/lidg/ ─ Let It Die General

Where I and my chainsaw roam: >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR

>Materials/Resources
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png

>Current rotation
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

fuck my ass

So what determines the amount of gold you get from expeditions?

Presuming I won't have access to dev raids for a while and want to be a hipster for a while, what other region gets into as many fights as Cali?

Floor height. Maybe luck.

Germany, Great Britain, Ohio, Texas, Florida

might want to check wins/losses first before picking

Big pops. Germany, Canada, Texas are some off the top of my head. Used to be a Maple Leaf before I jumped over to the Beach state. Saw a fair few fights. Had some nice people there. I like fighting Canucks, they have nice fun bases.

Fuck this shit I am jumping on the cali wagon too. I get no devs in my region and nobody has more than 2000 coins. I need gold for the decal event.

is the Paladin set a standalone or is it an upgraded form of something?

Standalone. I found the set in the 30s. Very rare.

Could someone post the stats of Steel Soldier Mask? HP, Str, etc.

on my way, sorry user

>game 50 gigs
>cant datamine

+4 1 star steel soilder 28 defense/ +4 12 star 69
12% hp -5% dex 5% vit

fuck, 69 defense

Just found ultra pure iron in MIRAIGAOKA, so it's confirmed. Graph user can update it.

thanks my dude

SECRET

Ugh we should be on rotation 1 with snail day coming tomorrow. I dunno if it's auto or somebody goofed

mfw get scared to walk out without treasure hunter

>sitting on 30000 kc
>let me just take out these quest rewards and roll the stew before I play nioh
>Discount Dexterity

Now I'm determined to get Discount Health just to finish out the collection.

Fucking this, if there is one decal I can't live without now it's treasure hunter. It just makes everything so much easier.

I cant play without it anymore. I hated getting to the wrong stairs.

>Do the mushroom today exploit expecting an hour of invincibility at most
>Did it too many times waiting to buy 2 guns
>Ended up with over 6 hours worth of invincibility
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
It felt amazing,I finally have Tier 5s and I hope they don't patch it

i fucking laughed hard

Is this enough to take down all three jackals?

Looking good, hombre. Be sure to mind your mushrooms healing you so you don't lose your bulls.

So im pretty new to the game loving it ao far. Breezed through 1-10 but 11-13 is kicking my teeth in. What class should i be leveling and what gear should i go back and shoot for? Ive been playing striker and leveling it and farming gear but still getting fucked when i step back into those surface levels.

>6 hours

Holy autism.

How does said exploit work?

you would do more damage with attacker, skill master is a meme

level up your shroom mastery

Upgrade your weapons
Jungle machete and hot iron are the best at that point

get yourself a machete, also be picking up those offensive mushrooms. you should be unlocking grade 3 fighters soon

The general rule is after you beat every don, you should try to rush forward 1-3 floors to unlock the next tier fighter. I don't remember exactly where you have to be after 10 to unlock tier 2 though.

>Brazilian sends a literally invincible hunter after me

what the fuck. had 2 battle machetes and took 0 damage. like actually zero, not just little damage. did those 3rd world spic fucks find out how to hack the game?

maybe your weapon is just shit

He ate the mushroom

I already said it wasn't just bad damage you dumb fucking nigger

Quick question, do I have beat Coen and Jindie on f25 to use the f26 elevator?

Yes.

Yup. It was agony at first, but if you have Kamas Es for Coen and Transparungus/Memechetes for Jin-Die, then it should be ezpz for you.

I'm well aware of that, but I REALLY didn't want to leave anything to chance before I climbed. Beat 3 Mid-Bosses on that run too, so it was all worth it.

Ty I got lucky and had a pork chopper. Coen didn't survive that long. 2x slow and a sting helped out too.

Sauce? Looks fun.

I thank Christ that I lucked out and managed to snag it from the Stew.

How did you eat over 500 shrooms in one sitting? Where were you even keeping them?

does muramasa blade have the same fucked up durability scaling of zombie chopper?

what's the supposed 'fucked up' scaling?

attack like 2 things and weapon is at 300/1200 durability

i got the health one
i want more tho, but im always scrapping for KC at my level

im glad premium decals exist, it would suck just having the normal ones.

ok, so explain this exploit now?
what do you do, how does it work?

The Muramasa definitely doesn't do that.

No Reddit, we aren't telling you. Go look in the archives.

but im fucking lazy

how many threads we got by now anyway?

Just look at the previous 2. It's been mentioned.

"Discovered a neat little trick with TDM Defense Simulation today.
When I was doing some test I noticed equipment always reverts back to the way it should be before you do the simulation but your buffs don't. Since whenever I died with a lifeshroom, I'd never get it back so this got me to realize something. What if I ate buff shrooms in the simulation.
The way to get long lasting buff and have your mushrooms restock after, requires you to have a lot of the mushrooms you want to overpower yourself with. Let's say I roll collector and have 23 grilled guardshrooms. If I eat these in the simulation, I will at least have at least 15 mins of invulnerability and my mushrooms restock once I'm done with the simulation. After a few test, this works with Guardshrooms, Evershrooms, and Transparungus. Doesn't work with Fun Fungus because your equipment will always revert back. Don't try this with Slowshroom. Aside from those mushrooms, I haven't tested it with anything else."

Is there anyway to bread out of a stunlock? Keeping getting ducked over by the snipers in floor 15.

All I've seen, is that if you're hit backwards into a fall, like off a small ledge, you're no longer groggied

Holy crap, same guy here. Instead of going down to kill jindie I just climbed on Coen's opened doors. Finally got to f30 with a sliver of chest armor made a good run. Got dod and cw black metals along with the motor psycho BP. Man I do not like these new mk4 tubers either. Shit was nerve wracking

Someone give her a Mega Mushroom

Holy shit I was thinking about why does Grim Reaper's Scythe require MILKs.

Because it's a gold club

yee boi, its like a driver club right?

>when you land the crit that saves your life and that immediate sense of relief
is there any better feeling?

So you unlock the scythe if you find all the stamps?

Getting the metal drops

yes

even if you miss it still counts, just got to get them all

What if I only get perfects

nobody knows, people have gone mad trying to get 40 perfect stamps

we dont know

MILK stamps are really really hard to perfect

are they the same everytime or is it random?

I meant a golf club FUCK the autocorrect

no its just hard to do the timing

There's a combination for each stamp

>tfw its taking forever for a jackal to spawn now that i want to farm them.

Well i just learned that three bulls one giant killer and one barbarian lets me kill them but takes too fucking long with a 4+4 katana.

bring more katanas you had mushrooms and shit too?

Sting only but i was in the fifth floor secret shop because i thought it would save time.

try killing them on the first flooor

>a general about a great game
>it's console exclusive
>meaning it can't be played on PC

I guess it's time to let this hot garbage die

did you get any loot user? if you have em, bring some oak and crush shrooms, you can open with a rage attack, then swap to a fresh katana and go to town

>being poor
>reddit frank

what did he mean by this

What's the rarest decal you own?

Gold heart here. Really want Heavy Tank, but fortune does not favor me.

Killed katana then ran against gun and yoyo when my sword almost broke brought fun shrooms this time.

same ive gotten some new decals, but none of the event ones so far, and my spl is getting so high with nothing to spend it on, almost 500k spl here

>>expeditions just finished
>>time to waste 10 minutes looting stamshrooms

>spending hundreds of dollars just to be able to play ONE game
>hundreds of dollars that can be used on PC parts and other games, which will net you more entertainment and value
>he still hates reddit because he still thinks it's the hip thing to do

There's a difference between being poor and making foolish, inefficient purchases, goy.

It seems like R1 combos do the best damage.

this is some nice shitposting and bait

dude same

I hate that. Because it's guaranteed to make you a raid target

Heavy Tank was the second plat decal I ever got (after poison eater), I was confused when the subsequent decals weren't even close to as good.

aye i mean if they want the spl they can have it, i spent all my gold, i assume they dont even take the spl since dev raids are more useful right now for gold farming

True dat. But for me I get butthurt cause muh pride. Hence why I raid them back, even if they have nothing.

you have some defenders? i only have 2 defenders i made for that purpose to keep bronze shitters out, but every time ive been raided they use some sort of shroom or meme shit like the rapier

Yeah, I had 9 T5 Defenders with battle machetes and Rapiers. But after a while I figured any diamond or platinum player is gonna shroom their way through. It does deter bronze fags. But it isn't worth the hassle when I can send them to expeditions.

Would anyone mind reuploading the music folder?
The MEGA link for all that stuff is dead

it'll never be because its not complete

well this is new (to me at least). the forking hex tile in the middle of hiromatsu (the one with the chain link fences, and a ledge around the outside) spawned too close to the adjacent connecting tile, so it was impossible to get to the exit. had to run 3 levels back the other way to get to the elevator again.