Why does Veeky Forums hate so much Alfa Romeo?

why does Veeky Forums hate so much Alfa Romeo?
I mean, it's not banter or memes, it's pure hate
I'm a newfag on this board so explain me

Other urls found in this thread:

fcauthority.com/fiat-chrysler-automobiles/fiat-chrysler-automobiles-sales-numbers/alfa-romeo-sales-numbers/alfa-romeo-giulia-sales-numbers/
autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/consumer-news/91220/the-most-and-least-reliable-car-manufacturers-2016
caranddriver.com/toyota/sienna
caranddriver.com/kia/sedona
caranddriver.com/chrysler/pacifica
youtube.com/watch?v=h4L4DgWpF5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Overpriced for FIAT reliability.

>Be OP
>I've seen like 1 post hating on AR
>I still don't know Veeky Forums fuels on pure hate and memes
>Either that or I'm baiting

I absolutely adore Alfa Romeo, I have a giulietta 1.4t

It's not particularly fast but it looks beautiful, if had no electrical gremlins and I haven't had any mechanical problems so far (143'000km)

>reliability of a drunk russian weather reporter
>parts are expensive
>most of their cars have been FWD since the 80s
>can easily get better performance for similar or less money
>italians cannot into electricity

They probably don't deserve as much crap as they get (dear god, the French can consistently build horrible cars), but Alfa Romeo hasn't been even a half-decent car company for a long time, and mostly gets by on its legacy MUH SOUL AND PASSION, just like Toyota gets by on its legacy of being king of reliability and affordability, both of which are no longer true, but the vast majority of normies will say so anyway.

t. mechanic and previous 156 owner

Want to experience Veeky Forums at maximum hate-mode? Try posting anything about Audi.

Didn't the only sell like 9 Guilias last quarter? Like total?

Fuckin failure of a brand lol

Are you pretending to be retarded ?

29 actually, and 0 in November

fcauthority.com/fiat-chrysler-automobiles/fiat-chrysler-automobiles-sales-numbers/alfa-romeo-sales-numbers/alfa-romeo-giulia-sales-numbers/

>implying they don't deserve hate after the dieselgate + overpriced rebadged Volkswagen + premium price but basic mechanics under the hood

Never said anything about deserved or not. I just stated Veeky Forums absolutely despises VAG, and Audi in particular.

Thanks for proving my point though.

Less than fiat reliablity, expensive, worse than counterparts in fields they aim for, so bad depreciation it makes the rx8 blush

Toyota is still king tho

well its not slow either cmon.

Memes, opinions, legends from the 80's and you never have seen an Alfa Romeo in your life.

T. Busrider

1.) Because Veeky Forums basically hate everything
2.) They are robots without emotion, so they don't ever heard about "feelings", or "passion".
3.) They never drove an Alfa or any other italian car
4.) Envy

5.) General racist italian-hate

the alfa shilling lately is unreal

It's not shilling, it's a massive collective awareness of the superiority of this master race brand.

Alfa Romeo is both a mother and a queen.

Pay respect.

There were only 100 QVs available in the US until last month. real sales begin this month.

>Fuckin failure of a brand lol

Still more neurons that the ones in your brain, you stupid mongoloid

they're one of the most unreliable cars on road
i live in europe and it's a rare sight to see any older model except for 156
147 sell for like 2000 euros because no one in their right mind wants them

>they're one of the most unreliable cars on road

But you're wrong you spastic piece of shit, the reality is not composed by memes.

dieselgate literally did nothing wrong, many car makers used various defeat devices in the past and besides, who honestly gives a damn about ecology when it comes to cars

yeah okay, haven't you put me in my place oh boy

>dieselgate literally did nothing wrong

Holy shit you're a stupid motherfucker aren't you?

They did a financial scam you illiterate down, they stole money around the world by declaring fake values for the pollution rates of their engines.

Literally no other manufacturer did a thing like that, and I have a news for you: it's perfectly legal to have devices that alters the nox production IF it's for a little bunch of time and ONLY if it's to preserve the engine health.

HURR DURR YEAH WE AT AUDI WANT TO MAKE A POLITICAL STATEMENT AND SPEND $2 MILLION ON A SUPER BOWL AD ABOUT THE FAKE FUCKING WAGE GAP INSTEAD OF USING THAT MONEY TO ENGINEER OUR TRANSMISSIONS TO NOT BREAK EVERY 10,000 MILES.

But actually fuck audi. My dad owned one and NOTHING went right. My dad owned a 2009 A6 3.0T from 2012-2015 and the transmission broke twice, still to the day he sold it it would go in limp mode below 50°F. It wasn't even that fast, luxurious or cool looking. Not to mention he bought it for ~30, and when he sold it he got half that. The resale value is shit, the reliability is shit, the cars are boring, and the corporate ideologies are bullshit. Fuck Audi no one should ever buy their cars

How much do they pay you to shill?

Because Alfa used to suffer from a huge problem where some of their cars were complete piles of shit that only broke down. Which spread the meme of MUH RELIABILITY, even though 80% of Alfas run just fine and nowadays they are just as reliable as every other brand.

>muh rebadged VW

Americans should not be allowed to buy European cars. Only the Japanese build cars directed at the average ignorant American who skips oil changes and considers tires, brakes and fluids as lifetime parts

>talking truth abouth the dieselgate is now considered shilling

t. Hans "remapped 1.6 tdi" Von Cuckerberg

no

>muh passhun
>muh M3 killer
>muh nurburgring lap time

t. faggot

>all this proving my point

Pretty accurate.

>giulietta 1.4t
>not slow
M8 8s 0-60 is slow for a car made in the past decade. Don't give me any of that
>fast for an econobox!
shit either. Saying its fast for an econobox is like saying you're smart for a child of nursery age.

>they are just as reliable as every other brand.
kek
autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/consumer-news/91220/the-most-and-least-reliable-car-manufacturers-2016
Even in 2016 they're sub-hyundai-tier

shit that's ugly

>dear god, the French can consistently build horrible cars
Why are there no French cars in the USA?

I confess, I actually posted the first Alfa thread of 2017. I was looking at luxury sedans and trying to see what I wanted to lease in a few years. I saw the Giulia and instantly fell in love and came here to talk about it.

Why did the C63S get so much slower in 2016 than 2015? Was there a model change?

yes keep replacing every known to fail part in your shit heap and its totally reliable! why can't american into basic maintenance??

its decently peppy.

>every known to fail part

Every part fails, given a long enough timeline

>slower than a minivan
>decently peppy

yeah, different model
the old c63 was indeed better

what minivan does 0-60 in less than 7.5 secs?

>ss.lv
>Schutz Staffel Latvia
confirmed neonazis

caranddriver.com/toyota/sienna

yeah bro your average minivan has 300 hp right?
and i bet hes gonna rape you in them corners right?

>getting this butthurt because your MUH FEELS alfa is slower than a KIA MINIVAN
caranddriver.com/kia/sedona

yeah its just as fun if not more fun to drive right mate lmao

>his italian enthusiast masheeen is slower than a fucking Chrysler mommy mobile and he's upset about it
caranddriver.com/chrysler/pacifica

yeah but in which one are you gonna look cooler brah?

>when you drive an ugly italian """hot""" hatch and get your doors blown off by some socks-and-sandals goober and his fat wife and autistic brat as they go to the market in a kia minivan

that's why you should never actually race with it

dunno man, what if there are corners?

Kek audi is pure trash.

Let me guess: you're talking about your parents isn't it?

>all this proving my point

What did he mean by that?

winking_pepe_shushing.jpg

literally a hipster car company

>Alfa Romeo is hipster now
welcome to Veeky Forums ladies and gentlemen..
kys

My 335i's sealed transmission sump would like a word with you

I hate to break it to you but yeah the average v6 minivan has near 300 hp lol

Yeah people want to show off their alfa because theres a chance "you never heard of it"

Literally one of their only redeeming factors is their lack of commonality.

This is a 90% American website, so there's an anti ROW bias.

I nomaly like alfa. but lately there is this Alfista guy who ist shilling for the newer ones. this is the reason i hate alfa right now.

>ist

t. Hans "hitler did nothing wrong" Dieselgate

no srsly there are lately so many alfa post. and when Alfista post makes one he says how great they are.

Marketing basics: it's not important what they say about you, it's important that they talk about you.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4L4DgWpF5I

He only wants to educate people to the concept of passion & soul

t. literally alfista

Alfista? Is that you?

(you)
(you)

>resisting soul & passion

2 people who think you are a fagget

>Yeah people want to show off their alfa because theres a chance "you never heard of it"
world =/= plebmerica
world =/= cuckmerica
world =/= gaymerica

>did you know that Alfa Romeo made engines for airplanes during the war?
>tfw there were airplanes with soul & passion

so did bmw

>nazis

No thanks

>did you know that BMW is named after this
>BayerischeMotorenWerke
>and the emblem resembles a propeller

>Nazis
Italy was facist too

fascism =/= nazism
Italy =/= cuckmany

>passion & soul > nazism

www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/amp28168/red-bloodline-1934-alfa-romeo-tipo-b-p3-2015-alfa-romeo-4c-spider

"The V6 production ended in 2005 at Alfa Romeo Arese Plant.

Engine designer Giuseppe Busso died within three days after the last engine was produced in Arese."

>literally passion & soul at its best

bepis