pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

Previous Thread:

sora is a regular lion

Only 5k jewels

Pull on WoFF or no?

Save

okay

How long do you think we have until you-know-who?

how do they even get close to that sweet jellygina with all those stingers?

pull, u don't have enough saved at this point

What does that even mean anymore?

>no comfy KH MMO where you can patrol the streets of Agrabah with the guards, explore Wonderland and race around the Grid with your friends

Why live?

ur right, kill urself and u can see ur kh waifu

origional "can you really do a 10 pull" user here
he could still barely make it, and odds are he's not going to guilt a woff medal anyways

Shoulda been born in the other timeline

How many more premiums do we have until then, though?

y u tryin to sabotage him from getting ariel

idk man, this timeline is getting pretty good

le drumpf

xth for cute

WoFF sora, squall, tama, and sephiroth are all better than ixion

and le white people

I hope Eraqus stays dead

>Why live?
Why indeed.

why wouldn't he

no clue
we dont know how good user is, ariel might already be his or might be out of reach regardless of woff medals

Because Nomura's whole
>he hid in Terra's heart
bs and how it seems that he wants to bring everyone who has "died" back thing.

I wanted Eraqus post last thread but there just weren't enough good images. I hope that changes with KH3.

goddamn I want a comfy alt timeline KH mmo so badly with housing and disney world reputations and everything

How will we get nightmare meow wow/flowbermeow?

>cute girl has worst friends in history

>Not wanting Ventus as a friend
Terra I can understand though

Aqua was the worst friend though. She explicitly states she won't let either of them fall to darkness except uh oh what happens? They fell to darkness. Some friend.

>Ventus
>You're awful Aqua
Nah fuck that little shit. At least Terra helps you out against Xehanort a few times. Ventus is a fucking backstabbing fag.

Proud Mode was promised for January, wasn't it?

Hopefully not this weekend though, I've got a World Tournament to grind

I'm reminding you now how awful it was when medals didn't stack

Unfortunately, Scrooges still don't

>oblivious retard who not once stays still

What do the 101 Dalmation medals do?

Why would you inflict this suffering on yourself?

I think I remember someone talking about how the Evil Queen turning the Mirror evil/able to fight was different in the English and Japanese version. Where in the English one she threw a magic potion and the Japanese version she used darkness or something. It actually makes sense that she'd use a magic potion because that's what she deals with. She had all sorts of magic potions and spellbooks that she used to turn herself into an old witch. I think I'm also fine with it since I remember there was a Disney villain game that involved having to use her potions/spellbooks to fix some evil magic concoction she made.

Sucks that due to Atlantica probably being dropped we won't see Riku and Kairi's official Atlantica forms.

Don't know about Pride Lands and Halloween Town though since they were allegedly deconfirmed.

>Halloweentown deconfirmed
Damn, that level was always fun. But I guess they don't really have anything else to do there.

There is that Oogie's Revenge game, though that would possibly involve paying Capcom royalties.

I still say that they should've made Halloween Town a musical world for KH3.

There also is this guy running around saying Hocus Pocus should be used for some reason.

Why not a "luck of the irish" world at that point

At least HP could "kinda" work if all the Halloween decorations and stuff were slightly exaggerated.

Okay

"Snow Dogs" then

I want "Song of The South"

>2017
>No Stuck in the Suburbs world
IT'S THE GOOD LIFE

Closest I could find.

should I build for skill perk or item drop perk?

I'm not good enough to do the hsc and other stuff so I was thinking item drop

Recover 4 gauge

The main draw is that maxing Guilt will give you +101 Burst

Skill perks are far more useful in any situation other than raidboss farming

Somehow gained control of a ded party. There's people here who haven't played in a year yet have some good medals. If you want to join look up Heart Guiding on Bears Union (JP).

How does one play the JP version? I'm getting tired of Global and want to compare it to JP.

there's no comparison, global players get treated worse than dog shit

don't play jp though, u don't read moon

there's translation guides everywhere though. You can pretty much read those up and have a good heading. Honestly if you dont care for anything, but just want good pulls. JP is pretty gud

>u don't read moon
That didn't stop me from playing an imported copy of KH2FM. The only thing I couldn't understand was why I wasn't leveling half way through the game. I'm sure I can hold out fine.

Please for the love of everything good, let me stay in this placement.

How many more premiums til kh2 ikairi? I've got 7k jewels at the moment.

>5 days to go
Nah, not possible.

We still got a few more days to go buddy
;^)

2 or 3 more

2 months of premiums

So I'm experiencing a major bug. Claimed the HD Aqua medal on login. Got 2 more off the event board. Went to my inventory to discover that there is only 2 in there. The same thing happened with the daily nova challenge. Had 5 Hayner 6* medals in my inventory, got 2 more from the event but when I entered my inventory I only had 6. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I have only played KH1 and KH2. Is there a better waifu in the series than Kairi?

You should already know the answer by now. It's Namine.

I feel like there could be one, but I'm not sure...

Also maybe Aqua, if you're into her

>Superbia>>>Luxu>>>Xehanort>>>Vanitas

>>>>>sora's mom

>Is there a better waifu in the series than Kairi?
Nope.
Kairi > Namine = Xion > Olette > Larxene > Aqua

>Namine => Olette
I can get behind this, at least

It's going to be lame if they try to redeem Vanitas.

pls no bully she's suffered enough

Sora vs. Riku will happen in KHIII.

It already happened in KH1. Riku got blown the fuck out. If it happens again in KH3, same thing will happen because Sora is the MC and Riku already had his 15 minutes.

if so riku is obviously going to win. sora is no match for him.

It happened in KH1. Twice. We don't need to go back to that.

Hahaha can't wait to see Sora get rekt. KH1 Sora had his friends to back him up and KH2 Riku was barely taking him seriously because Land of Dragon Heartless.

moused

It happened in 1 and kinda happened in 2. Not sure why it would happen on 3 unless it was for some kind of training or "let's see how strong we've gotten because we're rivals" thing.

t. Rikufags. In KH1, Sora beat the shit out of him one on one, even though he had Ansem's keyblade and darkness powers. Then he lost to fucking Roxas, who was half of kh1 Sora in stength, and had to rely on Ansem's power yet again. He hasn't really beaten anyone strong the whole series, just Ansem Seeker of Jobbers and Young Xehanort, who has no experience with the keyblade.

Can I respawn demon tower or do I need to restart?

Namine literally has no trio. It's not fair.

Yeah Sora will likely get destroyed by Riku if they fight. There's a reason why they can't fight now because Sora would lose.

The only story boss you can refight is Devil's Wave. The rest require a new playthrough.

don't worry once nomura ruins vanitas' character, he could be her new friend.

anybody who isn't autistic knows sora can't win against riku now.

She does. Namine, riku, diz

Diz is stuck in the Rod and doesn't consider her human, and Riku has already forgotten about her.

>anybody who isn't autistic knows sora can't win against riku now.
t.rikufag

Riku has his real friends Sora and Kairi and Diz has his people in Radiant Garden when he gets saved.

Diz never gave a shit about her and Riku only cared about her because she could help Sora and was Kairi's Nobody.

By KH3's endgame Sora will be much more powerful than Riku, like in Kh1 and 2.

>anybody who isn't autistic knows sora can't win against riku now.

This. It's pretty obvious.

Well she's still friends with at least 2/3 of those trios so it won't be too bad but it would be nice if she had her own special friend. If Vanitas wasn't an asshole he'd provide work out then again who knows what will happen with him at the end.

This franchise would be better if Sora was a lion all along.

Where does the
>Vanitas cares about Namine
meme come from? They have never interacted at all and Vanitas hates everyone. Is it just desperate Naminefags?

yeah sora doesn't stand a chance against him and i doubt that will change much at the end of kh3. riku is his superior now.

never ever Rikufag