Would you let someone get high while working on your car?

Would you let someone get high while working on your car?

youtu.be/DwgHCdKRux8

no, but id get high and work on my own car

how did you find this?

I honestly can't remember the last time I did any work on my car sober short of changing a brake light.

>mfw i installed my led bar while super fucking drunk
went well actually i cleaned it up the next day hahaha

>Would you let A NIGGER work on your car?

we bring weed and beer to the junkyard every time

at least smoke on the way, drink a few in the yard

but i'm a white trash drug addict with a trans am

>but i'm a white trash drug addict with a trans am
You could have just said 'i have a trans am'

Getting baked: better than throwing a ratchet
>source: my anger problems

I used to work with this older mechanic who would get ultra stoned on lunch, come back to work, blast classic rock and absolutely run circles around all of us. It was like Popeye and spinach.

my buddy smokes a huge amount of weed everyday, and always smokes right before working on a car, and i'd honestly trust him with my life.

somehow, smoking weed gives him the drive and energy to work on cars all night long. i don't know how he does it

haha lol

I smoke everyday but I always forget to do something if I'm working on a project and smoking, and it takes me way more time / money because of it.

>Find sikk modded Mazdaspeed 6
>100k miles, 8k usd
>Go to dealership
>Boyracer cars everywhere (350z's, GTI's, ect.)
>Everyone working there is young af
>Go into the shop to see MS6
>Instant reek of weed
>Instantly walk out of dealership

>Would you let someone work on your car?
no

this is the better question, kek.

I have to get the project started first then get stoned. If i get high before setting everything up I'll walk around the garage and clean up/organize things or day dream about re-organizing things.

I stopped drinking and working on my vehicles because it's murders the progress.

He has asthma

Yes, some of the best mechanics I know smoke before working

That's how it goes because you can slow your mind down to just focusing on the topic at hand. I'm the same way.

Sameguy, I wish I was like that when I smoked. I just want to eat everything in sight and watch a movie or something. I can't do anything serious when I smoke weed.