>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UQ-KBLDAg0
youtube.com/watch?v=oaLOOiXbkYo
youtube.com/watch?v=yxgOkVtdnnE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgss5LotmfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is this general so selfish with (You)s?

world would be better off if all people were dead

@166177080
Kill yourself, my man

silly millenials think they're entitled to (You)s
if you want them, earn them

We should be able to buy currency with real money
This would destroy RMTs.

EVE and WoW have already implemented it successfully

>paying ms to play a free console game that you paid GGG for the privilege of supporting

I work my ass off for each and every (You). Fucking baby boomers had a nice responsive thread handed to them on a silver platter, and thread sizes were way smaller so you had to get fewer per thread to support a family. I work 3 generals and I can't even get enough (You)s to keep myself afloat alone.

You shouldn't be able to buy currency, but you should be able to buy and trade MTX items.
That's how ya do it

You realize you can reply to yourself for a free (You), right...?

>Spending a (You)
>Getting 1 (You) in return
still (You) neutral

You can give yourself a couple (You)s, but everyone knows if you do it too much the samefag police will come after you, and then you have to clear your cookies so you can fake proof that you're not samefagging, and that's a whole thread of farming out the window.

I don't give (You)s to:

catshitters
frogshitters
/r9k/ rejects
discordtards
streamers fanboys

everyone else is generally okay if they're being a faggot

>buying all your tabs and shit again on xbox

(You) circulation is what keeps the economy running. People not spending their (You)s leads to depreciation until you end up in a depression like this, where everyone is just looking out for themselves. Prices skyrocket, unemployment goes through the roof, it's all over.

Stagflation is a real threat, and trickle-down economics doesn't fix it. Only (You) can solve this drought we're going through.

it's a doggy dog world out there what can I say

I honestly have no (you)s to spend. I spend all day here working and I have barely anything to show for it. I need to keep what (you)s I have for emergencies only.

(You) farmers are a diamond dozen.

@166177515
(You)

That's just like putting a quarter in a vending machine then ripping it out. Not cool man.

What's an acceptable ES to have to survive one shots and leech it back in a second? No curses btw

(You) need about 15k to tank some of the shit in shaper

game feels bland, every build capable of "end game" is the same, theres basically 2-3 choices.

Also some skills do 3x the damage of other skills in the same sockets forcing you to play builds you dont' want to.

basically you're a giant cuck

How do you even manage 15k ES without crazy GGG gear or occultist? I imagine it's a move I can just dodge I guess. I'm at 10k ES right now

>25 posts and only 4 replies in it
I guess (You)'ll have to move on to greener pastures soon enough...

An admin (you)'d me back when /q/ was still a thing, been set every since. Enjoy.

what are some good generals for (You) farming
this one has been plowed dry for the time being

>3.0 isn't for another 4 months

/wfg/
See and that's with half the general having that guy filtered

why all guides use orb of storms to trigger EE rather than ball of lightning ? just seems too close ranged for a caster.

OoS is used to apply curses and proc EO too

Orb of storms can generate multiple power charges from power charge on crit support with one cast. Only other skill that can do that is Blade Vortex. So you're using OoS anyways and it just happens to be a lightning skill to proc the penetration from elementalist and also not be converted from pyre so lightning is the best way to proc EE.

Because you drop it and it just works.

>tfw one of the few who has gotten (You)'d this thread

because casting ball lightning is gay
and if you cursing immediate curses on bosses is nice

can't ball of light do that? currently using OoS for EE and elemental weakness triggering for SRS build.

need more content pls

ty

Someone needs to give me a YOU this instant before I get ANGERY

>ball of light

>I have 4 whole (You)s this thread
Is this what being part of the 1% feels like? What's the best way to invest my (You)s to appreciate in value?

forcing players to play through the same shit 3 times doesn't count as extra content

JUST RELEASE THE OFFLINE VERSION

That would honestly be fun. I'd play the fuck out of it. Maybe boosted drop rates and have fun making characters and cruising through the game doing fun shit

Holy damage type when

(Our) guy made a new meme build
youtube.com/watch?v=7UQ-KBLDAg0

>"clear speed meta"

youtube.com/watch?v=oaLOOiXbkYo

MODS

sorce

>watch 1 video on a pawn shop owner while leveling up
>end up unironically watching this guy's vlogs from 1-70 all day and enjoying watching this guy talk about his pawn shop and ebay shop

Imagine if PoEtards would flip IRL and not for 1 chaos per trade they could be getting $5

wow

Veeky Forums.com

i play softcore

desu flipping pawn shit is probably easier because everyone is a drugged out retard selling their possessions for literal dirt. It would be the same as buying shit from noobie retards from trade chat

so do i
don't tell anyone, poeg usually assumes you're a hardcuck until proven otherwise

why do people not reply to each other anymore it makes everything awkward

autistic behavior imagine irl you respond to someone by looking away from them

i used to have many poe friends but i slowly burned bridges with all of them

>spending a (You)vote to reply

i don't add anyone because it pisses me off when they come online/offline, and it makes me nervous about coming online/offline too frequently.

any idea what I should price this as? I couldnt find any jewels up with the same 4 and trade chat wouldn't price it

if you weren't a hardcuck you wouldn't have to log in and out 5 times per map

you need to open yourself to others
it's unhealthy to close yourself like that

I know that feel. All friends I've made on poe are retarded as fuck and can't handle my autism

youtube.com/watch?v=yxgOkVtdnnE
What did he mean by this?

you can turn off online notifications

I asked it last thread but I'll ask it again, what Zana mods are worth running on high tier maps and when should you start running them?

I play standard

>he still asks others to price his shit

pretty shit jewel. It could be OK for WI but life is irrelevant

bloodlines
beyond
t12+

Music poster is that really you? I've missed you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgss5LotmfE

hi srs_clown

I only do it because there's literally 0 with the same 4 mods for sale online or offline so I have no baseline

what genre is this? weeaboofaggotcore?

use your brain retard. What build would want INT on a jewel with cold damage and life

HURRRRR NONE

just bought a dying sun on my pathfinder cycloner before I even have a 6L

yolo

masterpiececore

i just 6ld my disfavour in 84 fusings

Is this VN worth a read

I bought a dying sun for my BF raider and who knows if it's even that useful
I just saw someone else using it

Dude, Stygian Revenants are fucking scary.

Was already my favorite mob before I saw this pic.

dying sun is so fucking good for just about any build

Source is actually a LN
Yes it is

You could also just watch the movie/ovas

10c
idk nigga if tis not on trade you can choose whatever price you want in honesty.....though it wont be sold..something niche is either insane max stats or hard to sell even if its good.

never used it before and I am bad at this game so I had no idea

Not when you have 4 flasks

you can read right?

What I don't get is when people get pretty decent items, but list it for so high no one buys them the entire league

Why are you impersonating catposter?

i wonder why staceily stopped streaming
she was my fav female poe streamer

Me neither sometimes you see people listing items for literally 1-2 months on POE trade and they would still rather they keep it in their stash than sell it for a normal non jew price.

With a flask like dying sun/vinktars do you need to drink before you start your BF channel to affect it, or during it is fine?

why dont you go test it
don't tell me you can't afford dying sun lmoa

Okay I'll test it

Since that worked so well for Diablo.

I've never found a single Portal gem in my 2k hours of playtime, at least until this league. I just found my third.

RNG seed guy sounds a bit less crazy.

>using portal gem

sh*tcrow

I have someone on my friend's list that actually has portal gems built into his build. Just retarded

>free
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free