Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

shoryuken.com/2016/05/20/pokken-tournament-outsells-street-fighter-v-in-us/
twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/190284811133390848
redbull.com/us/en/esports/stories/1331804505496/tafokints-talks-smash-and-the-fgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not fighting game characters

i play stinky kat!!

NO-ONE WOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT GRAVITY RUSH IF THE MAIN CHARACTER WASN'T A CUTE ANIME GIRL

>tfw Kat dies at the end of GR2

What did she mean by this? Also not fighting games but GR2 is so good.

First for IS A FIGHTING GAME

Reminder that the Japanese KI tourney Kombo Klash Japan is in approx 1 hour. Stream is twitch/ ultraarcade

play remix

KI's Japan playerbase is unironically the cutest group in fitegames

What? All three of them?

There's tens of KI players all across Japan

>You will never live in Korea and play Tekken in an arcade setting

how does this picture make you feel

If you're gonna camp for hours before the EVO Finals even start (because we all know you guys are too lame to be invited to any Saturday after-party cause you're austistic and you smell, therefor you'll be there early), and you get those sweet row 1 seats, PLEASE try to at least pay attention and appreciate what's going on with MKX/Marvel/GGXrd. You fuckers complaining at the end of Guilty Gear really got on my nerves and the stench that you fuckers let out of your wet armpits for jumping over seats really left a bad taste in my mouth.

MKX is boring as fuck and Sonicfox will most likely win, but it has a higher pot bonus than you guys so hold that shit
Marvel is broken and the same people keep winning but at least it's fun to watch and the salt is delicious. Get the fuck out with your "Marvel is dead" shit and remember that Melee was dead for like 7 years before you fuckers sold out to eSports.

GGXrd is a fucking amazing fighting game and probably will be the highlight of the entire event. Shut up with your disrespectful nonsense and at least try to read up on what a Burst or a Dust is.

And fucking stick around after Melee is done and appreciate the main fucking event. Street Fighter V may be broken right now but it's the game that is bringing the FGC to the mainstream. I know a bunch of you fags will leave at this time, which in the end just frees up more space for us, but at least make an effort to be respectful to other games. You fags literally bought your way into Evo back in 2013 and the only reason you're sticking around is because of money, but in reality NO ONE WANTS YOU THERE. Evo would be a better even without you. I wish EVO would move to August because you fags would have to miss it because of school. FUCK SMASH.

Why not? Korea isn't even that expensive

I'm getting continually matched with Latino middle schoolers that just got the game and can't tech throws in KI

Based /fgg/ copypasting threads off r/kappa to BTFO those smashcucks. Further proof Smash isn't a fighting game and that going to Kappa is 100% acceptable.

because that's the games target audience

play a real mans fighting game like Tekken

See, I know a few decent Smash players. What is it about America that makes their Smash players such massive cunts?

technically* undefeated in grouchy goober, and i got to say i'm not impressed with the game after playing someone. i out 50/50 mashed a "zoner" before he could 50/50 mash me, and it felt horrible. i will give credit tho since someone finally stepped up to play me. who else is going to defend this shitty games honor?

i can't stop watching that video of richard spencer getting punched in his fucking face and crying lmao

That's some copypasta just to prove smash isn't a fighter, but I still see no legitimate argument

That's like half the low rank playerbase. They also love to tbag and play like complete retards all the time and send hatemail. The South American community in that game is rude as fuck.

That post is so spot-on it's ridiculous. How fucking autistic do you have to be to play an old game when a new one is out?

>Turning someone into a girl costs one meter
>Biting the fuck out of them and kicking them away is two meter

Thats what happens when you make your game F2P.

Dude it doesn't matter what fighting game you play, South Americans will always be the most saltiest fucks in any game.

Tekken is fucking plagued with so many Spanish people online and they send the most hate mail of anyone

It was like that for League of Legends too

Yup. It's hilarious how this applies to almost every F2P game.

Hello babies

Since some of you idiots have your heads too far up your asses to even consider any community that's not your own, let me remind you of a few FACTS that you idiots may have forgotten or simply were unaware of because most of you are lazy 016ers.

The only reason Smash is as big as it is right now, is because EVO made a charity fundraiser in 2013 which you niggas BARELY edged out against Skullgirls. You guys LITERALLY BOUGHT YOUR WAY INTO THE FGC. Before this, Smash was as poverty as Melty Blood and seeing a Smash setup in a FGC event was a rare sight.

You people overtook CEO with your autism. Guilty Gear (GOTY 2016) got disrespected when you niggas drowned out the award ceremony to chant MELEE over and over. And then you whine that you got disrespected for having "only" half the EVO ballroom to yourselves? Hypocrites. Daily Reminder Jebailey is a gay trans loving jew who loves money and attention, which you guys give him, therefor he caters to your every need.

Smash 4 is boring to watch and your top players have no personality at all. The only top player I recognize is Zero and he looks like a fag. Did he win EVO? IDK because I had no drive to see your game. I at least sticked around for Melee to see the butthurt tears when Hungrybox won. Smash 4 is fucking dull and boring as shit. Takes way too long and you guys are dry and bland as fuck.

"Not enough chairs" drama. I know you guys grew up in your comfy air-conditioned living room playing Brawl with your neighbors. The FGC comes from the fucking streets playing in cramped arcades, doing a 40 minute line just to play a FT1 and we never fucking complained that there weren't enough chairs. That's because the FGC is full of hard niggers, illegal immigrants, asians, and trannies who know what actual pain feels like in the streets and have no time to complain over a fucking chair. Do some exercise and your legs won't give out so fast.

Remember, YOU ARE THE GUEST HERE.

Fucking faggots.

That's not the issue, there's plenty of people who still play older SF iterations, GG +r has players in norcal at least.

The problem with melee players is they go so far fucking beyond "we just really like this version of the game" it's cartoonish.

Smash 4 and Smash 64 players aren't so bad, but Melee is the worst for whatever reason.

>Spain
>South America

>Guilty Gear (GOTY 2016)

>there's plenty of people who still play older SF iterations, GG +r has players in norcal
And those are all as autistic as Meleefags you dumbass smashbaby.

>smashfag because you don't like smash

/v/ could you read posts before you autismally shitpost

STfags, 3Sfags and +Rfags are all equally retarded as Meleefags, difference is Meleefags have an actual scene and didn't fuck up theirs. Kill yourself.

>Complaining you don't like smashfags because they won't play their newest iteration
>Most SFV pros only play it because it's the only thing Capcom is keeping up to date

Seriously if so many people dislike it why not just play Ultra?

It's literally the same way Meleefags dont like 4

There's just more white kids with autism than normal people who enjoy playing older video games.

Because they're not autistic and accept change.

Smashfags can play whatever they like. While doing that, they can also stop expecting the FGC to bend over backwards to cater for them. Lug your own CRTs. Bring your own Gamecubes. If you want to run your game at Evo, run it, don't just dump everything on Wizard's doorstep and get pissy when you have to sit through other fighters.

SF4 babbies are a vocal minority from /r/kappa.

Reminder this is more of a fighting game than Smash

And it sold more than SFV

>And it sold more than SFV

wut?

In the US 1st least
shoryuken.com/2016/05/20/pokken-tournament-outsells-street-fighter-v-in-us/

It fucking better. Its a goddamn Pokemon fighter, something people asked for for years.

The power of popular series outdid the curse of being on a ded console.

Other people play the old stuff and the new stuff. Melee players literally only ever play melee in only ever the most autistic way possible

>be meleefag
>show up at event early to watch the TO carry 300lb CRTs by himself to set up stations
>casters don't even know how to pronounce my tag
>some jim makes eye contact with me on my way to my personal VIP station so i can get my 15 minutes of handwarmers in
>have to play a ditto against some kyle on the stream station
>the kyle ends up being a jeff and sighs when i want to do 10 minutes of handwarmers instead of 5

And it's made by Harada so it better be fuckin good

Did you know Splatoon sold better than Bloodborne

Dunno about that. Looks better than those shitty Naruto and DBZ brawlers they churn out all the time at least.

Its a much better game after all.

Bloodborne is an edgy JRPG. Why would that sell outside of the 90s?

did do mind if i post this on /r/kappa for the easy anti-smash karma? not asking this is just a heads up ok thanks.

Ono has a wife

twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/190284811133390848

Idk when I went to play in a SFV local who mixed in with a Smash Local for a venue they all,seemed to bring their own CRTs

>did do mind if i post this on
oh no i look retard
i initially started this post ask did you make this then switched mid thought to do you
wow im stupid and i care too much for being misunderstood on an anonymous forum

you think he makes blanka noises in bed

Well considering it was the only good full exclusive until UC4 on supposedly the best selling console of all time I think it's funny that it sold less than a new IP on a supposed dead console that nobody bought.

Is Ono's wife cuter than Fuudo's mom?

The side effect of ded console is that those who do buy them get more of their games. Think of how many Sega fans remember Dreamcast games fondly.

Nothing you said even remotely excuses how fucking bad Bloodborne sold

>Melee has been out for 15 years
>Only 8 Characters are viable

Ummm Meleebabs???

Dreamcast had a really huge library if you were into arcade ports.

What does time have to do with viability?

It's like the creator never intended it to be a competitively game and actually is quite spiteful towards people who play it competitively or something

>Guilty Gear (GOTY 2016) got disrespected when you niggas drowned out the award ceremony to chant MELEE over and over

Did that actually happen?

I'm not defending melee, but the longer a game is out typically the lower number of viable characters there are. Didn't mvc2 boil down to MsP

Melee was also rushed.
Its why characters like Ganon exist who are just garbage clones.

And thanks to rabid meleeniggers we will never actually see a proper version of Ganon that plays like he's from a Zelda game.

CEO
Evo 2015 they filled up the room where top 32 for GG was at and people had to watch through streams on their cellphones

>What does time have to do with viability?

This is bait right?

>"During the Guilty Gear Top 8 finals at CEO 2016, chants of "Melee!" and boos came from the crowd at multiple points of the event, reportedly from an impatient crowd waiting for the next on-stage game, Melee. Many of the Guilty Gear players and figureheads pointed out how disrespectful this was, while Smash figureheads were quick to point out that many of the chants and boos were in response to the MC’s cues."

redbull.com/us/en/esports/stories/1331804505496/tafokints-talks-smash-and-the-fgc

What would that even be? A big pig guy that gets shot with arrows?

Probably like a battle mage instead of taller captain falcon

who should I play in sf5 if I want to meme on people with random shit

Anyone else been watching Daigos tournaments? How do you feel about his weird tennis ruleset?

r.memeka of course

Rashid of the Turbulent Wind

KNEEL BEFORE ME

I was there, and yes it happened. Loads of Smash players started taking up all of the seats for Guilty Gear during top 8 while shouting 'melee!' and 'nobody cares about your game!'. I used to have some respect for Smash before but now I don't.

So many options.
He's a shapeshifter magician spearswordsman horseman.

Could give him that silly projectile thats reflectable for some ebin tennis matches.

Rashid is the epic memer

That sounds like a lot of RAM

Why would anyone play Fg's at all over beatle fighting?

melee ganondorf is the only fun i've ever had with smash

fuck smash but bring back melee-style ganondorf if we have to keep making this shit

Rashid probably shitposts on /pol/ and /b/

BASED KOYORIIN
but not fighting games

>On the internet, no one knows you are a Street Fighter

With the social climate and shifts favoring the Meleeists then ever before, Melee extremists kill the last 4 remaining GG players in America at Evo 2017 in a genocide that BB witnesses have described as "pretty anime".

>/fgg/
>bitching about what they don't even consider a fighting game
Really tickles my pickle

>implying rashid isn't the blacked poster in this general

Melee may have been rushed but the mechanics and flow of the game is still a lot better than Sm4sh

>we took pepe back from the normies #maga #btfo #cuck #tendies

What did Rashid mean by this?

the fact that some many people think that crts have any significant amount of weight to them really shows who the smash haters are

I swear Sol better get into Smash Switch before Ragna or I'll be pissed as fuck.

clips.twitch.
tv/pr_balrog/SparklingChickenRalpherZ

pr rog still thinks SF4 is a better game

I have 3 CRTs in my room right now, they're a huge pain in the ass to move around unless you have a tiny kitchen one.

I do too. I miss the shit outta SF4.

oh noooo

I'd hate SFV too if it exposed me as a fraud

>can't win anything in SF5
>the game sucks

Really makes you think