>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Direct
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1Xzycyp2E

>Fire Emblem Heroes - Choose Your Legends [Vote Once per Day]
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/53111-tearring-saga-new-translation-out-v102/#comment-3704216
strawpoll.me/12156562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to cum inside Camilla!

Thank you Narcian. You are more attractive than Lucina and belong in the OP.

Camilla a best!

This is an Hoshidian whore

Vote for best husbando.

Dumbest and most canon!

Give ________ your votes and your cum

Narcian is cute!

Smug~ Smug~

Reminder that Lucina was voted Best Girl in Fire Emblem history and the #3 character overall!

What if CD Projekt Red made a Fire Emblem game?

Binding Blade remake when? Surely IS know that people in the west love Roy.

bukakke when?

Gevalt pumps and dumps Peri

Reminder to vote for whoever you like best

Not for a while
You can just emulate a translated version anyways

>two complete shitters that no-one likes

Who gives a fuck?

Finally a good OP

Waiting for your FE1 Marth rescale user

oi vey

>tfw not allowed to play as Lucina in Smash or people will judge me for playing a waifu clone character

Is there any equivalent to Wrath in Fates?

>Hector defeated by Chrom, Robin, Tiki, Lyn and Lucina
It's not fair bros

Just play her dude, she's a great introduction to Marth. If you can get Marth down, no one will give a fuck if you play Lucina too.

MRobin x Chrom.
FKorrin x Azura.

I like Azura

>implying Peri wouldn't murder Yen and Triss and marry Geralt

Then take your shit taste elsewhere. Your shitfu helped ruin Fates.

>Smash for Switch will have 8 FE characters
I can't wait for the tears.

Awakening

>fe7 remake
>you can connect it to your Heroes account
>you start off the game married to the unit you married in heroes (even if it's Sonia or Lyn)

Man the Knight/General attack animations in the GBA games are so sick

She's not my waifu. I just think she's a good character. Don't see what's so bad about her.

Why would Geralt marry a character even worse than Makalov?

Ah, I see. So the Tear Ring translation is fine?

Because you, the player controlling his actions, told him to.

Celica a Beautiful

>Azura
>Good character

Not him, but yeah. Someone from Vietnam did it, I think, so it's a bit fucky, especially towards the end, but it's good.

actually a guy from /feg/ is done retranslating the game. Some bugs but he's polishing it right now. Check serenes.

Yes, it used to be pretty janky but it's good now.

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/53111-tearring-saga-new-translation-out-v102/#comment-3704216

Still better than (your waifu), that's for sure.

Can someone post those stickers? Or is there an Imgur album for them?

She, along with Corrin, are directly responsible for Fates' plot being so shit. And they're horrible characters themselves to boot.

strawpoll.me/12156562
strawpoll.me/12156562
strawpoll.me/12156562

Better than Ayra? I don't think that's true.

What's a reasonable story for FE Heroes that isn't just the simple and played out "Good guys fight bad guys, and they can summon heroes from across worlds and times"?

I should vote for Tanith today.

There isn't. It's a mobage crossover. What you said is exactly what the story will be.

I'm asking you to use your imagination, user.

>Kaiji Tang

Today, I voted for __(You)__

>mfw Heroes turns out to have a better story than Fates

Thanks lads, I've been thinking about trying it out.

There are tons of shits that make the Fates story complete shit that are unrelated to both those characters.
Iago is a bigger crime against writing than either of them.

Mark isn't an option.

Also, I know it's retarded, but I only figured out you could take units out of your army like way late in. I don't remember the button, but you can just bench units without having to put another in. It'll save you trouble on chapters with FUCKING WITCHES. I HATE THEM.

If it's anything like FGO or GBF then i'll be happy.

Of course you'll have to have a certain set of static characters in the party for the story and I can see people complaining when they only use popular characters.(Marth)

But we already know the static characters.

>Minor villain is more of a problem than the two leads being godawful

Yeah, no.

Burying your face in the crotch of Sharena's shorts and taking a big long sniff!

>loved pussy and legit found vaginas cute
>but one day I just started to think the taste is bad and they smell terrible

fuck me

Hector was defeated by Nino and Eliwood first. He should be okay with it by now.

Why is Roy so cute now!?

Sorry no, Lyn's thighs have awaited me for over a decade.
My time is now.

Some loli is a dick and MU is back.
Recruit an army of heroes and save the Askr!

Maybe you've been eating the wrong pussies.

They're his buds anyway. When they win, he wins. That is the ultimate power of friendship.

>MU is back
>not a deployable unit
Oh my god it is Mark.

For my actual account ballot, I'm spreading them out. But I'm also exploiting Incognito mode to give votes to my waifus.

But it's the same pussy as before user. I don't really know why. also sex is overrated

He looks like a dork, I want to give him a wedgie

I wonder what Kaga thinks of the Gaiden remake. And if there are people working at IS who still really like the themes of history and heroism and politics that the older games were all about, or if this is more just a Nintendo cash grab.

>But I'm also exploiting Incognito mode to give votes to my waifus

Aren't they tied specifically to Nintendo accounts?

Can we have Hidari be the character designer from now on? Kozaki is ass.

>No underwear
Slut

No, you can vote without needing an account, which is fucking disgusting.

>chapter 5
>already close to 20

why is she so perfect? I think I've seen the light

Who is this cute shota with stick legs?

I thought someone prove that incognito doesn't do anything?

Roy is Our Boy, so if you give him a wedgie some gigganigga who loves Smash would probably beat you up.

Kozaki is legit the worst character designer/artist this series has ever had. So glad his ass is probably gone.

Both Heroes and Warriors have Kozaki art.

>

At least you have your trip off, numbskull.

You need more than that

The people at IS clearly love Gaiden as they've been drawing from it for 12+ years. I guess now is the perfect time for them get a version out that isn't a clunky mess since FE is bigger than ever and it's their ugly duckling.

>And if there are people working at IS who still really like the themes of history and heroism and politics that the older games were all about
Pretty sure the last of the old guard was gone after Tellius flopped

Seriously?

Then why the fuck are we not collectively memeing up this poll and stripping Tharja or Lucina or Camilla or whoever from yet another special event portrait/character design?

>Gone
He's doing the art for the main characters of heroes. Plus Nintendo views his art as the face of FE so, we're stuck with him unfortunately.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be party to a meme. I just wanted to stop you from bullying Our Boy.

He is doing the art for some of them, mostly the ones he already did in Awakening/Fates. There are tons of other artists also doing "main" characters in the series. FE changes artists every mini series, we aren't "stuck" with him, I seriously doubt he will be doing the art for FE Switch.

Because insufferable waifufags will want their waifu to be the push target. Personally, I'd just flood it for Arden or Marry and call it a day, but we can't have that.

Severa is a cutie and should be complimented every single day. Give her some nice compliments.

We aren't?

I like Kozaki.

Kamui or Saber?

She has a cute grumpy face!

The same reason we didn't for the japanese fates poll. You're not gonna find any initiative here, user.

Why is Fates full of retarded magic that are only used once or twice and are poorly explained and make no sense because if you could do this why not do it all the time.
If Iago can just make illusions that make people see each other as monsters why doesn't he do it all the time?
If there are books that can teleport you why aren't Nohr manufacturing them and using them in the war instead of traveling for weeks?
If they can put kids in the Deeprealms why not move everybody from Hoshido there and avoid the war? If it was Lilith's power how come normal people wander in and out so easily?