good for a Roman emperor, All Roman characters in FGO exist to just say she's great Hakuno keeps saying she's great, all exist to say she's a truly great leader. The game has to keep saying she was the best all along and she wasn't fallible, in fact she's a super leader. Best Roman emperor to ever exist? I guess that's what's happening.

I don't know which parts of this are hyperbole anymore, but fuck if a lot of it doesn't still have some truth to it with how much they keep saying she's great. They killed the fallible angle that actually worked here, and made her kind of infuriating.

>sao
>popular
>good
Ok retard

And Iskander died poisoned by his own generals who then proceeded to kill each other for forty years until none of them were left. This after they rebelled against him once and wouldn't even follow him to fucking India. Eternal companions my ass.

Most of that is just speculation, the only one that was confirmed to have been planned is Robin Hood for Tamamo's team. Nightingale was planned for CCC but her entry in the glossary just references America and is mostly about Altera's nurse outfit. Romulus is just mentioned as something Nero references shouting his NP name.

>Gil: Jobs to Herk
wat

Well I can't deny that.

In Hindsight since Arjuna is the only one who has Blessed Hero or whatever that skill was called,that basically makes him the most babied hero in Nasuverse,huh

That's a strange looking cup they put milk in.

Gilgamesh went out and collected all the world's treasures and built a wall to make Urk great again; he also happened to be descended from top tier gods and made to usher in their rule similar to Enkidu but he said fuck it and decided to support humanity instead, similar to Arturia who was made for a purpose in her era and location by Merlin's manipulations.

Archer. Or to be more accurate, Alcides.

I want to gently play pokemon with my daughter

>Popular
>Makes money
>Is good
It's simply logic dumbass

>everyone praises her non stop, even her enemies

Everyone praises everyone in this fucking game, get better bait

>some even call her a good ruler

They call Arturia a good ruler too

>defeats Altera alone

You mean defeats Altera with her master and the FUCKING REGALIA, THE MOST POWERFUL ARTIFACT IN THE MOONCELL

>defeats Sephyr alone

See above, shitter

Is Merlin as much of a dick as Gil

>popular means it's good
Ok retard

Kind of worse.

Oh I see. They didn't mention why he was cut for extella right?

Things that didn't happen for $100, Alex.

>The point of Excalibur is that most of the time it's sealed unless alien threats arrive
What? What is this nonsense? Did this get tacked on in Extella? Even if I were to swallow this stupidity I bet Gil's EA would still trump Excalipoor.

He didn't job, he didn't lose, hell he didn't even take damage in the slightest.

People are just so geared up to shit on some characters and say BTFO about anything, that they leap in twenty steps before it makes sense.

Nothing really happened.

People thought he was BTFO by Hippolyta as well and were already screaming it, turns out Gilgamesh entirely schooled her badly. Alcidies after the battle to his master also said that Gilgamesh was only superficially rising to Alcidies plays out of anger, but was actually cooler headed than he let on. However it seemed to indicate that this was because of Enkidu being in the same way.

You say that as if it's an insult.

Bedding many women as a man is an achievement, bedding many men as a woman requires you to spread your legs.

Nothing wrong with loving another man in their time, either.

>descended from top tier gods
Who lost to altera

Robin's entry was already posted in the thread, there's nothing about why he was cut. They probably just didn't have the time and resources to add any more characters to each team, it's possible he may have only been around in the planning stages and wasn't actually worked on at all.

>The strings of my swimsuit came off, won't you help me put them back?
>Alright.
>However, you may not touch me.
>Eh?!
>...
>---That was a lie. You may touch me wherever you like.
>Eh?! W-where ever I like...?!
>Fufu... ---Aren't you going to touch me...?

>Almemedies, jobber of jobbers who is at this point in time being assraped and killed by a wristwatch and admitted to being taken back by Gilgameme
>jobbed too

Gil will be a dick while calling you zasshu zasshu and threaten to cut your hand off or something

Merlin will do it with a smile and dump you in front of enuma elish and then stop all contact

Nobu a CUTE.

iirc it was either GoA or maybe GO.

>Romulus and all the Roman characters exist to say she's the greatest
I thought Caesar was the greatest?

Anyway just let it go mate. Nero wank isn't that bad. For example, she only beat Altera because Altera let her basically.

Excalibur's been noted to be sealed from it's true strength in far more works than Extella, but Extella clarified that it was a weapon made for killing aliens. It was noted that all the god's special phantasmal shit failed because concepts don't work on aliens. You need endless pure force. So Excalibur was made.

Full power Excalibur is massively beyond anything Ea could hope to achieve by this point. It's wanked to high heaven. Even Gil's gods surrendered immediately to Altera out of fear.

As a side note, people that are geared up and want to say BTFO and misinterpret shit to shit on other characters or create power levels bullshit are some of the worst posters. They're the ones who create these misunderstandings.

At the moment its some Arthuriafag trying to start shit. Yesterday it was Jetfag or Lu Bufag, each day its some new character.

Choose a cast of 16 for Extella 2 out of Grand Order originals.

Ea is something that predates even the World itself, it very much is still stronger than full power Excalibur.

All me

> Trying to start shit

I literally didn't in the slightest. I just noted my surprise and shit posted a bit about Lu Bu being almighty because I found it hilarious that Extella would present Berserker Lu Bu as an equal to Numeral Gawain.

Fuck you.

He's the one who collected it himself.

Ea is a sword from before the world, an alien sword. Its doubtful Gil can use it full power either, but its something beyond the world. Which is why its the only sword that can match and beat Excalibur which was made from the world.

We have a newfag arthuriafag since a few days who probably came here thanks to extella. He always try to start some shitty arguments.