This kills the Saipan edition

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Mostly updated guide
pastebin.com/mAat47Cb (Kuma) (Khorosho) (Nanodesu) (Cancer) (Poi) (BurningLove) (Elephant) (Lady) (Daijoubu)

>0.6.0 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-060/

>Plans for 2017
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>Premiums on sale/Atlanta leaving NA soon
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/you-were-askin-for-em/

>NA January Event Calendar + Ship Class specific boosts
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/failed-resolutions/

>Captain Skill caculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Leaked info from Russian Server
thedailybounce.net/2016/12/20/world-of-warships-some-information-from-russian-server-7/

>Statistic tracker - is for fags:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully_ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[BOTES] on NA Contact Precisionista FULL
[BOTES] on SEA Contact Benlisquare FUYeah right
[HOTEL] on EU Contact Rex1121 FULL

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImrVBqzw-p0#t=19m00s
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vRy28DqDeIip36rHKUMy_tGVQTkA3tmKjbHVDF0Ui1w/edit#gid=0
playtogether.worldofwarships.eu/invite/6jpG2JZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/wowsg

>couldn't even make a decent OP

Best girl, best DD

Friendly reminder to team kill Mosh for being a Discord and namefag aspie

friendly reminder that the time for the day of rope has come

MAGA

>girl

Friendly reminder that all your favorite botegrills are improved with the addition of a penis to their anatomy.

I have toiled long and hard for this day.
But at last, I too shall know >tfw QT hotel

Followed shortly by
>tfw on fire in 3 different places

PROOVE IT OR FUCCCCC OFF

[Links you a shitton of shota]

your prooves proof nothing

I am drunk as fuck and I want to brawl.

Let's do this cocksuckers.

BOTES on NA is so fuckin dead lmao

>yfw

What's worse?
>citpen a guy on your first salvo
>left with 3 digit HP and he disappears out of detection range
>go to other flank and rape your team

Or
>team can't hit a 100+ HP DD for five minutes

Congratulations user. Treat her well, and destroy your enemies with many blazing salvos of 46cm hellfire.

When will WG nerf that OP no-skill ship?

Citpen a battleship from full HP to 5k health, then every single penetration does no damage.

Citpen a cruiser down to 3 digit HP and he just engages in bote spinning mode until some other guy with fast firing guns gets a hit

Fire my load at a DD at close range and everything misses.

They already did. It's called G. Kurfurst.

>Yamato
>OP
youtube.com/watch?v=ImrVBqzw-p0#t=19m00s

Iowa is fucking garbage in solo, you can't do shit, accuracy is a joke, guns are a joke, you need to turna bit and you lose 30l hp.
Even though i have 110k average and 75% w/r on her i still feel like she's a fucking garbage unfun ship.

>Show retard Yamato
>This somehow make the ship balanced

+10 doubloons!

>accuracy is a joke, guns are a joke
>average is 110k
I don't follow, isn't that normal?
Also she's fast, you'll never get left behind.

>you can't do shit, accuracy is a joke, guns are a joke
> i have 110k average and 75% w/r on her

Logged in right after the patch to see I have a captain that is not retrained so i sent a ticket that day in wich I only noticed them that all my captains except for one were retrained but didn't ask them to retrain my captain they responded that that was supposed to happen in 0.6.0 why did god make me autistic?

How long do I have to be away to qualify for a referal code ?
Think my last game was in November

3 months

Accuracy is not as good as it seems, even with the 11% dispersion mod.
Her speed is good to kite enemies but her agility is so poor that you can't get out of bad situations and if you do, you risk getting your citpussy ravaged because of the idiotic raised citadel.
Damage output is mediocre when bow on.
It's due to bad teams and playing solo, this ship is very weak when unsupported and getting teamed with potatoes doesn't help.

Is it worth it to wait or should I just jump in , what are the rewards for me anyway ? I know the guy who gives me the referal gets some silver and a port slot

NEW SEA SERVER CLAN LIST HAS FINALLY BEEN UPDATED

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vRy28DqDeIip36rHKUMy_tGVQTkA3tmKjbHVDF0Ui1w/edit#gid=0

First section (rows 5 to 24) are "unicum" clans, second section are "good" clans, third section are "shitter" clans.

>BOTES: 一個普通的,接近一線的公會 基本是醬油名 沒人會記得(滑稽
>BOTES: An average, edging close to unicum clan, with a clan tag that is named after a pun which no one really remembers

Who the fuck made this spreadsheet? BOTES isn't a pun.

>what are the rewards for me anyway
You will get 3M silver, Texas and 80k free exp

>tfw no-one wants to div with me

I'm tired of playing this game and just wanted to boat spin

The guy who made this spreadsheet is probably thinking of an old anime called School Days, where the "nice boat" meme comes from, and probably is mistaken that the [BOTES] clan is named after that.

The last episode of School Days was cancelled from airing on TV because it involves the female protagonist stabbing the MC to death, and a week ago there was a real murder incident in Japan involving a stabbing of a boyfriend. They thought it was a bad idea to air the episode (insensitive, muh feelings, etc), so they cancelled it and put in images of luxury boats instead. Some guy in a Veeky Forums /a/ thread said "nice boat", and it became a meme in China, Taiwan and Japan.

For people who actually don't know where [BOTES] comes from: "Botes" comes from RHExcelion's twitch stream. RHE is the leader of Commie-subs fansub group, and he coined the term "bote" when referring to Kantai Collection characters, when he was playing the KanColle browser game on his stream. e.g. "I want to gently fuck that bote". "Botes" later caught on in /a/ once the anime started airing.

So? Who cares what other people think? Do you play for other people? No.

I believe in you user. Believe in the me who believes in you.

Well I guess I can postpone getting back into the game for another 2weeks or so

>gently
:^)

Yes, gently.

I wanna fug a poi.

I wanna poi a fug.

Rude.

STOP TRYING TO FUCK BOTES

>he doesn't want to fug a bote

If you want to fuck BOTES, you need to join the line.

Contact Precisionista on NA server, and he will add you to the queue. :^)

i want to fuck hoers :^)

You are the very worst of them all.

thanks!

Can boat be muscular men?

If they are Russian, yes.

no, but they can be cute fuccbois

Muscular women ok?

Those tits are strange...

And Germans.

I know the T1 talents are mostly useless for battleships, but why does everyone pick 2 plons?
Does Priority Target not assist with invisible DDs pointing torpedoes at you?

What do you mean

If you're myteriously spotted then you should brace for torp strikes

Those breasts are rather abnormal.

>tfw all you wanna be is a good admiral to his sexy secretary ships

I've decided to pick priority target on pretty much everything, really helps BBs with knowing you are being stealth-torped

Doesn't Priority Target only work when someone is pointing their main guns at you, and don't most DDs have torps with far longer range than their turrets?
Seems like it wouldn't work.

it's just based on target locking
which works for torpedoes too, you can target things with your torps even if they're outside of your main gun range

It works when someone chooses you as their target

It works when someone presses X on you to lock you, which you have to do to get lead indicator on torps.

Is she okay?

Why would the filename ever tell lies, user?

For Yamato, should I take Steering Gear Mod 2 or Damage Control Party 2?
I always take Steering Gear on cruisers, unsure how much it helps on the big unmaneuverable battleships.

It brings her rudder down to "only" 18s from 22s, so yeah it's pretty important.
I think I'd kill myself if I had to play high tier BBs without the rudder shift mod.

I have had maybe 25% of my games where steering gears might have helped me dodge an additional torpedo

On the other hand I've had 100% of battles where I've been lit on fire continuously, so for that reason I argue damagecon is far more useful along with BoS and the fire duration reduction flag.

Debate me motherfuckers

>tfw you can perfectly pinpoint the drunk sessions in your stats

I kinda feel sorry for my div buddies now

Just tried Kagero today.
>Radio Location
>Radar
>Sonar
>Planes
>Horrible torpedo detection range
Jesus fucking christ, if torpedo boats weren't useless before, they certainly are in this patch. Their current state is even sadder than CVs.

Forgot to mention Priority Target. Just kill me now.

I haven't played in years and some guy just shot over a mountain island. How?

Have not touched any of mine DD so far, mainly playing cruisers though.

Gunbote DDs are fine, I've been having a blast in all of mine. It's literally just torpedo boats that are getting fucked right now.

This. Lebe is still fun as fuck as ever and with Prio Target feels even better.

>French BB line still not announced

I'll debate you. If you're at that point where you're being HE spammed, your fires get refreshed anyway, so the fire reduction does nothing.

On the other hand, with steering gear, you not only avoid damage (both torps and better ability to dodge long range AP/HE fire), you also increase you ability to GTFO if shit gets hot, works well with PT skill that tells you 10 people are aiming at you.

Steering gear is a preventative measure, while DCS module is a treating the symptom without dealing with the cause (the cause being not getting hit the in the first place, and if you're getting hit, using steering gear to expedite an exit plan).

USN DD or CA.

Whats gonna be their special niche? The ability to surrender at the start of the match and get scuttled by your teammates?

Besides that special ability, a lot of their designs are going to make use of quad turrets facing forward, making them excellent for attacking.

>I'll debate you. If you're at that point where you're being HE spammed, your fires get refreshed anyway, so the fire reduction does nothing.
>does nothing

what? If anything steering gear is the "reactive measure" because if you need an extra 25% rudder shift to dodge torps you aren't maneuvering or changing course speed constantly, Circon.

Can I get a referral code? I'm on EU.

playtogether.worldofwarships.eu/invite/6jpG2JZ

Here you go, friendo

Yeah, I slipped up. If Mosh is kill, I can make a proper one next time.

Cheers.

Who the fuck is Mosh?

Rudder shift lets you carry out preventative measures faster than if you didn't have it, also you can't sail faster than torpedo bombers. Once they're coming, it's a matter of shooting some die and using superior steering to sail through the torpedo gap.

Thanks.

A meme.

If you think the only reason you'd want a quicker rudder is to dodge torps then you're an idiot.

And lo, it shall be purged with holy prometheum so it can infest weak minds no more.

then what are these other reasons user? Are you going to be dodging incoming fire because you're sitting at 20km doing nothing for your team?

One of benlis' loyal lackeys. They both even used to browse the same generals before coming to /wowsg/.

>useless
Odd, all the Kagero's I've seen are doing good.

Navigating tight Islands.