========================================

>Ghost Recon: Wildlands single-player gameplay walkthrough
gematsu.com/2017/01/ghost-recon-wildlands-single-player-gameplay-walkthrough

>Nioh ‘Two Samurai who Fight for the Land’ trailer
gematsu.com/2017/01/nioh-two-samurai-fight-land-trailer

>Berserk and the Band of the Hawk details ‘Awakening’ abilities
gematsu.com/2017/01/berserk-band-hawk-details-awakening-abilities

>God Wars: Future Past third trailer
gematsu.com/2017/01/god-wars-future-past-third-trailer-second-ps4-demo-launches-february-9-japan

>Gundam Versus stage event set for Taipei Game Show 2017 on January 21
gematsu.com/2017/01/gundam-versus-stage-event-set-taipei-game-show-2017-january-21

>Double Dragon IV details background, modes, and characters
gematsu.com/2017/01/double-dragon-iv-details-background-modes-characters

>Final Fantasy XV in-game ‘Moogle Chocobo Carnival’ begins January 24
gematsu.com/2017/01/final-fantasy-xv-game-moogle-chocobo-carnival-begins-january-24

>Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto ‘Sarada Uchiha’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/01/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-road-boruto-sarada-uchiha-gameplay

>Accel World VS Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight details latest characters
gematsu.com/2017/01/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-millennium-twilight-details-latest-characters-pvp-16-player-multiplayer

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/nyonmyan
psnprofiles.com/RoboAddy
psnprofiles.com/Damoreth
psnprofiles.com/dejiff
psnprofiles.com/StainlessPlastic
gematsu.com/2017/01/fategrand-order-vr-feat-mashu-kyrielight-announced-playstation-vr
hnng.moe/f/Mqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude your pictures are literally always instant expands and instant saves. What is your secret?

My top 5 games of 2017 are
!. Persona 5
2. Yakuza 0
3. Nioh
4. NieR Automata
5. Undecided but possibly God of War

>show stupid FFXV VR demo at E3
>don't release it for the PSVR owners to play

I just want to have a quick fap to Cidney while she drives me home.

Also they're quite often instant deletes from jannies too. Which is a shame

Sucks that the FFXV event is the 24th. About 4 games come out that day lol

Nioh is trash.

NieR is trash.

At least GR2 is fun.

Post 'em.

psnprofiles.com/nyonmyan

Is there more pathetic fanbase than nintedrones?? A full year ago all of /v/ was collectively barking and calling pic rel full of shit and liar hack, then saying shitch (nx) will be more powerful than ps4 for sure. Strangely now no one remembers it...

Picking pictures with my dick probably.

psnprofiles.com/RoboAddy

is Risen 3 good

I don't remember anyone saying it was gonna be more powerful the ps4, ever since the portability of it got leaked I don't think anyone ever thought it would be stronger then the ps4, just as good as the ps3 maybe.

Also, fuck off with that shit.

Only if you friend eveyone who does.

What is your opinion of the artist named moisture?

where is the gundam stream lads?

play ffxv

Well, he draws them pretty meaty I guess.

>17.86% completion

ok so
should I get Sleeping Dogs or Rogue Galaxy
I played Sleeping Dogs on the PS3 and it was fun, and I played Rogue Galaxy a long ass time ago.

Sure.

psnprofiles.com/Damoreth

I will friend you, friend.

I think I've decided to get the Slim. Only issue is I hope future games don't run like shit on it because of the Pro. Anyone have issues like that?

stop posting this kusoge

Got a slim for Christmas and gave my old one to my brother.
The only complain I have is a very specific and picky one. I am very sensitive to sound, and when starting up a game the plastic casing makes popping noises as it's expanding from the heat. It's nothing bad and it ceases after about 20 minutes. That's the only problem I've had with my slim.

The Last Guardian already runs like shit on the Pro. Nioh is 720p/60fps compared to 1080p/60 fps on the pro, nier automata is 900p on the slim and 1080p with better AA and everything on the pro. Games will definetly use the pro from now on out.

Im having a lot of fun

psnprofiles.com/dejiff

I want buddies to play Nioh with

A popping in the system? That's very odd.

Fuck, I was afraid of that. I really didn't want to shell out an extra $120 on the upgraded system when my TV isnt all that great.

Neither the NX or PS4 are competiting in anything other than how many stupid decisions they can make

psnprofiles.com/StainlessPlastic

Nothing's changed since the last 2-3 times I posted it. Waiting for Dishonored 2 to arrive for PS4 and continuing Binary Domain on PS3. Someone pick out what to keep my Vita busy with.

>A popping in the system? That's very odd.
It's really because it's so compact that the plastic is closer, I suppose. It's nothing serious or damaging.

>Waiting for Dishonored 2
I'm happy that you enjoyed the first enough to grab the second.
It's a great game.

I don't remember hekseville being this big, maybe it's because you don't have to ride the fucking train to get wherever you want now.

Will there be any nipple technology in Nier?

Only butts but i'm fine with that

2017 really is the best year

So the PS3 can do PS1 and 2 games. And I read the PS4 can't do 1 or 2 games (which sucks), and that it's also not backwards compatible. So what am I able to transfer if I did a system transfer?

The funny thing is I completely overlooked the series at first, but someone gave me the incentive to check it out and was pleasantly surprised. It is why I enjoy my chats with people I've met here and elsewhere, sometimes you meet some good people who have good things to say.

Wasn't this game supposed to come with a sound track if you pre-order? Pre-ordered from amazon and didn't get it for some reason

Does coop even work in this Nioh demo

Did you check your email for the code?

It was and I got it the night before release date. Recheck your email

Yeah, but poorly. After an hour of searching i finally found some random dude to play with

>they even copied the sunbro colour
should have went bb style with out that gay glow.

How do you know it's the same guy

how do i get that cat suit so i can fap?

Its Awoo.

>FFXV
>Sucks
We already knew that, user

Yes.

Really? The last few betas was super quick for me. I constantly got matched. You que from the world map.

What about going into levels with a friend? Haven't tried random summons

Have to have GR1 remastered to either unlock it early or unlock it at all.

You can set a password in the pause menu to match with people using the same password.

Thanks bro.

No, it's boring

Dark Cloud 2 and Bastion

Add me so we can memewatch

HOW DO I BEAT OGRESS REEEEEEE

gematsu.com/2017/01/fategrand-order-vr-feat-mashu-kyrielight-announced-playstation-vr

Stay close to her front and avoid the jumps. Someone posted a webm of it in the last thread
hnng.moe/f/Mqs

It's probably because the camera is closer to Kat now.

Speaking of camera, why couldn't they make the camera auto adjust when a wall gets in the way in GR2.
I'm getting annoyed by the camera spazzing out when I attatch myself to the bottom of a building.

Too focused on modeling Kats nipples to fix camera

Kouhai molesting simulator

Got an email for one code, is it both the soundtrack and costume, or is the soundtrack a separate code?

I'm, not ready for this duel mission in Nioh and i cant figure out how to get back to the mission select screen pls helap

Use the himorogi fragment

Both

Goodnight everyone
I'm having an early sleep

Anyone wanna coop in Nioh? Pretty new to this type of game, getting my ass lickedby the... weird crying oni.

nier has some really risque nipples

Sure. Set the password as PS4G. You can find that in the online settings in the pause menu then offer an ochoko cup at a shrine and I'll be there.

Of course not before I have my nightly black dick first

Citrus I thought you were pure...

Mind if i join too? Or is it 2 players only?

Oh neat, thanks.
I'm still getting used to options not being options in this game.

Sorry, 2 players only.

Let me know when you're offering a cup.

Holy shit. That's the first time she's 2 shot me. I usually live, I am so sorry.

How is Shadow Fall? I thought the PS3 ones were undderated, but is this one bad and why?

It's okay. I know the feeling. If you need more ochoko cups, revenants drop them usually.

I've got five left. Does the boss get stronger with more players?

Are spears supposed to be OP as shit in Nioh? Mid stance strong attack outreaches everything in the demo

Best profile coming through.

Krownye

Hey, guy. Muneshige is the next level, but you can't summon for that mission. If you want to just jump into the twilight stage, say so and I'll try joining.

In my opinion, they are the easiest weapon type to use. They have great range and damage and they also scale with the main health stat.

Final fantasy XV or Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue?

This duel is kicking my ass too, I do no damage. What's the twilight thing? Says I get better gear. Can we do that?

It's the stage you just did, but harder. New enemies, more yokai, boss has an extra move. That sort of thing. You'll be a little underleveled for it, but it should be okay.

So, same as before. Just summon an ochoko cup at the first shrine. If you want to quit the duel, check your inventory for a himorogi branch to exit the mission. If you don't have one, there's a himorogi fragment you can use, but you'll use your amrita.

Coming back to Endestria was depressing.

I was really sceptic about Nioh at first, but after this trial i'm definitely gonna buy it

Took me a minute to find that item to quit the duel. Okay, summoning at the first shrine.

For me it had the opposite effect. The only really good stage in the demos was the first one with the boss on the boat. All the other ones were shit. Also the oni are fucking worthless now and the boss was too easy and felt almost like a souls boss.

What the. These things hit harder than the boss.

It's a pretty big step in difficulty. You'll find way better weapons and armour, but the best way to overcome it is to know their movesets.

Makes sense, know your enemy and all. I've got some better gear now, maybe I won't be entirely useless.

You also get a lot more amrita of course to level up with.

Better then the rest, because big levels.

Not open world or anything but nice big levels to give you options.
Gotta rescue some hostages? Climb through some vents sneakily, go through a door quick and tactically or straight up bust through the side window and take em out quick.

So is nioh good or not??

Does any richfag want to help an inferior poorfag?

I've been in bunker for the last two months, how's The Last Guardian? Is it really that bad?