/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Armed "protagonists" edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/17/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/156153781534/kokichi-ouma-free-time-event-7
newdanganronpav3.hacked.jp/post/156151409874/the-following-is-a-transcripted-edition-of-this
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delet this

General seems to be dying a bit earlier than usual tonight for some reason, so I'll go ahead and post this.

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Goodnight user, have a good sleep!

Yeah, this place seems to be slowing down a lot now since the game release.

MIUBROS ASSEMBLE

Miu's ending is translated for those who haven't read it yet. Thank a based user from /jp/.

It's because it's the weekend.
Goodnight, user.

Has anyone found Kodaka's address yet?
I need to pay him a visit.

Post more kudasai

Maki's a lucky girl

I definitely want to see a translation of Kaede's prison mode ending.

Imagine if his hair didn't look fucking stupid the whole game.

Ouma's 7th Free Time Event was translated:

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/156153781534/kokichi-ouma-free-time-event-7

wew

Finished drawing those requests from yesterday that I combined into one thing

Love it

That madman will never cease to amuse me.

Maybe he'd actually have fans if he looked like that in-game.

He's my second favorite male character in the franchise.

Rule 63 onegai

He's my favorite V3 character

best V3 boy, do we have a translation for his love hotel or ending?

I want to kink-shame Iruma!

Kaito's a bro man, he's up there on my list of faves

Making some progress on my lewdfic.
This translation will be useful as a reference.

newdanganronpav3.hacked.jp/post/156151409874/the-following-is-a-transcripted-edition-of-this

Uncensored student council killing game when?

>Doesn't take her bra
Wow what a loser.

kaede's love hotel scene,despite being roleplay, felt more intimate/real than any single interaction between makoto and kirigiri and hajime and chiaki

It was her real feelings.

Good to hear, brother.

Either he's courteous or an idiot. Banking on both.

I don't think it was roleplay. She got mindhacced into thinking they were a couple celebrating their anniversary.

This game would've been amazing if Akamatsu didn't die and if there wasn't that stupid, stupid reality show shit at the end.

But those 2 things make it kusoge.

Angie makes me happy

Dead bread

Anons, I can't put into words the depth of my love for this robot.

All of the underages are asleep. It'll pick back up in 6-7 hours.

kinda funny that /drg/ has been around forever but /zeg/ couldn't even stay alive when they had a new game out

It's the weekend, go outside.

Why did they have to put 3DPD in the last trial?

There's one theory going around saying that the flashlights implant fake memories instead of making the cast remember stuff. What do you guys think.

ZE had a solid constant general on /v/ while the new game was out for a couple of months. They just aren't as autistic as DR fans and know when to let a thing die.

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Man, she's a lot skinnier than Aoi or Akane.

But then why did the one Angie gave Shuichi conflict with the one Monokuma implanted? And even after that he got a few memories tied to the one Angie showed him, but he just randomly remembered later on. Those sound like his real memories coming back.

Anyone got picks of girls with noodle cups on their heads? It's for a friend I swear.

Fake memories on top of fake memories.

Get off the Veeky Forums Makoto.

But the others happened all at once, while the one Angie caused created a delayed chain of Shuichi remembering things. It seemed different than how the others worked.

I want to fuck Akane and make her a single mother

Reminder that she died for nothing.

A fitting end for someone like her.

Same but with Mahiru

Anyone have all of the translated love hotel scenes on hand?

Kaede did nothing wrong.

Someone shoop a gun into gonta's hand. He's a part of Yumeno's squad he needs to be stacked

I wonder if beating the dungeon crawling bonus mode will give out information on V3's plot.

At least she didn't have to see that shit ending.

May our pure maiden rest in peace.

mfw Tenko love hotel never translated

He needs to have a sword on his shoulder, the pose is perfect

It doesn't, you act like the game isn't already out.

Her love hotel scene is CUTE and also kind of lewd because of the implied sex

I don't come here often.
How much of this is accurate?

You're asking people who never played the game.

This is what really happened.

It's okay because it was with the one she truly loves.

>reddit

sleep tight little leader

I played it. Don't assume we're all dubfags like you.

wtf I like Ouma now.

Congratulations, one out of the 42 people in this thread played the game.

I would kill a grown man to have Kaede as the god damn protagonist
Said man would likely be Kodaka

Jokes on you, I got this screenshot form here before I left this place, and wanted to confirm it.
And besides, I don't know moon and desperate times calls for desperate measures.

She didn't love him. It was fantasy.

it's true

But they're in love.

Everyone imported Persona 5, why did almost nobody else import this?

Am I wrong for not seeing the appeal in Amami? I don't dislike him, I just feel wildly indifferent to him.

Because P5 has gameplay and you can just smash your way through it while danganronpa is a VN. You need a bit more knowledge to get through danganronpa, you CAN smash your way through but it's more frustrating

t. somebody who imported P5 and wants to import V3 but can't

Because they can't read nip

You're not the only one, I'm the same too. Maybe you're not a girl since girls see him as an otome prince.
I don't like him because he just looks too plain and normal.

No nothing wrong with that. I feel indifferent towards him too desu. He died too early for me to care.

Holy shit, that roboass.
All he has going for him is a fuckboy otome design and and endless well of mysteriousness. Which, if it doesn't do it for you, is fine.

>Weedman in spess

I'm a girl and I thought he had the best design by far, before the game came out. So I claimed him as my son. Judging by his dopey sprites, I thought he would have a way different personality.

But then I found out his real personality and role, and I became completely indifferent to him.

I'm a filthy Saihara loving fujo, I just don't really get why he's such a big deal. Amami does kind of have that "otome" vibe, so I guess I can see the appeal if I squint. I just don't get much of a personality off of what I've seen of him.

I am also a woman and I find him bland and uninterested, maybe I'm sick of bishounen. He would have been better as a killer desu.

He can't even replace the original Hopeman in terms of mindfuckery.

He has nothing in common with hopeman and is only alive for one chapter.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

I'm aware of that, user. I meant the disappointment from the theories as green Komaeda and reveal of his role of the SHSL Survivor.

If the fake spoilers had been true, he would have at least had a heavy meme factor.

Junko doesn't work like that.

I still don't understand where people got green Komaeda from. I personally don't see it, not even from design alone.
I guess it was the SHSL ??? thing that made people think he was going to be really important, but in the end he was just SHSL Redherring

They made similar expressions/gestures in their sprites.

His sprites are purposefully made to look similar, there are always characters with callback sprites like that. Maki has a few callback sprites to Kirigiri for example.