/elyg/ - Elysium General

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Recent news
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5okp22/explanation_for_20170117_downtime
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/33542-elysium-is-likely-selling-bis-raid-items/

>Guilds:
NOST PVP/PVE aka ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE aka OLD
Dead
ELYSIUM aka FRESH
Horde guild:
ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Macros
wowprogramming.com/docs/api

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LhGxdAbo0uVVzu0x
vanilla-addons.com/dls/censusplus/
strawpoll.me/12152152
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LhhxbhbZMZxbtI0hzio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who /hellground/ here?

dead server

Elysium aka Fresh Alliance guild:

Holy fuck, Orc hunters have such a good shooting animation. They stand up perfectly straight when shooting and it's glorious. Imagine if they neva eva had this garbage hunch

who /crestfallen/ here

What's the name of the extension that you use to get all those server stats about races...

Is it allowed?

Are these threads being raided? Last thread was 95% anti Elysium shitposting. Is it some butthurt Kronos shills or is there some sort of massive drama that I've somehow missed and sealed the fate of this server for good? Because I don't really see it.

can I get some pictures of elf feet?

asking for a friend lol

YEah dude massive influx of shills latley, Servers had some issues and shills are trying to brign people over to hellground and shit because of it

>constant discussion about how shady this server's staff has been acting for the past 3 days with photgraphic evidence
>duuuuuhhhhh did i miss something???

Just keep playing on your funserver.

GIVE ME A BUILD TO LEVEL WARRIORS
I WANT IT TO BE EASY

>Roaming deathpacks of level 60s already a thing
WHAT ABOUT MUH EVEN PLAYING FIELD

grizzly is butthurt someone bear them to server 1st MC, even though its the same as old nost (ie mostly fine with an moderately undertuned rag

Let me guess, you're talking about Alliance.

this is just a consequence of everyone knowing the patch cycle and everyone being told vanilla pvp is like so good man.
i mean really you tell people their going to raid mc for the next 8 MONTHS. of course they're going to fucking kill everyone for 8 months instead.

Every Gnome mage

>Frost nova
>CoC
>Fireblast
>Spam arcane explosion until CoC and fireblast are up

Thank you, you are a good person!

>now 4 60's ganking horde in STV
I hope the Trump deathsquads come for you all first

user, the Alliance IS the Trump Death Squad.

yeah the database breach is just some butthurt kronos shill

dont listen to the staff or anything, its just pure shilling

go imp rend first

you can just stick to fury afterwards and go for DW spec/flurry if you feel like it or if you're feeling adventurous imp. battle shout/intercept

at 40 respec to arms

>gnome

That's not limited to gnome. Everyone who specs for crits is going to spam their instacasts.

This.

There's literally nothing to do at 60 since people are forced to farm MC for a year straight.

See you guys on Hellground

What's the name of that addon that you use to get census stats from the server that I see posted all the time.

Census

Sorry posted the wrong one. This is the real Warrior leveling build.

hahahahahaha

It's CensusPlus. You need to do a find and replace on CensusPlus.lua in order for it to work properly on Elysium servers though.

>REPLACE: if (numWhoResults > MAX_WHO_RESULTS) then
>WITH: if (numWhoResults == MAX_WHO_RESULTS) then

I am surprised you didn't pick booming voice and imp demo shout in your troll build

Welp, the alliance level 60 niggers are officially ruining the game

wrong one again sorry

these are making me laugh way harder than they should be

>trannies, midgets, and hippies

nah, alliance is the libtard faction by far

Thanks

>person has some retarded memename like dudeweelmao420
>call them by their name in discord
>nah man, this is just a joke name. I normally go by xxxxxx

Listen dumbass, I don't care enough to remember the name you prefer or that you use on steam. If you're going to name yourself something retarded that I'll constantly see in my friends list, then you'll be referred to as such.

Its a true miracle that God has not burned all of us yet.

Here is a pretty good one I used myself. Couldn't decide if I wanted to pick imp. heroic strike or imp. rend so I just skipped on them both for 40% attack speed

tauren are literal hippies. if you could 420 in the game the picture would be complete

Is there a legit place to download it?

I don't get why people go for the dual wield meme... 2h fury must be better pre-hit%

pls

O Lumikaru, Lumikaru, wherefore art thou Lumikaru?

>night elf niggers went to war with the orcs becuase they were chopping trees
>taurens helped them out

Fucking no. Horde is pro trump player wise as well save for euro fags. Dont know about alliance desu

>run bot while awake for 12 hours straight
>works fine not a single issue
>run bot while asleep
>after an hour it gets stuck

god fucking dammit

But who am I () to talk, my entire character is a meme... This is my levelling build...

It is. Never trust someone unironically pushing for dual-wielding. Even with the +Hit it still is trash because you're having to get gear to get +Hit. Did you know that to actually deal white damage with the off-hand every time against someone while dual-wielding you have to get 24% hit?

fucking kek

"Yes", I forgot that it was 24% specifically, but I remember that DW-furries are useless in endgame pre-BWL due to the silly gear requirements..

>Run it in the barrens and somehow it manages to get stuck in the most awkward and stupidly tiny pieces of geometry
>Run it in Silverpine with dickloads of fences, trees, hills, shitty outcroppings and it flawlessly navigates it

*sigh*
Lumikaru...

how do you fags plan to bot stv and all other pvp zones?

>go arms build without the +damage to 2 handers
>go down to sword spec and sweeping strikes
>off hand always gets dodged
>spam over power for 600 damage every 5 seconds
>kill 3 mobs at once without breaking a sweat
feels good man

hey guys this is the current warrior leveling build i am going for. its a bit of a hybrid support offtank for dungeons, what do you think?

I guess it doesn't hurt asking. Any of you guys got a 60 on the normal server and wanna help a warrior get his Fire Hardened Mail? (Stonetalon Elite, RFK and a lot of travel)

Aint got more than 4g to offer, sadly

Chimpout at camp today

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LhGxdAbo0uVVzu0x

Here, the only non-troll build.

>thinking i would log off elysium for 4g
lmao

You dont put a single point into prot until youre 60 and respeccing.

Another one

#OSoC

Well, I do, but I'm retarded.

Just buy the lvl 24(?) blue chest off AH for like 2g.

I just installed it and did the change but the game won't allow me to run it. I type /censusplus in the chat and nothing happens

Seeking advice here. Im playing in Kronos 2, since it's the first vanilla server I saw in a thread here.

I feel the population is slowly dying, can someone give me honest advice on wich one is the best server and the one with a brighter future? ty

Well, the chest leads to followup quests which are easier that rewards pretty good helm, gloves and pants.. And, you know, class fantasy..

I wasn't really expecting anyone to voluenteer, but hey

It appears in the addons menu at character select?

>apply for RFK as a lvl 30 Shaman healer
>leader knows i'm gonna roll on that fucking corpsemaker
>knowingly ignores me
>still spamming his LFM in general chat
>still asking him to join his group
>smugly replies after 15 minutes that their group is full

getting ignored gets me going like nothing else m8

yeah but apparently its out of date

pls respond, Kronos, Elysium or Nostalrius? Why?

NI HAO FUTURE CUSTOMER

ELYSIUM WOW PVP IS BEST VANILLA WOW SERVER

LOOK FOR OUR SPECIAL MESSAGES IN GAME FOR MUCH SPECIAL OFFERINGS OF DISCOUNT

GLADLY HOPING TO SEE YOU

I thought the p2w was kronos, fuk i need some honest info here

china love you long time

>3 lvl 43's in STV killing tigers

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALLIANCE FAGGOTS STILL HERE

>give warrior Blessing of Freedom
>mage dies
>hunter dies
>druid was going to die anyway but now he's extra dead

>GRIZZLY cucked out of server 1st MC and Onyxia
lel.

I use this one:
vanilla-addons.com/dls/censusplus/

Think it has two versions in the zip archive. I used the one labeled 3.5.1. You still need to do the text replacement on it.

aahahahahahahahahha

Why are they still on the server?

Come on its an ez question, Elysium or Nostalrius? I dont wanna grind to level 60 to see my server dissapear

Doesn't sound very blizzlike if MC is down a week after launch..

>embarrassed about being 6 1/2 inches by 5 1/2 inches
>apparently average is 5 5/6 inches by 4 2/3 inches
So I've chosen to stay a virgin since I was afraid I had micropenis this whole time when the reality is that I'm slightly above normal?
FUCK

Ty. I used another one in the end tho from the census website that required me to register.

I'll report back with my homemade census.

>reach level 54
>angry warrior tells me that Curse of Recklessness keeps mobs from running
>mfw

Oh shit wrong thread sorry

Well shit its completely broken. Is it supposed to work on Zeth?

Play on Anathema with me~

I dunno, they were assmad about losing first rag when some retard druid was streaming their gchat the other day

not now LMAOO

Are you sure you can handle me?

Best flat girl.

Kronos 2 is bleeding players quickly due to more popular streamers getting suckered into the "Nostalrius is returning, hosted by Valkyrie!" meme. Thus, they have all the pop.
Events fell out where Viper of the old Nost staff got cucked by Blizz into begging Valkyrie for their shit back, and coincidentally canceled token use for account recovery wayyyyy early.
Valkyrie staff said "fuck it. we have 30k peeps interested in our shitty server, even if only a few hundred actually got their accounts back? Let's roll."

The staff members on old Nostalrius that were being paid off by the Chinese websites & farmers are looking to do business again, only under the guise of Valkyrie. Kronos is at least open about how they want to make a profit but the Chinks sank their ship with this smooth deal. There's no recovering from it.

Crestfall will launch, but will only stay successful if people throw money at the guy running it. He's threatened to pull the plug the moment he has to spend any of his own money. An honest warning by his part, but leads to potential bullshit money grabbing / financial investigations by Blizzard. And then he's long gone.

Hellground's popping back up but x2 exp and funserver elements are returning. user, this is the darkest of times for private servers.

Gonna give this a go one last time, and concede to whichever in an hour.

strawpoll.me/12152152

Thank you kindly to those who voted for my indecisive ass.

H-Handle you?!

6/10
you don't need to stance dance not even when tanking dungeons.

2/10
pointed wasted in the prot tree and on dual wield spec. defense skill will never be capped while leveling and extra armor is shit.

1/10
charge is useless
thunderclamp is useless
bloodrage is good but not worth the 7 points
you'l never use a shield while leveling unless you really want to kill casters before pummel.

4/10
parry is a waste
anger management is bugged but not worth the 3 extra points you invested for it
cleave contradicts dual wield spec because cleave is better with slower weapons.

Decent tank build but not for leveling,
drop improved sunder and the increased threat talent for imp revenge, probably don't need shield imp wall also.
3/10

your spreading yourself to thin, you may aswell just level up sword and board and go balls deep into prot.
1/10

could use wep spec talents but 9/10

How's this for PvP?
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LhhxbhbZMZxbtI0hzio

There is literally 0 point to being self conscious about the size of your dick, it is what it is getting worried about it aint gunna make it bigger

if Veeky Forums could combine an album of people defending/shrugging off issues on the rebbits and forums, I'd majorly appreciate it for another ebin video

You must be a girl because all guys have the "performance anxiety" talk with their doctor at some point in their lives.

Still doesn't make the guy less of a faggot, though.

it would be longer than 10 hours