/smgen/ - SMITE General

big baby man Edition

>PC 4.1 - Season Four
smitegame.com/new-in-smite-season-four-4-1-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.25 - The Phantom Queen (New Celtic Goddes: The Morrigan)
smitegame.com/smite-console-the-phantom-queen-3-25-patch-notes/

>New Egyptian Clash Map Reveal
youtube.com/watch?v=YfHSBaMyES8

>Path of the Phantom Queen
smite.gamepedia.com/Path_of_the_Phantom_Queen

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>SMITE Rivals
smiterivals.com/

>Linking your Hi-Rez and Twitch account to get free thing
smitegame.com/twitch-linking-faq/
hirezstudios.com/link/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

>being poor.

>Being a shill

Disgusting.

If you don't speak English you shouldn't be in the NA servers :)

So is a Morrigan buff to be expected? I find her to be really lacking and despite being a new god I hardly see her played anymore.

Probably.

I think she's good, but nobody cares what I think.

No she's fine how she is, what is she lacking exactly?

She's a jungler not a mid.

She is hard to play and she is still buggy, that's why you don't see her anymore.

I care about your opinion user. I wouldn't ask if I didn't.
She is also fine as a mid but I do agree she should primary be played as a jungler.
Well not that hard but yeah, also I am not happy how the solved the selection of a god for her Ult. It is supposed to be made easy for consol players but it is really not.

Artemis Ult hits you twice if you are in you ulted form with Morrigan, fucking lol.

has anyone fucked with this faceit shit? I thought I'd give it a try but it's asking for my goddamn hirez account password, wtf

No.
And I'd rather not play against an Ares, Odin, Zeus combo every game, while they never go more than 2 feet away from the fountain.

She could really need some CC immunity, once you are caught in one you are fucked 99% of the time.
Or maybe her Decoy removing slows on you?

>Or maybe her Decoy removing slows on you?
You get 35% movement, are you trying to make her a mercury hybrid?

She needs something, yes.

How would you instruct a Sex Ed class for Jing Wei?

Figure out how to stop her from dropping rocks into the sea probably would be the first thing

she does not, git gud and l2decoy

Strip her and jam it in.

Faggot.

Don't worry, that won't be a problem in a couple of days

>first game of the day our tyr doesn't even load into the match
>second game someone dodges at the goddamn draft screen

Gonna be a GREAT day of smite

How do I not fall behind in joust as a squishy assassin when both my team is ranged? It's either stay behind and lose xp or fight and get destroyed by three guys.

>assassins in joust
wew lad good luck.

Unless you're fenrir or another quasi-frontline, your best hope is tag waves and constantly look for kills.

I rarely ever play them in joust for that reason.

Smite is a good game.

>feeding and no kills as neith
I can kind of understand Artemis but not neith.

Some people are just bad.

As objectively the best The Morrigan player, the only buff I feel she needs is her ult transformation to be instant instead of delayed. The process of blinking in, ulting, then say Ares ulting ends up taking way too long. Maybe a small increase in scaling on her two to put her on par with other mages in mid but she's mainly a jungler anyway.
Also, why the fuck do I lose my beads aegis if I use it in my transformed state then deform?

>chronos buys ring first item
>watchers second
>he's diamond

What the FUCK this isn't a gem weekend

probably trying out a meme build.
I try to do that sometimes because the same old build order gets stale.

>when the enemy team goes crazy on eachother in the post game lobby

I love this so much.

>blames eachother for petty shit when no one fed more than the other
>it was just them always getting caught out alone

>bonus points if they start talking about you being the bane of them for the match

wew

>managed to install pts
>managed to instalock vulcan
>misses all his shots stays in adc lane and never clears the wave
>lvl 2 when the enemy mid is level 2
>ran up to them and died
>mid tower lost before 7 minutes
>solo says hel is a supp

Why is Serquet so damn hard to play? I literally can't do anything with her and just lost my tenth game. She does so little damage it's not even funny and what's even the point of her ult? At level nine it can't kill a single minion.

Is it worth it to go attack speed on Serquet? Her abilities do almost no damage.

>celtic event
>win four games as an egyptian god
>immediately after, win four games as a norse god
>neither of them give chests despite being the biggest quests on the board
>mfw

I've literally never made it to level twenty with her.

So what are the cookie cutter hunter build?

Read what her passive is and use it, if you dump your kit into a squishy correct they'll either die or be forced to beads and/or aegis.

Assuming you're not too far behind and have correct itemization anyway

Nigga no. Her 1 can crit , i think you missed that.

>I have never even read Serqet's abilities before

>2>1>4 or 4>2>1 finish with an aa but dont try to duel with them
>make your dash as small as possible so you can hit multiple times
>her ult is to set up her combo or spread the poison when people die

It doesn't matter because the probability of you landing all your attacks is just silly hard compared to other gods. She should do way more damage to make up for it. Nobody uses her for a reason.

You literally have a taunt to make it easier to land basics, wtf

Not only does Serquet not play well her her character acts like a total bitch. I honestly can't stand her.

#
You can miss the taunt and if you hit it then you have to land her other attacks and if anybody else shows up or they see you attacking and have good reaction time they'll kill you in two punches before your poison downs them which it won't because it's bad.

Name one character in all of smite harder to play than Serquet. Never mind you can't.

>Inb4 Ullr
How about no as long as you can aim you're okay because he can attack from a distance.

>you can miss the taunt
You're literally just bad. All Serqet needs to do is taunt, do a dash with no distance, and you literally delete anyone if you get the crit, and its fucking impossible to miss the auto after the dash unless they dash, and in that case, you got their dash, beads, or aegis. Three rapid ability damage crits plus an auto afterwards with percentage of health damage and the possibility of that being a crit too is good enough damage already, especially since they are buffing the passive damage.

>Poison lady of infinite dashes and leaps
>hard

She took a huge nerf at the start of S3 and never recovered.

In this thread: People can't play an assassin properly.
Feels good man

Okay nerds I dare you to play a game with her and post results. You only get one chance. If you have a good game I'll believe you but I highly doubt you'll do anything like it. The only thing she's good for is hitting somebody and running away.

I'll know you all gave up when you don't post anything within an hour and a half.

>the only thing she's good for is hitting somebody and running away
That is literally every fucking Assassin. I've gotten a Penta with Serqet so you are literally just a trash baby who can't play her or assassins in general.

>tfw play on ps4 with friends
>One of us uses that bitch, and we pull off crazy combos with her and erlang shen.
GET ON OUR LEVEL

>I've got a penta

Ohh yea and I got 30 penta kills in one game. Nice try loser. The difference between her and others is that the others can actually kill before they run due to burst damage.

I highly doubt it but I guess when you have somebody next to her holding her hand that she'd be able to pull something off.

>Land all abilities on any god
>Their health drops faster than your ability to comprehend how to play an assassin
>She has no burst.

Feel free to prove me wrong. It sounds nice but it doesn't work in practice.

>1 can crit multiple times and reduces procs
>2 is best cc
>3 is another escape
>4 is even more cc ofor her
>passive can take up to 20% health
probably just some arena scrub that cant play anything but thor and susano. she was the assassin top pick/ban for months last season

Just LAND your shit on people, it's easy as piss stained underwear.
My buddy mains that bitch, and when he clears a wall to go for his target, 9/10 he kills them.

Here you go.

Im over 80% conquest. I think you're just thinking up excuses because you can't play her. You can easily prove me wrong but the facts are you know you can't have a good game with her so you're not even about to try. Like I said nobody picks her for a reason,

I did, you stupid faggot. It was in Arena so nothing too special, but I ulted a low health target who spread the poison to other low healths, got a lucky taunt in and bam, deleted a character with my CRITS, SHREDS, and PERCENTAGE HEALTH damage, you stupid shitter.

>Serqet will never be top pick/ban like in S2

>Servers go down as I'm loading into jungle practice to check something

I did it, I brought the servers down.

>but muh friend can play her good

Please user it's not hard to lie over the internet. Shes not good or practical in any way. Your friend doesn't main her and neither do you.

god bless dude, god bless.

>I really did it tho I swear

Please user the fact that you're trying to talk it down now just shows how unsure of yourself you are.

This bait has to be the most low energy bait i have ever seen.
Lemme tell yah folks, i have seen some good bait, and this is not it.

>if I say he's lying I'll make myself sound smart

It's not bait. She's bad and I'm giving everybody in the entire thread a chance to prove me wrong but nobody is willing to step up to the plate because they know that it'll take at least ten games before you can scrap together a decent game. It's not a meme and I'm not joking. She's not viable or good.

its the hel poster from last thread that posted that horrific swk build

the game is down you fucking tard, we CAN'T play.
Of course you can act all big and fucking bad when we can't play.
You fucking thor main.

Nice trying to turn it around user but I'm not the one claiming to have a penta with Serquet. Do you realize how dumb you sound?

>the game is down

Umm no it's actually not. I just got done playing.

>literally says serqet has no burst and has no counter argument to it
>can't land her 2
>can't read her actual abilities
>tells people to play when the game is down
You're the fucking idiot. Please end yourself.

I'm sorry.

Playing with your tiny cock, more like.
Your honor, penalize the prosecution...this line of objecting has gone nowhere, and has wasted the courts time.

Hel is the golden girl of Smite!

/AOG/ FUCK OFF, AUTISTIC DIGITAL LAWYERS DON'T PLAY MOBAS

Serquet is ranked second to last in win loss ratio in all off smite.

>of
That's what I meant.

She's probably ranked there because she's shit.

This tard has gotten his ass kicked so bad by serquet, he is responding to his own posts.
Verdict your honor, this is getting pathetic.

It's pretty much a guaranteed loss for your team if you pick Serquet. Unless the enemy team feeds like crazy but other then that you're pretty much finished.

Picking hel is a guaranteed loss for your team.

>ass kicked by a serquet

user the day that happens I'll give my car away to somebody at wallmart.

No. Hel can heal her team and do a lot of damage. She's 100%. If you can't play Hel just think of all your teammates as your minions and keep them alive.

Then you better give it up, because you are a shitter.

How? Serquet dies so easily. Anytime she gets near me I just repulse and she runs away like a scared rat while I heal up the damage she did with her poison with an elite Hel heal.

>She's 100%
100% trash

Why because she's cute?

>All this asshurt over ONE god because some autist can't play her right and it clearly can't be that he's just bad.
Holy shit stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Who me or the other guys?

?

>meta all about sustain
>never picked once
She isn't good enough to be a memepick, and we saw Anubis and Chang'e at world.