Daily Automatic Transmission Thread

Are there any kits to mod your automatic car to look like it's manual? Like adding a shift boot to your gear stick and installing a fake clutch pedal. I want to look like I can go fast and make bitches' pussies wet.

That's ridiculous. You want to fuck up your car's interior to impress women? Firstly, women know nothing about cars. Secondly, why would you think that women would be impressed by a standard shift on a car? They wouldn't even understand what it was unless you explained it to them. Instead if installing props to make a woman think your car has an option that she doesn't understand in the first place, and that you will then have to explain, just skip the whole process. What the fuck is wrong with you?

just buy a shiftronic
you can actually go through the gears with no need for a clutch

Plus its a great way to start out knowing when to change gears before moving to a manual

>Firstly, women know nothing about cars. Secondly, why would you think that women would be impressed by a standard shift on a car?
you'd be surprised. Very easy to impress female burgers

this is a shitty bait and you just fell for it

Hey OP, here's your (you)

>They wouldn't even understand what it was unless you explained it to them.
That's the beauty of it, dumbass. They don't understand, but they know enough to think you're a hot shot if they see the third pedal and the gear stick with an H pattern and a boot.

>sequential shifting

fugggggggggggg

Ah, to be 17 again.

Women are impressed at your ability to even drive since it is very hard for them to do.
OP I suggest trading in whatever you got for something with some name value to it
Only bitches you're gonna get with a fast car is are fat bitches which your seats probably can't grip properly anyways.
Get you a BMW any age and just replace the headlights with something modern and spruce up the interior and make it look like it was ment to be there.
Head to your city with a popular downtown area and rev next to a night club/bar then park. If you're under 21 dres even nicer so you can sneak into the club the bouncer won't question it because you drive a bmw.
All you gotta do to get bitches

That is one ugly shifter, what the fuck is that thing

>Women are impressed at your ability to even drive since it is very hard for them to do.
This

This, too. I used to think girls gave a fuck about what kind of car and how fast it was.

Girls only care if the car is quiet, comfy, clean, well maintained and isn't some old raggedy piece of shit. Also they care about the badge ie Audi, BMW, Merc, Lexus maybe too

manuel fags will NEVER EVER know the feeling of pinning your vehicle while keeping your palm firmly rested on the steering wheel while you lean back

manuel fags drive around jerking off a big stick while the ladies laugh at them

What car do you drive OP

>not knowing anything about driving a manual
Amerifag go back to showing your high school friends your v6 charger because you're parents didn't love you enough to get you a real car.

Only niggers drive v6 chargers and challengers

OP bitches pussies will get wet if your car looks new and has a leather interior

I see mostly crackers driving them at all

>rolling back half a mile at every stop
>whining because people are stopped "too close"
>stalling randomly on the roads
manaul fags everyone

>muhh ferd merstang

y tho

>has a leather interior
Cloth is fine if it's clean and your car smells FRESHâ„¢

You must not drive a vehicle at all if you think any of those things happen

I'm so glad Veeky Forums doesn't suck manual sick anymore, finally they can see how superior auto is

A nice leather interior gets you bonus points

a automatic will shift faster
a manual is just more fun to drive

both have their own type of cars to be in

auto is faster in modern cars
manual is cooler and is what makes you a car guy

just buy a mustang bitches think those things are fast asf irregardless of the engine and i have never met a bitch who didn't want to fuck a guy with a mustang.

Learn to drive a manual and get a porsche boxter s
bitches will be steady on that dick til you die

How is manual more fun? What makes a car fun to drive is the steering and suspension. Playing with a fucking stick isn't fun

>a manual is just more fun to drive
Maybe if you're driving on empty roads that are completely fat. Try driving a manual in Toronto.

>i have never met a bitch who didn't want to fuck a guy with a mustang.

I have, but she was weird and just hated Ford because her dad and brother hated Ford and liked chebby. Typical women, can't think for themselves

thats why I said both have their own cars to be in

a manual ads to the fun of a fun driving car, an automatic just kinda ruins it

but a manual would be pointless in a luxury car/suv land barge

Get a ebay exhaust for like $50 and the whole school will think your car is fast

>Playing with a fucking stick isn't fun
If it isn't fun, how come gays have the most fun? Checkmate autotragic shitlord.

OMG THIS
I love driving in my Miata

Bitches love miatas
What you driving 4.0 stang?

I only see rich Chaldos driving Challengers.

>rolling back half a mile
>what is an ebrake

>whining because people are too close
It takes two to tango.

>stalling randomly on the roads
If your car is stalling randomly, you have an engine problem, not a transmission issue.

>Try driving a manual in Toronto.

>tfw work in toronto
>tfw drive manual

Try not being a retard, its not hard to stay in 2nd and drive in the traffic here.

Enjoy your premature engine wear, transmission failure, and wasted gas. Oh, and massive clutch wear as well.

I have a 16 gti with the dsg and i fuckin love it. Way better than my 01 transam. I live in st louis and traffic ruins driving on the highway but i fuvkin love this car anywhere else its torquey handles well and shifts almost as fast as a. Cvt can hold its gear its insane. Im really impressed with it. Tbh i would say im more for the dsg than a manual as well idk if it was the firechicken or what but i love the dsg.

t.assmad automatic driver

Not my fault you cant drive ;>)

>mfw you get better fuel mileage with manual variants of cars
>mfw you can shift to neutral going down hills to save gas
>mfw if you actually know anything about driving a vehicle you won't prematurely wear down the engine
>mfw this guy had his crush stolen by a guy with an 02 mustang gt in high school

Coasting in neutral down a hill is extremely dangerous and you actually go faster in neutral than in gear. Your only way of controlling your speed will be the brakes, which may overheat if you continually press them in while coasting downhill in neutral. Also apparently you waste more fuel coasting in neutral than in gear. Looks like you are the one that can't drive, fatass.

Your dad probably drives a miata

>doesn't just use a shiftronic to change gears when he needs to
>not shifting into 5th gear on any flat roads doing 60 to get 80mpg

superior shifter coming through.

>yank it down to 1
>zoom off

>>mfw this guy had his crush stolen by a guy with an 02 mustang gt in high school
Because he's an albino skeletron wearing clothes that befit people who are the polar opposite of him.

that and he drives a fucking hyundai even though he is a """car ""guy"""""

>zoom off
>in any vehicle with three on the three

That's an auto homosex

If you drive an automatic just remember
You will never be cool
Car guys will never accept you
Girls can drive your car better then you can

>poorfag has to pick and choose
just buy both lmao

lmao yeah, you must be a real car guy if you rip out the automatic transmission in the grand national to a manual so the car guys at the meet will take me seriously!

grand national a shit 80s old lady car which is why its only automatic you faggot

lmaoooooo

>lmaooooooo im 16 and go to car meets because my parents handed me down the honda pilot

>grand national a shit 80s old lady car

>doesn't know about factory sleepers

yeah, I bet you think you can take a grand national in that ricer shit box you own

its like a skinny dick faggot vs a big black throbbing cock

dont be jealous just because you like a fucking butt ass ugly buick

Grand national would lose to a lamborghini

GN was on par with a Lamborghini of the time with a 0-60 at just over 4 seconds