/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1025

Magnafest soon™

>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8 - Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13 - Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23 - Granblue Shodown
1/23 - 1/30 - Guild Wars (Earth)
1/31 - 2/8 - New Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Is Heles cuck bait?

Is Djeeta cuck bait?

:thinking:

Wait hol up, Naru is tied to Octo? I don't play Dark and never rolled her so I've never learned her story or anything. Just thought she was hot as fuck and a doting/clingy wanna be sister.

My Neechang is strong, smart and lovely.

>My team as of right now is Lancelot / Ayer / Lancelot (looking to replace Lancelot)
>replacing 2 thirds of your team
w-what!?

is Vryn cuck bait?

>ywn go from shota fighter gran being spoiled and given nursing handjobs by Naru
>To berserker young adult gran putting her in the mating press for hours and getting ready to have her sire your fourth kid

How new?

Do the DA boost of Carnwenhan, Gastraphetes and L'Arc Qui ne Faut ougi affects all team or just the M.C.?

literally raped

He's like her uncle or something. SOmething happened to Naru's parents (never specified) and he sort of adopts her. He puts her through training so harsh it leaves her physically and mentally fucked up and then he ditched her when she became the 2nd strongest swordmaster in the world, with Octo being the 1st.

Literally sperged out that a teenager didn't surpass an older male barely out of his prime with years of experience and a body of rock hard Doraf muscles.

So she ends up going full hermit in a forest for years where she can train her sword skills all day and meditate to hone her magic skills all night. Being alone in a forest for that long ends up giving her an extreme case of loneliness that she overcomes by clinging to Danchou and the crew when they eventually find her there.

Has the operation been a success? Has Lanchan become THICC enough to occupy two party slots? But anyway, you want Sara. Tank shit don't heal.

>have her sire
That's not how it works.

Why is Io so shit? she ruined the whole chapter.

I like this post!

Yeah, they are related. When she was young, he went to her father's dojo and pointed out her mistake as she was training. It left a strong first impression on Naru. Read the LN.

>Read the LN.
Translation never.

>Read the LN.

I want to inseminate her shirimango so hard.

Interesting, interesting. Is Octo a sperg when he joins you too? Like does his reason make sense or is it just STRONG FIGHT STRONG

I love Forte.

Can Okto defeat Ghandarva?
Can Okto defeat Lecia?

>Is Octo a sperg
He's part of a group of literal autists.

Does this game have any big guys?

>Lecia
I'M NOT JUST

TALKING

ABOUT

No. Yes.

Thanks for the baha HL cutie I was on my phone so I couldn't help much

A whole fucking race.

Can anyone defeat HRT's dog?

But can Lecia defeat Madara Uchiha?

Yes. No. SUMMONING

Sorry, my interest in Octo only goes as far as his relation to Naru. All I know is that the juutenshu are super autistic over weapons and he's 3rd from the top of the autism scale. Only NEETpotato and the Erun with so little common sense she doesn't wear pants and doesn't understand the concept of property and stealing.

I can feel it.

hello is this the thinking mans general

ive been thinking, is there a girl any more perfect that S Zoi?

Alright guys. What account should I go for between Lucfier+S.Heles and Lucio+S.Heles?

>Check GBF news
>New Dark SSR
>Useless male potato healer
>But hey a cute girl SR
>Cuckbait
It's been a bad day.

what version of madara uchiha?

>All I know is that the juutenshu are super autistic over weapons and he's 3rd from the top of the autism scale.

Who are the number 1 and 2 autists?

Yes.
Yes.

You should explode

I've seen people mention and post parts about Siete having no friends or gf, but really? Quatre takes care of an orphanage right but wait he goes full chuuni about he'll kill all of you and he's the strongest. Six is an edgy teenager. Fuck, they're all nerds huh?

Yes. Yes, it most certainly does.

>Read the LN
Go fuck yourself.

Six just has social anxiety.

The second one.

I miss this user already.

They're all raging autists.

>those
>fucking
>thighs

RERUN WHEN, I NEED HIM AND JIN

ARE EITHER USEABLE IF I BELIEVE HARD ENOUGH

>all this GW character discussion
>reminded that despite having done all the work to get her I can't have esser because it's not celestial beasts o' clock
FUCK off

>can't get song because no bow
I'll be free soon enough

I followed my heart and picked my cute husbando.

It is only natural that the strongest are raging mentally damaged autists.

>Maniac drop cups
>Blocked by lack of selfies

Oh.

is the AP80 quest the only good source for Antique cloth?

That user is pure and I hope they have fun with that team.

How autistic are Gran/DJ then?

Esser is pretty normal.

>6 months ago
>"already"

And I'm not just talking about a random photo on twitter. I'm not even talking about the grande order update where they added tiamat guns. I'm talking about post-summer Zoey HRT's dog when HRT forgets to feed him because he's too busy sweating buckets because Arcarum is about to flop and FKHR won't return his calls. I'm talking about LoV collab HRT's dog where every single picture of him posted is met with "DO is trash kill yourself and your dog HRT" responses by the Japanese playerbase. I'm talking about post-HRT era HRT's dog where KMR literally throws everyone a party with free 3k crystals to celebrate while HRT goes home and can only afford to split an expired convenience store bento between him and his dog.

My wife Anthuria

Outside of story 1/2 off, yes.

They're mute.

They're the strongest and, because of that, they're isolated from most people. Thus they became autistic, socially deprived retards that can barely function as normal people.

>"My wife"
>Censors her real lover out of the picture
I'm telling her.

4/10, I appreciate the effort though.

I want to see Eureka get nigged

Sounds like /gbfg/ desu

Why so aggressive just because you're illiterate?

HOW?!

Wrong. I clearly said "They're the strongest", and that doesn't apply to /gbfg/.

>Eureka can get 3rd with that team
Truly the strongest leader!

Yeah except for the being strong part.

>not even a GO team
Damn Ayer, you scary.

I'm still here and I still play.

Rolled summer Danua after 200 rolls.

I wish the Vaz 5* had been real.

>your wife
Uh, she's my wife.

Who is the strongest autist?
/gbfg/ or the spergo lords?

since you rolled 200 times did you roll the other 100 and spark summer zoey?

No because I rolled during Danua's rate up and that was several weeks before s.zoi.

S.Heles is shit

>got asked to join some nip guild
>joined nip guild, all members 101+
>strike time when i'm sleeping

>fight the two rare monsters of the stage in a single run
>no weapons
God, why?

I regret not rolling ssr Danua, fug
>those stats
that is an axememe build right? I wish I had 3 ssrs to justify a katana, sounds fun too.

isnt the Ch70 give as much paper per AP?
is it 70-2 or 70-4 again?

You tell me.

yes just run that for your toilet paper

>Uno

>Song
Thinks she's too strong and she thinks she's a monster but she projects that onto others so won't approach them or seperates herself from them because she thinks other people think she's a monster for being too strong. She joins the Juutenshu because she thinks she can hang out with other strong people but they're too autistic and she stays lonely.

>Sarasa
Raised in a forest on a mountain and doesn't have much common sense. Lives by the law of the jungle and is so proud that she is the most physically powerful person in the skydom to the point that she hunts down and fights any other axe wielders that approach her in strength to the death.

>Quatre

>Funf

>Six
Severe case of social anxiety due to not being able to trust anyone after his own family members decided he was too strong so they sent the whole clan to kill him. He ended up killing the entire clan bar one who didn't want to kill him. Six then hunted down and killed the one member of the clan who didn't try to kill him. Turns into a pussified little faggot if you take his guy fawkes mask off.

>Siete
Thinks swords are fucking cool so he puts on a cape and decides to collect as many cool swords as he can. His autistic devotion to sword collecting and talking about fucking nothing but swords ever makes him an annoyance at best and nuisance at worst so he has no friends and even his own guildmates don't want to deal with him.

>Octo
Gigantic sperglord and child abuser who was unable to find a purpose in life other than being a killing machine.

>Nio
NEETpotato who shuts herself in her room all day and does nothing but play gam- her harp. Doesn't like being around large groups of people or loud noises.

>Esser
Has no concept of property rights or stealing. Never wears pants.

I don't have all the GW characters, maybe someone else can fill in the ones I missed or fill out the ones who I don't care enough about to write more than a sentence.

Surprised these are pouring out of nip-land this fast considering the cuck meme

>Not having Funf, the cutest and most esports GW character

Personality has nothing to do with why she's getting so much art.

That's the people that draw her have her, read her fucking fate, and realized that there is no cucking unlike Aliza and Juliet.

Only /gbfg/ tards going crazy over the cuck meme.

what do you think nips are into