/tj hunt general/

/tj hunt general/

Calvin's gf is a straight semen demon edition

Whats your favorite episode/car?

Youtube channels like this are complete cancer
I bet you also watch Faze

I never understand how he makes enough money to afford all the cars and mods he has. Especially since he is what like 22?

Did he come from a rich family or start his clothing company at like 15 years old?

the one where he begs people not to make fun of him

he comes from a upper middle class place, lives at home, has a clothes line, youtube income, and some shitty car cleaning chemicals

>lives at home with his parents
>sells merchandise which constantly sells out
>600k subs
>at least 300k views per video

whats hard to understand?

what does starting clothing company at age 15 has to do with anything?

He had the youtube channel first.

When it got big he started selling merch and people started buying his merch. Are you stupid or something?

I'm aware he makes roughly $1k from every 100,000 views on his videos but was unaware he still lived at home with his parents. Makes more sense now. Wish I stuck with youtube when it first started, had 5k subscribers and got bored. This was over 6 years ago. Who knkws how many subs I would have had now.

Literally who?

Listen here you little cunt I barely know who he is, ive seen like 3 of his videos. I didnt even know he still lived at home and im aware he obviously makes decent money from youtube. I also figured he started his clothing shit before youtube.

some car faggot who sticks a camera in his face all day and says random shit

>I'm aware he makes roughly $1k from every 100,000
lol no with how big his channel is he is making more for per 100k views.

I dont think you understand how the whole business side of youtube works.

casey neistat wannabe: the professional

seriously its cringey.

with his fake positive ass.

His friend calvin shoulda started a youtube a long time ago.

Doubtful plenty of people with way more subs than he has have disclosed the basic salary even for them is roughly $1k per 100,000 fews from ad revenue not including his merch sales.

Yeah you dont understand how the business works at all.

Ad revenue is diff for different people depending on what the network/advertising company pays you, but you didnt know that. Of course there are other youtubers with more views and subs but that doesn't mean shit

:') obviously other people have better ad deals with certain companies and what not. You must be a fucking dumbass if you think this kid is making more money than other top youtubers. Stip riding his fucking dick like the lgbt cunt you are.

I'd rather just watch Seagull than a bunch of amateurs

Bet you are a Falcons fan too. Get off your knees and stop sucking on TJ's dick and finish swallowing all that cum you constantly guzzle and open your eyes. If they aren't also covered in cum.

Did TJ cuck you famo?

did TJ cuck you as well famo and Atlanta is up right now you Patriot cuck.

>/tj hunt general/
Can you fuck off

can u cuck off