byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/13569
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3432
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/12673
ss13.moe/index.php/poll/11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for waifus

first for metaclub can protect its existence by refunding my pomf coin

t. errant_aron

>tfw anybody who investigates the metaclub turns up "catatonic", "braindead" or "suicide succumbed"

You spent it fair and square.

Everyone, I've just escaped from the metaclub's salt mines. They're on to me, I'll doubtless be recaptured and banned soon, but before I disappear forever I can pass on what I overheard from the guards while they were beating us with their official metaclub brand clubs. The codephrase to join the metaclub is 'if you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit'. I can hear club music outside my door, I think they've found me.

>finally cave in and donate 10$ to the serb
>there is a grand total of SEVEN FUCKING POMFCOINS worth of things you can buy
>the only thing worth buying is worth 2
Seriously what the fuck is this shit, I expected nothing and I feel ripped off. I can't even spend the pomfcoins I already have.

YOU TURNED ME INTO A MONKEY WHEN I ASKED FOR A RESURRECTION I JUST WANTED A MARAUDER AND YOU TOOK IT AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You shoulda just left it

OKAY GUYS HERE'S REAL METACLUB COIN

>it's just a bunch of autist sitting in the admin panel
>most of them are at work
>most of them just minimize the game until BWOINK on their end

>using code words, in the digital age
>not code images
>not code videos

I bet you don't even know about the pikachu. Your not even passed the surface.

oh my god, is that the true reason why nuke and sawbones spam post this shitty meme so much?

Metagrudging isn't the solution and will only spawn a metaclub more caustic than the one it destroyed

t. the metametametaclubclubclub

PROTIP FOR ANTAGS
If you have a hardsuit, don't underestimate welding fires
People like to forget they exist but they are crazy good at locking your target in the room with you and ZASing the shit out of everyone when they try to get out
Another fun thing you can do is shoot a weldertank: It will INSTANTLY knock down everyone who isn't wearing magboots. It's a fucking room-wide stun, doesn't get better than that.

We already had a metametaclub comprised of Morena and Solarious and their respective buttbuddies. Look where that got them.

wait, are pomfcoins real?

>no biomass
>zombie meat works

Barely. Like I said the only real thing you can buy with them is the chemmaster menu and that's 2 fucking cluckbucks.

No. He was given one for doing something funny/skillful and we humoured him by giving/accepting a coin from him.

>sample a rock
>distance of 12 from the sample
>clear the entire area
>no dice
>find out a shaft miner destroyed it
just

>multiple options for power sources
Only the SME is capable to power the station without supervision.
Solars? You have to expand it, a shitload of work for almost nothing.
TEG? Unless you bug the atmos system it hardly does enough power for half the station and needs supervising.
AME? Unless you make 2x2 core ones it needs supervising, also boring as fuck.
RUST? Takes too long to set up, only deff has a premade environment for it and only a handful of people understands it.

>smash up a large with the nice new diamond drill the nerds gave me
>slightly annoyed by the stun but it goes away
>go back to mining

Is there a way to defuse picking a large with the mining scanner like Gibtonite?

I want an artifact without the autism.

>spessmen
>metagrudging
>metameming
>being enough of a meme-loving fuck that you talk to people using a third-party program for a fucking top-down space station sim
For once in my fucking life I can say that I'm glad to be an autist.
I'm just here to do the job I signed up for, fuck you pompous cunts conspiring to do otherwise.
If I roll antag I always do a low- to medium-brow gimmick that won't make the round last that long, only trying to do something really wacky after asking the admins
VAPE NASH YALL

WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONe

is the serb down?

Every time you're an antag there's at least one ghost following you and reporting your actions to their friends

I would know because I do it

can't connect

CHECK THE BAN PAGE

Basically, talk to mining and let them know what not to do. More often than not it's someone who just genuinely didn't know better because the wiki doesn't teach them so they just think it's a weird ore like every other overlay.

Solars by default only just barely falls short. It's easy to bring it in rande or just match with the starter AME
You can do a 12 minute low flow teg that provides power for ~2 hours off your starter cans and an additional hour per can of mix you run over.
AME works fine, build it closer, run it through the smes and whenever you pass by to grab shit chuck a jar in it
That's because 95% of the playerbase can't build literally anything let alone following a short guide that amounts to assemble a 7x7 or 5x5 pen, put in h/e pipes, assemble the injectors, secure the gyros, prime the teg pipes, then inject fuel in the default ratio and fire the gyros up to get fuckhuge temps to run into a overpressure teg for giggawatts which can be done in

You're so lucky the mining code is obscenely shit because I'd have made it and rocks break 100% of the time to drills years ago. you people are inconsiderate children ruining another players round who joined to do that job.

>Everyone whos played on the server since 2011 has been banned
WHAT THE FUCK

also can't connect

>I've exposed the metaclub they said
>They're coming to ban me they said
>we laughed because it was funny
>we thought they were joking.

the metaclub is holding the server hostage.

Get back to your autism/cult den and play with your spoons shaped like forks you shitfuck xenarch.

i just want to spice up the round without digging for 2 hours.

it looks normal to me

hey is server down or did the bunker initialize? maybe the whitelist function turned on? i try and connect and alls it says is connecting wtf

>Get access like usual
>Grab a set
>Dig to sites
>Scan
>If it's carbon, leave
>Either A. take a sample, run it through the fourior to get a radius to a large or just actually know your pick's sizes and speedrun it
You can easily get 2-3 larges in your first hour and 3-4 the next on top of a heap of guns, some parapens, and probably at least one >50 force melee weapon. Git fukken gud.

Fourteen thousand in unmarked Pomf coins or it's never lifted.

I'm training to be an RD how do I attain the mounted sleeper to build a certain mech. How many research points do I need and in what categories?

>wire all solars
>run AME

that's it, that's all you need to power the ENTIRE station.

You could even use the extra solars, order 2 more packs, set them up, and power the entire station

Everything else is just autismo to satisfy mommis and my self

I believe the singularity is the greatest engine, the collectors collect as much if not more then the SME(I had them at 1.5MW per collector), now double singulos? at 10$ a singularity generator? it's a no brainer

>Something keeps happening every heist gimmick

Last time I played with the sing without loosing it, the SME kicked out 5-10 times more juice with identical collector usage.

You know a low effort SME can make 15MW/collector?
Singularity is the shittiest engine possible.

Why does nobody put better glass on the solars? It's far less effort than building new solars

For the default sme setup, slap the plasma in the teg cold loop, replace the H/E pipenet to the freezer pipenet and link the waste to the h/e-freezer pipenet.. resecure and turn off the scrubbers and vents. Put in 2 nitrogen 1 oxygen canister and turn on the freezers. Open up the vents and set 1 scrubber to siphon. Emitter the shard open, turn it off and go home.

You can push the sme to 6mw per collector on the shard

Remember to move your money into your bank account and use the hand tele and a beacon to zap 35 sing gens into the sing containment, spread them out, secure them, and then fire up the PAC. They'll all grow to stage 3/4 if you leave it up and you'll be getting >40mw per collector.

Too much fuss for too little gain. The AME is faster and more effective

What the fuck is going on?

Nigger do you realize how much Rplas windows cost?

Shitter purge

>haven't played in years
>decide tonight on my day off to replay it
>this shit

You got freedom, stay free

>People call out the metaclub
>Get banned

How does one use the syringes on the Medical Mech?

Drop syringes on the ground, activate the syringe gun and click the syringe to load them. any chems in them are added to your reservoir. you can launch AT-inaprov for tricord.

One borg and an upgraded recharger, or several 100 iron 70 glass power cells?

>When the metaclub extends over to lifeweb now

remember to switch to analyze to scan chemicals in open beakers, you can synthesize any medical drug with a medical mech

Thanks had a friend in Virology and are staging a coup. He filled Syringes with a mix of Brain Rot, and Tourets throat.

you can draw 5u doctor's delight out of any autoinjector, scan it with your mech and synthesize something better in every way

Good riddance, lifeweb is a shithole anyway
>le ebin no rules murderboners running around powergaming harder than Yred and Termedclepe's bastard offspring
>but it's about LEARNING didn't you LEARN how to play when you got killed for no reason???
>lmao no wiki to figure it out guess you're shit out of luck!

>but it's about LEARNING didn't you LEARN how to play when you got killed for no reason???
Literally what sawbones did to me that round

I am the seventh level metaclub insider and I have seen leaked discord chat logs of the eight level discussing power-grabs within level 3 and 6
AMA

should I go to sleep or stay up a while longer

sleep

How do I activate the gun I'm very new.

open up the stats panel and enable the module
the syringe gun has two settings, analyze and launch
make sure it's on launch

Never got the synth to actually synth

You need to view-reagents of the syringe gun to start synthing.

when is it all going to burn?

You do know how many solar panels are on box right?
How much time do you think it would take if you had to wait for recharge?
And don't come with the cell replace shit, you need a human for that so effectively 2 person.
And what did you achieve? 30% increase?
Meanwile you can easily make a 200MW SME.
It's just useless and a waste of time. The solars are for newbie engineers to learn about the SMES and wiring.

if you are synthing something besides nanobots or unstable mutagen you are doing it wrong

It's cool, rogue oddy is a good way to get killed and nobody care

Weird, I'd select them but still nothing.

Still good shit.

very soon. a new pomf has already been chosen.
the old one will be cut down in tragic patreon baking accident

>station time 14:43
>174KW

If I had almost 3 hours I would make a multi gigawatt SME

Your setup is nice and I see there is a lot of work in it, which I respect, but don't tell me it's viable.

>also hand tele
Isn't stealing HV items as mommi bannable?
Or did you actually get phazon to make it?

SMALL BUSINESS OWNER IN TULSA, OK FOUND DEAD AFTER FALLING INTO ICE CREAM MIXER

Give me a thing to code

But how many people can make their own smes that actually output.
If you have one of the autist AI's on you can butcher the station's power load to 47-60kw too

Phazon speedrun for it and T3 stock you salty dog
Also >greentext over just doing antagonistic shit in general
>Caring anyway when literally everyone steals them

a version of blink that makes the user disappear into balloons instead of smoke
(for the clown wizard apprentice book)

Radiation blocking glass, do it ya pussy.

an engine that runs on plant matter

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/13569

Daily reminder a treadmill sweatshop works and will power the station
Daily reminder you can do generators by yourself.

A plant turret you have to load with nettles/Dnettles/novaflowers or stinging gene plants that will fire at others.

A security "mech" that's just a poorly assembled exoskeleton from a bunch of secuirty items

a vault with a mommi law upload console

A fire alarm monitor for the Firefighter Ripley which lets you tell where fire alarms have been tripped, like the AI can

A 'leg actuator overload' function (like the gygax's; increases speed by a lot, damages the mech with every step) for the Firefighter Ripley which is only enabled when a fire alarm is tripped on station

Remember when the 5 lifeweb players tried to split this general into "BYOND games general" and it lasted for exactly one thread?

>Pull the alarm in the sme room and yo ucan gofast forever

Explain further
How should it be made
Which type of "radiation"

If you hop out every now and then to weld it, I guess

>the official discord is now literally metagaming in lifeweb
can't make this shit up

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3432

>delete this post with the memory of lifewebs attempted derision in the SS13 community still in my mind
>ask around
>they went around asking for $$$ on every major SS13 servers forums
>someone even had screenshots of them talking shit about us and saying we were idiots then after, fuckers for deleting their threads

I only know a few people who play lifeweb and aren't retards. It attracts that kind of person.

Like a reskinned full glass.
Blocks SME rads when the shard is covered in every side making it safe to be near without a radsuit.

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/12673

link/screenshot/whatever

is meta against the server rules on lifeweb?

I'm the friggen sawbones!

reminder
ss13.moe/index.php/poll/11

Further reason to move them to a wizard library

why do you hate skeletons so much
almost nobody plays them