30k Bank wat do

19 yrs old.
-30k bank.
-no hobby + slightly anti social
-workaholic
-carpenter
-studying interior design (already paid off)

Would love to be a homeowner someday in Vancouver.
I want to make the $30,000 do something maybe make a business/invest/orwhatever to make more.

What do?

pic unrelated heh

try to corner the WAVES market for maximum profits

What is WAVES market

How did you make the first $30,000?

BUY EUR/USD with 200/1 leverage
put all your money on it
sell in two days, double your money easy

>Would love to be a homeowner
Sounds like goo-
>in Vancouver
Nope.

(OP)

I have been a whore spender since my first paycheck when i was 14yrs old full time at McD. i would say I would have had twice the amount rn if I wasnt a big spender.

Now i dont spend hehe.

been working since i was 14 is the answer to having 30k

IKR. Im waiting for the market to go down when I have enough money for a decent land/house

I was thinking of doing renovation contracting when I learn enough in the construction field

work more, move away to a better state, invest into dividends and a business you can port.

Dont go into memecoins. Easpecially into leverages UNLESS u dont care bout these 30k. Put 15k into stock and get a clue how it works then decide.

Why the fuck are you studying interior design when you're male

Something that looked fun. I don't go into anything that I find boring.

Carpentry is *literally* God tier bro. Focus on that.

>jesus.jpeg

Wait for the RE bubble to pop over there then pick up a rental.

If you want to take some risk right now , use

I will! But, as an asian and just 5'6-5'7 it will be a hard long term job for me. But for sure I plan on learning the latter!

Don't spend it.. don't use it to start a business either.

If you want to start a business, start something easy with little to no capital... and if it works out, THEN use the 30k to upgrade your business.

Please, for the love of god... don't waste all your money on something you know nothing about.

>THEN use the 30k to upgrade your business.
people that start businesses that work out will quickly find $30k is too small a number to do anything with.

hell, if you want to make $30k after taxes as a business owner you have to net at least $45k, and for most businesses if you want to net $45k you have to gross over $300k.

when you're grossing over $300k just to make as much money as a fry cook or that guy that collects carts in the Walmart parking lot, another $30k isn't going to help you much.

>Vancouver
>Average house costs over 1 million
>How do I buy this with 30K?

Hmmmmm.

costs 1/4th that in Vancouver USA.

If you can't make 2 dollars out of one dollar... then what makes you think you can turn 30k into anything?

Also, if you can't learn to start a business with no money, you shouldn't be in business.

>If you can't make 2 dollars out of one dollar... then what makes you think you can turn 30k into anything?

yes, exactly. To a person that can produce $300,000 in gross sales per year out of thin air, $30k is a meaninglessly small number. You could light it on fire or spend it all on hats. Because you are someone that can consistently pull that much cash out of your ass every month of the year.

Thats why I am here asking a way to build my capital with not just an hourly wage

Bump