January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Opening Ceremony Direct in 10 days.
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingbolt.com/square-enix-discusses-nintendos-reaction-when-final-fantasy-7-was-announced-for-playstation
technobuffalo.com/2016/02/23/sakurai-geno-super-smash-dlc-character/
siliconera.com/2017/01/10/tetsuya-nomura-says-final-fantasy-vii-remake-kingdom-hearts-iiis-releases-still-away/
youtu.be/MGfZx03m2Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=s22a8K4MxbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2nd for FFT Advance 3

I want to believe!

3rd for Prishe

not complete

>start at VII
fuck you

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>opens with VII
>no with IX or IV

into the void it goes

Someone should update this

PRODUCTION ORDER

Just put XV after XIII

Anyone around to help me grind ariana ?

>more story focused
no

should put
>more emphasis on the gameplay and cooking

>no cooking-related OP pic

why?

What the fuck are these random lines and links supposed to mean?

But XV's gameplay was poor

Because, Fuck You!
That's why.

>CDXXVIV
Make a new thread.

>Random
They aren't random. Look more closely

no

is that you Squeenix?

why you fucked up the thread's numerals? why you never released Chrono Trigger 3? why you didn't let Geno be in Sm4sh?

Hey where you get my picture from ?

>Chrono Trigger 3
look forward to the Steam release of the 1st one on Steam!

regardeding Geno, nintendo is still mad because of gamingbolt.com/square-enix-discusses-nintendos-reaction-when-final-fantasy-7-was-announced-for-playstation

Geno was never a contender for SSB

̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶a̶m̶!̶

Man, I remember when I thought Kingdom Hearts was going to be Final Fantasy with Disney cameos. Now it seems like even Disney is the filler with the star being the clusterfuck plot. I hope no one goes into that series now expecting more than an occasional FF cameo.

This was so dumb, since there was not even a slight chance they could have done that game on a N64 cartridge.

technobuffalo.com/2016/02/23/sakurai-geno-super-smash-dlc-character/

Who needs Geno in sm4sh when we have blondie?

Is your wallet ready for FF7 remake?

>Implying I'll ever play for pieces of games or season passes

Just let me know when the complete edition releases.

I get the Geno thing, since if Squeenix is going to want a character in the game, they are going to want something that advertizes them better. And Cloud does keep appearing in Square's games, as opposed to Geno who hasn't done more than extremely minor cameos. It's a lot less fun that way, though.

The price for the entire normal game probably won't be much more than your average Square release. They'll probably really gouge people on the DLC, though. Something like Koei where the total of the DLC costs several times what the base game is priced at.

>save aeris

SOON™

siliconera.com/2017/01/10/tetsuya-nomura-says-final-fantasy-vii-remake-kingdom-hearts-iiis-releases-still-away/

How long until Hajime "The Cleaner" Tabata gets put back into the Producer chair to clean up after Nomura?

Anyone eexpecting FFVII to come out before XV'd DLC is done is either delusional or very naive.

Is everyone out partying except me?

yes

hey BE bros who is ready for krispy kreme for the chinese new year event next week

Quina and Iggy is the OTP

Iron Chef Ignis vs. Quina.

How does it go down?

their sex probably will be akward as fuck.

both doing food/related analogies and puns

Ignis at climax: I CAME UP WITH A NEW RECIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Quin supplies frogs
Ignis supplies recipes

Infinite Frog Recipes

Ace Striker only works for physical attacks? I tried on my mage and it didn't change anything. What should they equip instead?

youtu.be/MGfZx03m2Mw

THAT'S IT!

If I had started with 7 I wouldn't have given the rest of the games a fair chance. Trash game loved only by trash people.

Does she come with any cool/ neat sayings?
Tempted to get her or the chibi one

>not starting with FFI

But it's shit

don't mind us, we're just chilling on our sofa watching some stuff on netflix

>FFI
>shit
You probably weren't alive when the NES came out

You're shit.

wrong.

I sincerely want to draw this even though I suck, any one got ideas?

Agreed. My wife started with VII and just branched out into KH rather than playing any more of the series.

post reynn

basically this.

I don't hate VII, it's its fanbase. god, theyre like thousand mini Vayenfags, except more obnoxius.

captcha: steam celes

what is the consensus with this X event's banners? I have only a single X character relic (wakka's regular SB ball from the dark ages) and I would like to get some more for synergy and just to actually have the option of using the characters.

Banner 1 seems to have a LOT of filler character stuff like 2x seymour and 2x braska, but also has an OSB and yuna BSB. Banner 2 has a lot more qt relics but I don't know how good any of them are

LITERALLY DO NOT PULL. CID BANNER IS NEXT

skip it.
just drop your mythril in TG Cid's banner next week.

There are a few mages that can use wrath if you want to prioritize some strong soul break, but without that or lifesiphon the gain is going to go kind of slow anyway. The "start with 1 SB meter" RMs work well with buffs, and I'm not sure that putting lionheart/knight's charge would be worth it for a mage.

Mages should only use exploiting weaknesses to build SB. If the mage cant exploit a weakness, drop them.

I got the Dr Mog on Y'Shtola for a starting wall, so I'm left with two mages doing spells for half of the fight until they can get their BSB off, it's pretty annoying.

What if those mages are Maria and Papalymo though. I mean I could use Kain/Squall instead, but I was kind of liking this

VIfags are worse tbqh

t. VIIfag

yeah I'm not pulling on that. If I was I'd sooner go for any of the Agrias relics than that broken Cid. The X banner (since I just have nothing from the realm that isn't shared SB stuff or wakka's ball) or the summoner nightmare that should be soon (since I want some mage stuff).

Rikku's BSB is the only good relic on banner 2

Awwww yis

wrong.

Yeah, getting SSII up is a good idea, but there's also Cloud's mako might, assuming you aren't going to use that for a healer. Like the other guy said, exploiting weakness could get you some extra bar charge, so that could help a bit too. I'm not sure there's a better option for pure SB use.

I haven't played Tactics, why is Orlandu the most broken unit in both RK and BE?

ok, we have:

>Lionheart
>Knight's Charge
>Ace Striker
>Battleforged

and

>Dr. Mog's Teachings
>Mako Might

what's best for what kind of situation

youtube.com/watch?v=s22a8K4MxbM
So. What the hell exactly is this supposed to be? Just a bunch of dumb minigames?

yes

year of the COCK

It's a make-Noctis-your-waifu Simulator.

Lionheart and Knight's Charge are not as good as the others.

Ace striker / battleforged are for lifesiphon/wrath users who have sbs that are not priority 1.

dr mog / mako are for when you expect to need the sb immediately or the char cant build their own sb very well

>pulling on meme banners

Should I play FFT for like the 4th time? Or something else? Maybe FFTA

yes

How should I vary it up this time? Nothing too limiting - I still want to be hilariously overpowered by the end

but user, XV is already Goat Simulator but with Chocobos

What if you don't pull his relics though

You need to buy the Season Pass to get the good content, friend.

It's sort of complicated, so this explanation will be crappy. He's an old war hero who joins you with an amazing skillset and an Excalibur that auto-hastes him. Occasionally you'll fight a special character with one of three different types of sword skills. Thunder God Cid starts with all 3. Since he can 1 shot everything from the time you recruit him, he can carry you through most of the game.

He's not unimportant to the plot, but his brokenness does sort of come out of nowhere, since characters like that generally don't join your side in RPGs, and if they do they are severely gimped.

So making him stupidly strong in spinoffs seems to be almost some kind of inside joke, especially since other playable actual bosses don't get the same treatment.

Dragoon only

you still get nice relics for a relatively rare realm. and with variety, from Guns, to Swords, and Cleric stuff

It's Prince Maker feat. Cute Boys Doing Cute Things

BE also has a good chance of having a Cid banner next week.

I literally can't wait for the sea of intense butthurt that is upon us.

I can see it now...

"WTF GUMI I DID A 11 PULL AND DIDN'T GET WHAT I WANT I'M DONE WITH THIS GAME"

>mfw they all quit BE after the banner is over

Lionheart or Knight's charge works alright for when a soul break is at least moderately useful, and you can get the boss to hit you multiple times for fairly low damage. Stronger bosses are usually going to overwhelm you, though, so while you can use it to charge medicas, it can be dangerous to do so.

I got 2 Overstrike dudes, but I'm not afraid to do 1 big pull. If no dice then oh well.

I USED 11 TICKETS AND MY 20 000 LAPIS AND DIDN'T GET HIM THIS IS NOT OK