Twingo t-shirt

t-shirt guy here

I've refined the design, now it's extremely more accurate, and according to your feedback I've added some hon to it, adapting it from the original Twingo logo.

Now, before finalizing it, I wanted your opinion on what you prefer the most between these four options.

strawpoll.me/12278250

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", SOLICITING, begging, stream threads, etc.
wish mods would crack down on these autists making stickers and whatever else to sell to profit off Veeky Forums

Wheres the option to suck OPs dick?

Thinks there is decent margins on selling /o memes

wish mods would crack down on whiny cunts meta-complaining about stuff everyone else is okay with

clearly decent enough for this faggot tshit maker to try to cash in from plushy meme craze

>anons have shown to be happy to spend their disposable income on their favorite memes to the point we have a general now in this board
>I can provide them with some unexpensive meme merchandise they'll be happy to buy
>user proceeds to sperg out about this
At any rate, there isn't any advertising in the OP: YOU are the autist.

NO ONE WANTED YOUR STUPID MEME SHIRT THE FIRST TIME GO AWAY STUPID JEWISH MERCHANT

I will be rich

Honestly I like all of the designs lol

Lol well pick just one or you will never own one you slut fucking pick one do it

Which one would you buy?
Please, vote on the strawpoll.

I wish we they would listen to us about what rules we don't want, like the advertising one on this board, or rule 5 on /mlp/

I chose:l
The 2 hon hon

Not off of neetbux you won't

You wanan fucking go?

Do they also come in polo variant?

polo is not nearly as cute as twingo

No. It's available as t-shirt, long sleeves tees, and hoodies.

I'd pick 1 but I'm wondering if it just looks like cupcakes on nipples to everyone else.

>cupcakes on nipples
Back to /d/ with you.

I like the plushies but these t-shirts are shit.

I guess it's impossible to please everyone, isn't it?

I like the 3 hon