Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCpJ...DDUGuqtFSOtjxg
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Peugeot_Citroën_Automobile
youtube.com/watch?v=JqtriBKIdgY
youtube.com/watch?v=uPWJpI99pVI
fueleconomy.gov/feg/calculatorCompareSideBySidePopUp.jsp?column=1&id=8720
youtube.com/watch?v=yr_MQPAsObw&t=13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RCR's been losing his touch for a while now. Ever since his boyfriend "the romanian" started doing all the writing it's just gone downhill.

Yet, because youtube famous, he'll still get millions of views for free every time he hits that "upload" button.

Is he gay?

A furry, so probably.

>Ever since his boyfriend "the romanian" started doing all the writing it's just gone downhill.
ROMAN LETS GO Veeky Forumsling

after watching this i kinda want a clean economical eg hatch myself ;-;

>mfw my ls gets 20-30mpg in a 1.7tonne car
The world has gone mad

These threads are absolutely identical, every damn time

>RCR or buttbuddy making a thread here as soon as he produced an episode

>facepalming about the thread
>someone mentiones he's a furfag
>some are surprised, others are not
>Veeky Forumstists rant about his furfaggotry
>others mention they find him attractive anyways
>rant about furfags 50 posts long
>some pro RCRfags join the discussion
>but then negative fags dominate the thread again
>rant about how no one cares about this show for dozens of posts
>thread either maxes out or at least goes way past 160 posts

strange you say that because im aussie

I actually like the reviews where he talks about how the car is to drive and its history.

When he starts describing cars like an """""english grad""""" it severely loses watchability.

Overall I like the show.

>When he starts describing cars like an """""english grad""""" it severely loses watchability.
isnt that roman?

Review the fucking metro already

pretty accurate

Yep. Also, those bizarre comedic interludes he'd do were fine when they happened once per episode. Now that shit takes up half of the episode.

Except that AE86 review where he goes to great lengths to prove that the USDM AE86 "isn't an 86" is some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

>55mpg while doing 100mph
Sounds like an excerpt from a bait post on Veeky Forums.

Oh and the 2016 Prius does get very similar MPGs. 53.1 avg according to fuelly.

>The Lotus Elise episode where he doesn't even say how it drives.

The CRX did get about the same mileage as the Prius does tho.

Veeky Forums is just super tsundere for him

No power steering? Sure. I get it.
Manual windows? Sure. I get it.
Manual locks? Kind of a PITA, but whatever. Sure.
But no Air Conditioning? FUCK THAT. That's some serious HORSESHIT right there.

>55mpg while doing 100mph
Not while doing 100mph, it can do 55mpg OR 100mph.

Yep. People need to be taught how to sage, at least it won't bump shitty threads like these.

>have 2009 econobox
>can go 110mph
>have no power steering
>have no power windows
>850kg
>60-70mpg highway

The c1/aygo/107/108 are the new version of cars like this.

proof that he's a furfag? I can't find anything from googling

>ugly
>narrow as fuck
>high centre of gravity
>motorbike tyres

going more than 50 is suicide in this thing

Peugeot went tits up in 1991.
Your post is invalid.

>ugly
as the old civic
>narrow
not realy
>high centre of gravity
actualy it is pretty low since there is no stuf in the roof
>motorbike tires
There are alloys availble with whider tires.

>going more than 50 is suicide in this thing
I did 176 km/h, it is fun to do so, since the engine sounds pretty nice, the steering is verry direct, it is geared pretty long an doesn´t get loud at high speed.

Actualy it is more a Toyota than a Peugeot, so your invalidation claim is invalid.

Listen to this.
youtube.com/channel/UCpJ...DDUGuqtFSOtjxg
There's also an even more cringe worthy video he made back in college about being a furry.

That's a Peugeot symbol on the grille. It's a Peugeot. A car from a company that went bankrupt over 25 years ago, because they, like all French cars, are utter shit.

Citroen: dead in 1974
Renault: dead in 1986

>>ugly
>as the old civic
>>narrow
>not realy

90s Civic hatch is actually really good looking and it's as pretty wide for a car of it's size making it a great handler

>I did 176 km/h
oh i see you're defending your pos

It says "Toyota" on the engine, it say "Toyota" on the gearbox an its is selled as Toyoata Aygo as well.

Since when did Toyota use a lion as their symbol?

Get over yourself. As much as you wished it were, it's not a fucking Toyota. Which is what you should have bought.

It is the same car coming out of the same factory with the same parts except for minor cosmetic shit.

See? That's a picture of a Toyota and not a Peugeot. Two different companies. Two different cars.

They made it in a joint venture in 3 versions: Toyota Aygo
Citroen C1
Peugeot 107

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Peugeot_Citroën_Automobile

youtube.com/watch?v=JqtriBKIdgY

Happy to help.

Wow they brought it back

>what is badge-engineering

I like both parts but yeah I agree it needs to be dailed back

The car review part is why I watch it.

Peugeot was still selling the 504 in Europe until 1993 so things couldn't have been that bad.

he's not that bad. I kinda cried at the video because my dad has one of these in white that he's been driving around forever. Hope he keeps it for a long time

holy shit the scene before the credits was fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=uPWJpI99pVI
>dick jokes and insight on cars
literally all RCR is

You bumped a shit dead thread to let us all know something we all know. We'll done, saged

You know these all of these are just advertisement threads right?
Self deprecating "3rd person" marketing is how your advertise for free on Veeky Forums.

When Having such a cancerous task on your hands, suicide should be considered

Oh shit is it Monday already?

I still enjoy RCR even if he's a furfag.

Sorry I burst your bubble.
you didn't actually think these were real threads, did you? lmao!

But you'd have to drive a Peugeot.

le mame man makes funnay car bidos

it's winter.

wait is he actually a furry, like seriously?

>48city/55hwy

revised to 2008 EPA rating: 36/46 mpg city/hwy
cause japs were cheating in the 90s
fueleconomy.gov/feg/calculatorCompareSideBySidePopUp.jsp?column=1&id=8720

Its basically getting the same mpg as a Mirage

yeah

Why is RCR always so terrible?

His review for the Mk1 Audi TT was so spot on it brought a smile to my face. Haven't seen the other noes though.

are u stupid or just american

This video was not as bad as most of his latest. Looks like he is listening to feedback and toning it down a bit.

Funny thing how Matt Farah sucks the RCR guy's dick, but then so many people suck Matt's dick. It's like RCR found a way to the top of the dick sucking pyramid by being a weirdo.

I actually genuinely enjoyed this review. It was so spot on to how having your own car feels. Getting my first car was one of the most jarring experiences and to be honest, after trying to sell it, and coming around to how bad of an idea it was. I couldn't imagine driving any other car than my miata. This is one of his best videos because if you have any sort of connection to your first car, this will resonate with you.

Matt sucks Jack Baruth's dick and the RCR guys are just immature, liberal, worse Baruths, if you go by their writing.

the feels are good its just the english major parts go on a little too long for my liking.

I love his exposition, and that's why I watch his videos. I don't want stats, 0-60 times, or HP numbers. I can look that up. I want the feeling the car invokes. RCR is popular because it's cars for the layman. You don't have to know the ins and outs of the car to enjoy dick jokes and romanticized memories of your youth.

You watch them because you want to know how to feel? Why not form your own opinion.

I can't go out and drive all of these cars my dude. The videos don't form my opinions, I just enjoy hearing his opinions.

Why does his opinion matter?

It doesn't in the grand scheme of things but I personally place value in the things he says because I find him to be well spoken, and entertaining.

So you don't actually give a shit about the cars, how accurately he represents or even understands them- It's just that it's a gentle, cooing stream of words set against the backdrop of something you're vaguely familiar with and have fond memories of.

Well see, to take your argument, that's your opinion, and there truly is nothing that gives your opinions value user. Just like mine.

he lost it a long time ago
yall are welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=yr_MQPAsObw&t=13s

I actually decided that I didn't do this justice in my first reply. Why is he obligated to represent the cars accurately if it's only his opinions? He may not understand the car in the mechanical sense but he can definitely voice how he personally understands the car and there again is no obligation for him to prattle off facts and stats like a motortrend video. I'm sorry that you have trouble understanding the world view of others to the point that it upsets you. Maybe you can go read some wiki pages on the Honda Civic so you can calm down and absorb some objective facts :)

You can drive the same car as a Toyota or Citroen as well.

>reddit car reviews

So he took the time to read up on the body kits and mods for the civics in fast and furious, but couldn't be fucked to ask or even check the wikipedia article about the VX wheels

if you want talks of how the car drives and shit theres literally everhy other yt car review.

You watch rcr for the eng grad reviews.
And that's why I like it.

Hey I have the rei figure in that video

"[insertobscuresexualjokehere]"

It's getting too old