/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games as well as the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more

/sthg/ #658 - Chao Raising Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent and Upcoming Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcaTg2POkwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slow

>Not throwing that fucking egg against a wall

What systems you buying 2017 on?
For me its Switch and PC

PC only

First girl best girl

As a port, Sonic 1 on Master System went further than any other off-main series game in making the Sonic formula its own. This game has a confidence and polish that many main series have at times lacked.

PC!

>meme man sneaking around switch event
>even confronts the guys from gamexplain off camera at the end of a video
What is is mission?

PC. No reason to get any other version. And I'm holding off on a Switch until I know exactly how BotW compares between it's two versions.

PC while hoping that my current PC is good enough if I can't build a new one before it comes out

>You could always do the bent over, hands right above knees, butt in the air pose.

Like this?

PS4 because consoles are better[/spoioler]

That's exactly what I was thinking of, though I forgot a picture of it existed.

Both Mania and Project 2017 on Switch

Not to start shit in this thread, but the best way to put the differences outside of the better performance and textures, the other differences are Switch has full RGB meaning its less washed out, and less faked lighting. Still its early days so its hard to tell what can and cant be done especially if we as just looking are ports or auto optimization in UE4.
I'd say that you could be cautiously optimistic about how it performs as long as devs don't fuck up or if they don't go full babby mode like the respawn devs

Blue rat.

How's the space in that lamp, Eraser Jim?

A lot roomier than you would think.

How's the lack of ring genie pussy in that lamp, Defacer Finn?

Cool, I'll bear it in mind. I'm going to prod ABT's twitter, ask if he wouldn't mind enhancing the Bump refsheet in exchange for Currency.

You can just e-mail him, he's doing black and white drawings for a flat $20. Might be more for a full model sheet, but if it's a commission then he'll be up for it.

I just need a top-down view, and he expressed interest in the model as a figurine a while back.

whose the artist

Lewd edit when?

This is my fetish.

Unless, by some miracle i manage to get a Nintendo Switch, I'm gonna have to get it on PC. Hopefully I can get a new graphics card by then.

Amy did nothing wrong, desu.

No judge, but get help or pull back. Don't abuse your dick, dude.

>tfw microsoft has a cross buy program that makes no sense since they flat out give you a version of the game on pc and one on hardware that cant run it as well
>nintendo will never do this even though they are the only ones who could offer people 2 different ways to play

>Amy will never hug you on your birthday

>spying on the mario menace. How do you think Sega did what Nintendidn't for so long.

Amy is old news.

Don't tell lies, user.

I don't want to be hurt and I'd rather not anyone else really get hurt, but I love femdom and I love seeing it in fiction. The more exaggerated the better.

>Webber hiding from the Nintendo ninjas at the event
>one of them yells "You must be a pretty big guy to spy on us!"
>unable to control his memes he blurts out "For you"
>they proceed to destroy the footage he recorded and beat him with joycons, asking if he can feel the 3d rumble and "share the joy"
>reports next day say he fell

tsu

Haven't seen him for a long while.

I miss him.

>inb4 someone starts the rumor that he killed himself too
no pls

PS4

tsudanym?

I understand dude, just make sure you take care of yourself. It's not like teeth, you only get 1 natural dick.

Wow.

That's a BIG fist.

Post your unpopular Sonic opinions

But then I'll just be called a shitposter by an autist.

I think going sonic speed is overrated.

The deadly Six have potential and I'd love to see them explored further in future games.

Amy's stalking is just fine.

More Zeti

trying to think but there would be a decent chunk that would agree with my opinions.

I don't think that's really unpopular. Hell, Runners actually gave them some surprisingly decent characterization, which is fucking shocking to me considering it's a goddamn mobile game. Also, the idea of a lost planet is genuinely cool and you could do some cool lore shit with it. They certainly have better alien designs than the Black Arms. I hated them at first, but they do a great job at looking both cartoony and "alien"
I just wish Ian was allowed to go balls deep and do whatever he wanted with the Zeti

No, just tsu

cool picture desu
might've been cool if the lost world was based on Zeti society.
for level themes, I mean

06 isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

I wouldn't mind going balls deep in a zeti

>>even confronts the guys from gamexplain off camera at the end of a video
What video is that?

I think its the USF2 video where right at the end Webber says hi and the camera guy and him start talking before the video ends.
He's not on camera though

The Switch. Besides Mania and Project 2017, I want my Super Mario Adventure DX

the scene where she jumps away from the camera and her ass is pushed towards camera.

they knew

The potentially real thread of the comic ending hasn't made me as sad as I thought it would.

... link to a video? Gif?

Thicc and Orange is love.

So the Zeti are literally demons, right? And they all have one personality trait?

As much as I hated Shadow's game, I wouldn't mind another chance at making another Shadow game as long as it focus on the partnership/friendship between Team Dark, expanding more about GUN, the tone not being overly edgy/dramatic (make it black comedy, that would probably be fun), and the "guns" not being actual firearms.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcaTg2POkwU

31 seconds

This thread needs more chao raising.

I know it'll never happen but I'd love a Mario/Sonic crossover game. Maybe playing slightly more like Lost World's playstyle but a little refined and sped up.

*Oh yeah, I forgot. Make the gameplay at least tolerable/decent.

You know, as much crying as I hear for bringing the chao garden back, I don't really ever see anyone talk about their own chao or raising them.

Boom isn't funny, and neither is Sticks being an interesting character. She's a worse Marine and Marine isn't even that good.

The new era of the comic has no weight and is mainly just campaign promises so far.

The revolting & harsh criticisms against art in almost all forms, even lewd and non-lewd, is annoying and make me skim these threads. It's petty, just enjoy the creativity being expressed.

Not appreciating all eras of the Sonic games, makes me feel like that person is not a REAL Sonic fan.

Forget the ass shot. That little spin she does when she's getting up is super cute.

Also sounds like she'd totally have warmed up to the hedgehog if he wasn't such a snarky dick all the time.

I like the guns. I would prefer it if you had an inventory, though.

I was more interested in an idea of crossover RPG game between them. Too bad the fucking Rabbids took that place.

Seriously, why the Rabbids? Why not Rayman?

Whoever it was at Ubisoft that was originally pushing the Rabbids must have gotten out of his cage again.

Sonic Colors might be the worst Sonic game I've ever played.

I think the era of the comic with more humanoid proportions and out-there designs was far more interesting in terms of designs than the current "make everything look like it could fit in the games" period, off-model be damned.

Has anyone given a chao just deer and named it Bump?

I would, but I don't think anyone here would give a damn about the chao I've raised.

Story might have been a bit more interesting if one or two of the zeti switched sides

There is no Mario/Rabbids RPG, that "leaker" was full of shit and you got memed on.

exactly, what was she going to say?

Well, damn.

Holy fuck that is some cute shit!

I hear its gonna be a fire emblem clone.

that would be good for a M/S crossover, a good way to handle characters from both casts. I always thought an RPG would be a smoother way to meld to the two gameplay styles.

not to mention the fun you could have with the story.
>have Mario rescue Amy and use her hammer
>have Eggman mechanise Bowsers castle
>have shadow and wario have a motorcycle race

I think that if there's going to be a spin-off or licensed product based on Sonic, it shouldn't have to feel like it should have the same tone as the game, because then why bother having that when I can just play the main games instead? Yes this means that at its worse you can Dark Ages soap opera drama, but that was due to the shitty writing and editorial staff at the time. Let the comic have romance drama and weird conspiracies and everyone has an extended family and all that shit. Let Big Red Button go nuts in their redesign of Sonic. Who gives a shit. The more different it is, the more interesting it potentially could be. Making everything like the games just makes everything boring and stale, which defeats the purpose of their existence in the first place. I don't care if Sonic has one family in the Archie comics and another family in the manga and in the French comic there's an ancient civilization of echidnas led by a princess who hops around and in the Fleetway comic Amy is a kilt-wearing dyke. If it's interesting then let them go for it.

I think it's like a meme at this point. I don't think anyone would really give it that much play time for it to be worth it to be developed.

I'd be willing to give it a read.

I agree with most of this, however I think there's a point where things can be a bit too different to the point where they are unrecognizable, like a lot of pre-reboot Archie. I love the continuity, but honestly everyone having family trees was always stupid and pointless to me. I do agree you can have romance though, but keep Sonic out of it. All the other canon characters should be fair game however

>blocks the point of the pose
Fucking why

It's based off of the Olivia animation from Sun and Moon, which does that. Well, would if it was a full body shot in the game itself

The second two aren't upopular at all. I certainly agree with them.

[spoiling]It's been a long since I've last played, but I remembered abusing and neglecting the hell out of one of my chao and turning him into a bullying Dark swimming type. My other chao was a Neutral swimming type who I mostly trained to win all the karate and racing tournaments. Obviously, those two didn't really get along.

>[spoiling]

I be totally down to something like this if the gameplay and story are both fun

use highlight/ctrl/s nigger