twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goddamn it, I just made a new one.
Pls report it so mods delete it.

D.va!
What if she had dual pistols?

xth for D.va and Mei's feet in the new holiday event

>tfw went from 2800 to 3250 this week

Kek shes gonna be wearing boots and you know it

when will blizzard remove roadhog, dva, and ana from the game?

First for spicy thighs

clyp.it/2bjh0ah5

JUNKRATS FOOT IN THE SCARECROW SKIN ISN'T BAD
THEY CAN MAKE FANTASTIC D.VA FEET

>tfw no new Bleu skin ever

MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

Oh yes, those valentine lines will be so sweet

clyp.it/ydlv0zzn
Genji has mad GAME.

Soon.

one day.

When they do the redemption story she'll get a new skin then right?
right?

Pls Stop.
My Dick cant take it

clyp.it/giahqgjg

Fuck this fucking game, always stacks shit so that im stuck in 2048 SR.

Stop complaining when there's no heals because your healers are dying when they keep getting killed by someone they can't deal with.

Give in to mommy, user...

MEKA 76 ready for combat!

When is the ptr patch going live? Are they gonna wait for the chinese new year event?

>below 3500
Stop posting in this thread please.

Maybe they should not be fighting with people they can't deal with?

76 with a SWAT skin would be cool.

Yeah they group them together for console updates

Going live with the patch which should be 11am PDT Tuesday.

Reinhardt should have two hammers
and do 149 damage with 1 DoT to Tracers
Also he should be able to extend his arms out and grab people while he charges
also enemies shouldn't be able to pass through his shield

then /owg/ would be dead

the cut-off is diamond

One day soon user...

When will Jack's son be a playable character? Will he fug Fareeha?

POST CUTE AUSSIE FEETS

>be trans
>get Overwatch
>use mic
>either no one responds or everyone starts hitting on me

Where can I find some serious Overwatch players?

Have we come to a consensus as to whether Widow's pussy is pink or blue yet?

I think the point is that you have to actively defend healers because any decent team is going to focus them first

Anyway, if you constantly spam "need healing!" chances are you're the one fucking up.

>want to play Sombra
>fun as fuck
>can't do shit against D.va which is always on the enemy team

when do you think you're going to commit suicide?

this was the captcha

Thanks anons

pink due to her tongue being pink.

Her tongue is pink.

Pro Sym cummin thru

They don't have a choice when it's against someone like Tracer or Genji.

After you lose your virginity ;)

It's impossible not to get a few times as a dps. Maybe if you healed us more instead of dicking about with the full health tank we'd actually kill some people?!

>tell people to focus Sym on any koth map
>they don't
>she gets potg every time

You're cute but why did you post a picture of yourself if you didn't want people hitting on you?
Also I don't play on console, sorry

Koth is my fav for her
As the two teams crash into eachother I'm just spamming turrets then cleaning up

>nobody cared who I was until I put on the hog mask

I want to see the inside of her pussy so bad ;_;

>''Next!''

hack her, be positioned at mid range when you do it. she can get in close or defend. unload a fukll mag of crits into her face. As soon as hack wears off she'll probably fly at you, translocate away.

when she gets her armour nerf I think it will be quite possible for sombra to 1v1 dva.

>tfw when next and watching her get fucked in anticipation

>projecting your negative experiences with shit healers onto me

>Implying Reaper won't make Jack's son into his sex slave

Also the red and white hat matches Jack's jacket

I love defense on Hanamura with her. Its so easy to bully Reins that think they can just push forward with their shield up

whats the difference between hp and ap, and why does it matter since dva will still have 600 all up?

>babbys first video transition effects
pls user

I prefer to put all the turrets on the objective. maybe one on that high platform to let everyone know when someone tries to sneak through. I find putting them on chokes means when they make a push they usually whip around straight away and take them out, but if you fall back to the objective turrets can actually help in the chaos.

don't be mean, it's cute

Anyone have the pic of the new skins?

fuck off it's cool

>Play mystery heroes
>Get 1 mercy, lucio, rein, and 3 dvas
>Roll the enemy team to the end only having a dva die twice (resed)
Shit that's unfair as fuck but still lel, that comp is unbeatable for randoms.

it means hog and reaper will rape her

Terrible.

She should be all Armor

armour reduces incoming damage. it matters less for heros with single shot high damage attacks like hanzo, but heros that fire lots of small damage rounds can get their damage output halved. so shotgun pellets at mid range can be reduced to BB rounds for example.

>skindentation

Got any coins saved up?

>spending my hard earned skinbux on these shitty ones

I'll wait for easter thanks.

Yes but I don't waste them on seasonal legos unless they're for Junkrat

god seriously fuck dva in particular in this mode

BT?

iirc: armor halves the amount of damage you take with sone damage reduction per hit (damage per hit-5). Basically if a hero has 100 armor points=about 200 health. Thats a really general way of viewing it. There are some weapons that can bypass the armor quicker than other (like reapers shotguns), and unlike shields which regenerate health but can be emped away, armor gives you better benefits in short term encounter (shields are better long term since they regen). Its one of the reasons heros like dva can be so stupidly good/annoying in battle. The armor makes her so damn bulky and the regenerate with health packs (sinces she starts off with them)

They said no easter event

>team has no healers when I join on defense
>pick some tank since we already lost at the character select screen and I don't believe in solo healing for the average match
>someone else switches to Ana
>I go Lucio
>Ana switches back to some shit offense character
>I go back to tank
>everyone blames me for losing and not the guy who switched off the best healer first
this community is too ridiculous to take seriously

I have 11k but the only Chinese New Year skin I'm willing to buy is the D.Va one.

They all look like Digimon.

well idk then by the next time an event comes around I'll probably have 20k

>I did some stupid picks so this community is really dumb lmao XD

Nope and I want them all but zenyatta

If there's legitimately zero chance of winning even if you make the "right" pick, would you still do it?

not really but i have pretty good luck with these events so here's hoping for zen

she'd be double useless

>Team is losing
>Tell me to pick a tank
>Lock Bastion
>He reports me

I put 4 around the archway before point with 2 on the pillar next to the gam in the wall. Its a fast way of gaining ult quick since reins always have to point their shields forward to block on comming damage. They try blocking everything for his team but Syms alt fire goes through his shield and hits him decent hard. The 2 on the pillar are to deter sneaky cunts like tracer, genji, and hanzo who think they can come over for free. By the time they finally manage to make progress, my charge is around 85-100. I can set a shield gen to make usharder to manage or even a teleport to group up faster

I do the same thing as you, I pick whoever I want in QP even if we have no healers. I just don't come and cry to /owg/ about it later

And then you add on any shields and suddenly characters get a fuckload harder to kill because shields deplete before armor and the armor keeps reducing damage the entire time the shields are going down.

>Symmetra, Zenyatta, and Zarya with armor
>D. Va, Bastion, and Winston with shields

It's the illogical reaction from everyone else that I'm noting, not that the average match has no healers. If I cared about that I would've killed myself by now.

why is it that blizzard wants the most boring characters to be the only ones viable in the meta

youtu.be/LbDv7imglLI

Anybody else love these?

Because the game is literally made for children. All the devs who were around 10-20 years ago all have families now. Nearly all of their decisions are clearly biased by their age and relationships. Just look at shit like WoW and Hearthstone. All of it is intentionally designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator of gamer, and that happens to include children.

Best girl.

>decided to start using Winston more, gotten pretty good with him
>suddenly start seeing Reapers everywhere who two-shot me no matter what and always seem to be right in my face everywhere I go

Well, at least Reaper can still annihilate ONE tank with no problems. That's cool, right?

Thats why a good Sombra can be scary as fuck to them. 1 emp and theyre basically fucked. Zenyatta just falls to literally anything, Sym is barely alive with 100 hp, and zarya turns into just another squishy with no defenses. Thankfully most sombras online are trash. I remember one match i had 2 weeks ago when you can just point to 1 enemy sombra and say shes the reason we all got literally curb stomped. She put in the finest of work and shut over half of our team down for the majority of the match

>hate the arcade meme shit
>all rounds fuck you in the ass if you are on attack
>mystery heroes has even worse RNG
>too tired to play comp
>quickplay is full of no heal no tank worst meta possible

kill me

>tfw I won't be able to 1v1 Reaper anymore
it was fun while it lasted I guess

clyp.it/zxjenco4

A cute

So how long until they reveal that Tracer a gay?

slowpok

Can you ever have enough blue in your life?

No. Post more blue.