tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 6
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-6-13/
Patch notes
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/9811/titanfall-2-server-update-1-23-2017/
On Saturday the 21st we will be having a tfg private match session for PC
pastebin.com/zewFphUE

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

>Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

img42
reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/5p78ux/incoming_server_update_and_known_issues_update/dcozg65/?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for COLD WAR

WATCH IT VIPER

xth for BIG POPPA SCORCH

STICK TOGETHER

FILL IN THE BLANK

SPEED IS ______

cold war is my waifu

a meme

HOW
DARE
YOU

They pretty much did, "Nerfed Pilot Sentry," how? Fucking tell me how, did you nerf it's tracking? It's damage? Both?

How am I supposed to know you did anything and if you did was it enough or does it address the issues with whatever is being balanced?

Respawn has a shitty track record with balancing so far, though you could forgive them since EA released the game so close to the holidays before it could be polished.

>FILL IN THE BLANK
>SPEED IS ______
CUM

>PC 3k
RIP

LIFE

also the doubletake is pretty fun

post yfw you amp your cold war

L-STAR in the SP is only one shot stronger than its MP version, so the buff is likely to make their damage output the same.

As for overheating, the SP version does overheat, it's just a different version that is very random with how many shots it has. It can go from zero to break anywhere from 35 to 50 shots.
The MP version is fixed at 35 rounds, 40 with extra ammo.

I wish the MP L-STAR would show its ammo count instead of the infinity symbol. Since the count is consistent, let me see how many shots are ready in the gun rather than only relying on the bar on the back of the gun.

I'd rather have a larger capacity and/or faster ammo regen rate, those would be nice. The L-STAR's output of shots is dwarfed by most other weapons. For a gun that's supposed to be about bullet saturation, it has one of the slowest "reload" times in the game.

*raifu

pilot boipuss when?

where is it

>Volt and pilot Sentry nerf incoming.
>EPG buff

At least that is something.

img42 . com/yBEIW

rubbin one out for you bb thanks

this isn't even 2d what the fuck

/tfg/ - trap fuckers general

patch goes live monday so i guess we'll see what they did to pilot sentry

>pic is already down
ree

Thats not a trap, its an ambush

Have faith, friends. From >leddit
reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/5p78ux/incoming_server_update_and_known_issues_update/dcozg65/?context=3

>Known issues section is not a comprehensive list of everything.
>We are aware of the mentioned issues [vortex 6x bullet damage, framerate dependency].

[desire to start using EVA intensifies]

repost pls

Ion's laser is completely balanced, and A-Wall is effortlessly countered by nearly any form of AOE.

Nobody will miss a

fuck off RDDT

This is a good step forward balance wise, but with tone and devotion avoiding nerfs here I sure hope they are included in the DLC balancing patch

Considering how useless the EVA is at any kind of range, coupled with the demand for flawless aim and reaction time makes me seriously question the salt.

Even point blank, if you're aim isn't 100% perfect you'll die to a CAR before you even get a 2nd shot.

how do i git gut?

Don't be bad.

WELL FUCK YOU FAGGOT GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH DEVOTION

Step 1: learn to move, chaining wall runs, slide hopping, air strafing, etc.

Step 2: Learn to aim well while going fast and moving

Step 3: Never stop moving

Practice moving either in campaign or in private match. There are plenty of helpful tutorials for movement online

Constantly focus on touching the ground as little as possible. This is the #1 thing that influences your skill, since you'll learn how to more easily propel yourself in any direction at high speed. Also, you'll become accustomed to aiming at high speeds.

>that salt
o i am laffin

Voodo Ichi, Viper's on station. This is anata's last stop, pilot. The skies belong to watashi. Nowhere to nigeru, nowhere to kakuru.

>CTF
>kill 4 people with EPG in the beginning
>all right looking good
>team proceeds to do nothing the entire game and we lose 0-3

This game can't be good for my blood pressure, fuck I'm so mad

>CTF with pubs
It's either
>I defend ridiculously well but my team is so incompetent that they can't get a single flag and the game ends 0-0
>The moment I leave to go for a flag when others are defending ours gets stolen immediately
Or
>We have one other competent defender but I still have to carry all the flag caps

I like a good CTF game more than most game modes but I'm really tempted to just filter it off my mixtape with the update for the sake of my health, all these incompetent teammates will give me an aneurysm

have some more

I think at least with custom Mixtape the only people queueing for it will be at least somewhat competent, but who fucking knows with these idiots.

>It's an Entire team doesn't understand how to do anything other than pretend every mode is deathmatch episode
How does this even happen, this game's 4 months old
Why does it seem like 80% of the player base is retarded

Did the EPG really need more damage? It's already pretty much a 2 shot without direct hit.
A-are we getting oneshots with amped splash damage?

yes YESSS YEESSSS!!!

Friday Night Fast Crew in 5 minutes, be ready pilots

How much do you think they're buffing the L-star's damage?
Will it not be shit anymore?

I'm not complaining.

It'll probably take one less shot to kill
which is pretty significant considering how hard it it is to land L-Star shots
What I'm really interested to see is what the Spitfire will end up at if they're leaving the Devotion alone

3.2 kd actually. Keep defending your crutches, shitter.

I was pretty surprised that that wasn't already the case, given that the Softball has it and it's much easier to use. It would make sense.

>not posting his stats page
im not even the dude you're replying to but come on man

>apply mastiff to someones face
>die
>killcam: lol you didn't shoot
Gettin real sick of this

It's currently 20 to 15 damage.
I expect 25 - 18 or 25 - 20.

I'd rather it regen ammo faster. The thing takes forever to cooldown.

>seem to be doing really well in one match
>mowing down slows
>even killed a guy or two with ticks
>about 90% of winning score
>connection time out
no, fuck you
It's been fucking smooth the entire match

Sounds like lag to me bud

follow up to , i have baited a dev response to clarify one thing i was shaky on: your own fov setting doesn't affect the kill zone

i was also pretty uncertain if shotgunBlast worked as i thought it did, so i'm glad i made the correct deduction on that since i was speaking for real on it

>mfw trying to use any LMG that isn't the devotion

Update when? Holy shit this sucks

>play match
>enemy team has 4 dudes with devotions
>they just sit on a roof on eden
>titans roll around
they all just sit way the fuck back in that field
>finally kill all their titans
>they all go back to sitting way the fuck back on a roof

dude i don't know why i play this game anymore

Why is the R-97 criminally underrated

>Literally melts people
>Hip firing with no recoil
>Gives gunrunner it's purpose
>Out DPS' Devotion in every way

well its getting buffed so enjoy that

How do I be good as legion

it has shit spread for anything outside of punching distance is the problem

because it lacks the range that the other SMGs offer.
which is to say, it's the only SMG that's functionally an SMG and not just an AR in disguise.
babbies need to be able to kill people with SMGs from across the map or else it's a bad weapon

>Out DPS' Devotion in every way
is this joke

It's overshadowed by the CAR in almost every way.

>play attrittion
>entire enemy team using devotions and camping a roof

>play LTS
>entire enemy team is Tone

you know what maybe i won't play this game tonight

what the FUCK man

Which is overshadowed by the Volt in every way, but I guess that's splitting hairs.

>The devotion takes 3 shots to kill someone at roughly 2 seconds while the R97 melts someone in roughly .75 seconds

Is not joke friendo

Maybe if you got gud and actually tried the weapon you wouldn't have a problem with the spread faggot

>Devotion
>3 shots to kill someone at roughly 2 seconds
>2 seconds
Sorry, have you ever seen the Devotion? Do you own Titanfall 2?

i can use it. It;s not bad. But things like the car, volt, alternator and R-201 are just flat out better close up and at range.

Why would i limit myself to close range if i can do both? And if i am going to be close range all the time I'm going to use the EVA-8.

As i said, it's not a bad gun, other guns just do it's job better. We'll see after the patch.

idk what kind of devotion shitters you've been up against, but devotion ttk is closer to 0.4s than 2.0s

maybe if you miss your first 15 shots and wait for the devotion to spin up, then instakill someone by mousing over them at full rpm, then yeah, it's 2s

>2 seconds
>.75 seconds
dude what
The Devotion can vaporize you in 0.35 seconds at the slowest rate, 0.13 at the fastest. Unlike the R-97, it has no recoil at full auto and can snipe someone across the map no problem.

The R-97 can potentially kill at 0.22 seconds up close, and you're not going to kill shit after a few tens of meters with its spread and recoil.

Not to mention the damage drop-off.

Someone post that pilots ass on the booru please

would do but i didn't save it
i wasn't fast enough

buying 2 for ps4 was the fifth most worst mistake of my life, i can't fucking hit anything

Of which the Devotion has none (technically), needing three shots at all ranges. Three rounds out of the laser beam's 55 round default magazine.

Meanwhile the R-97 needs 10 shots to kill beyond a short range. One fourth of the inaccurate bullet hose's 40 round mag.

>Only the fifth.

What are the other four? Buying Titanfall 1 on the PS3?

not asking her out, breaking my arm, getting fired, not choosing a better major, not getting a gaming rig

That's five user, that means buying Titanfall 2 is either the sixth worst mistake of your life.

OK SO FIFTH PLACE IS A TIE

>people actually think the EVA8 is overpowered
what the fuck?

Tie with what, not getting a better gaming rig or not asking her out?

She'd probably say no, so don't worry about it.

Also you don't need your arm, I mean it's practically useless if you think about it.

i bet if i had a robot arm i'd play titanfall 2 better

If you had a robot arm you could pretend ash was giving you a handjob.

Which is probably more fun than playing titanfall on a console.

To be fair if he asked her out and she said no, it would have at least put the issue to rest. He wouldn't be regretting it all the way down the line like he is now.

REPOST BOYPUSSY PLS

>Implying love will ever come to any of us.

Done, you losers add tags or whatever

I had my share of love in my youth, now I devote myself to going fast.

SOMEONE
ANYONE
PLEASE

Untrue, the CAR has better damage and firerate than the Volt. The R97, while having a faster firerate than the CAR, has the second lowest TTK out of all SMGs. Good thing it's getting buffed.