How hard is it to learn o drift like this?

How hard is it to learn o drift like this?

Also, is being Japanese a requirement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNuyUGTfojs
youtube.com/watch?v=IPQyQgyuNMI
youtube.com/watch?v=0BDGIWg3Lkc
youtube.com/watch?v=W-0utwOAnYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

just takes a weekend of practice

you can already see his hand movements so you know what to do

Is it possible to do this with an automatic?

no, if you're too autistic to not get a manual in the first place, don't even try to learn how to drift.

How come?

Don't tell me what I can't do

you won't be able to control your rpm's because the car will cuck you and shift, meaning you won't hit optimal torque/power to make the wheels spin

just kys already

this is very dangerous and you should feel bad for asking such question

What does the RPM do?

No thanks.

No matter what these bench racing autists tell you, yes, it's possible to drift with an automatic. Although you won't be able to shit whenever you want to, you'll need to get to know you transmission and its shifting points and whatnot.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNuyUGTfojs
Beliv in urself and show these mama's boys that automatics can compete too.

no clutch kicks kinda sucks

>What does the RPM do?
Dude...
If don't understand how cars work, you shouldn't even bother with trying to learn to drift. And it is possible to drift with automatics, but it requires a bit more work and knowledge.

Not sure if bait but more RPMs = more power.

>What does the RPM do?
Never change Veeky Forums..

in that case hondas should be the most fastest cars in the universe

Nah not bait, I can only drive automatic so shit like that doesn't really apply to me. At least, I don't think it does.

That's the gist of it but that is very simplistic and factually incorrect.

dude doesn't know what rpm stands for , and is asking Veeky Forumstists how to drift, I thought it was pretty safe to assume HE will not be able to drift an auto

hes not wrong as a general rule tho

I'm talking about in general in terms of a car's HP curve idiot.

its how many revolutions your crankshaft makes in a minute (revolutions per minute..RPM), technically yeah you don't need to understand this if you drive an auto but it's always a good idea to have even the most basic knowledge when operating heavy machinery

I wouldnt say its hard but it definitely wouldnt take a weekend of practice plus you have to set your car up properly which takes time and money

no not possible. ESP small lil corners. you wont have enough control over what gear you're in.

OP just watch this to get introduction on learning how to drift. If you cant make it thru this video then give up because you aren't going to learn properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPQyQgyuNMI

Go for it OP, follow ur dreams, bee ur self and give it ur best shot.
I believe in you.

what car do you drive?

If its automatic, sell it and get a manual rwd shitbox with an LSD, if it has an open diff then weld it.

then you can learn how to drift.

An hour long video on how to drift?

Fuck that's going to take a while to get through.

I drive an automatic R34.

Yeah I know, I'm retarded for getting that car in auto. But I don't know how to drive manual, and I already had my license, so I thought I might as well get the auto version instead of having to go and get another license allowing me to drive manual cars.

Is Corey back?

Don't lie. Everyone in a country with R34s knows how to drive manual.

oirion from HG had a really good run when he had his auto twin turbo jz lexus.
youtube.com/watch?v=0BDGIWg3Lkc

I live in Australia.

You get to choose whether you want to take your test for your license with a manual or automatic car.

I never learned to drive manual, so I took the test with an auto.

Leave

not really an hour goes by fast especially if you're actually interested in drifting. I have no interest in drifting yet I watched that for fun.

Sounds like you are the typical millennial with a short attention span.

Stick to drifting in Forza Horizon bud

That front overhang is triggering.

Your ability to drift has a direct correlation to how many sets of tires you can afford to replace

pathetic. So you are most def under 21 and have no clue about cars.

stop shilling that trash channel. Also autotragic transmission especially stock ones arent made to handle drifting.

Yep, I'm 18.

>weld it
>welding a diff in DD

Damn I was changing head gaskets with my dad at 10.
Put your sisters undies back on and forget about ever doing anything more with a car than commuting.

Drifting is degenerate.

You can drift almost anything easily if you have a spool or a Lincoln locker in the rear.

Manual helps, but auto is easy to figure out as well.

If you're auto, and have A open rear differential, you will need to learn weight transfer. Don't even bother with a handbrake at that point. Having power helps too, but weight transfer is the best.

>spool or a Lincoln locker

Only if you plan to do nothing but power slide.

You would want a 2 way lsd for actual drifting, especially for decel drifting.

>doesn't know about rpm
>doesn't know manuel vs automatic
>I drive an automatic r34
We get it you want to be dugumi.

honestly it doesn't even matter they are so popular now, I even abbreviated it since they don't really need any plugs.

I was assuming a learning situation. Straight axles are predictable and pretty much start the drift themselves. It will put the focus on steering and throttle input where all the skill is needed.

Something's wrong with your webm bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=W-0utwOAnYs

Can't post webms with sound on Veeky Forums unfortunately.

>he wants to drift
>has an automatic
>doesn't know what RPMs do

>Whole country can't avoid wandering in a two car wide lane
>Can't drive without texting
>Can't drive without loosing focus
>Can't drive with out hitting a car on the side of the road
>Can only succeed in the sport of TIRN LEFT

You need to be anything BUT an American

this is not what initial D thought me

how did bunta pay for dagumi's tires

it's simple but not easy: don't try to drift, just let the car drift ... any shitbox can drift if you hear and feel the car instead of forcing it do what you want

DRIFTING IS FOR FAGS

>hear and feel the car

Nigga this ain't fucking Speed Racer. Hear and feel the car? What's next, be one WITH the car?

Fuck outta here nigga damn.

yes, just as said, you need to know you transmission, engine power curve and your car phisics ... drifting it's not about power and speed, it's about inertia/weigth transfer

Fucking Irohazaka

most manual shitboxes as they are cheap base models come without tachometer, so you need to hear the engine and feel its vibrations to actually drive it and change gears

I just had a thought.
Maybe drifting was invented because Asians couldn't drive and had to adapt to oversteering constantly?

no you dummy, it was literally a meme. People thought Tsuchiya was silly with wasting tires, and Tsuchiya himself was only doing it for show / taunt. He drives grip when he's actually serious,

drifting isn't hard.. just go do it.
its for show/fun. it was never meant to be "competition".

this is not only ignorant but straight up retarded.

Tsuchiya, the dude who pretty much invented drifters has more skill in one of his finger than your entire body.

By speeding up the video by 10%

god no

Yeah, I sure as hell know. I wasn't being serious.

>not knowing what your RPM's do

Please include me in the screecap

500 $ and an afternoon

>> hear and feel the car

Bunta actually raided dagumi's savings (he wasn't a cunt, he'd been depositing money into an account for dagumi in return for all them delivery runs) for most of the work on the 86, anime and manga both say as much, user.

The only savings raid I can remember was for the TRD engine.

I'm just assuming it wasn't the first time it'd been done since Takumi didn't even know about the account.

That, and Bunta's a cheap fuck.

Stfu, at least he's trying to learn something about cars.

not everyone has dads fag

Lol you are a puss. Sure I'd love a Kazz 1.5 but my free welded diff is definitely street-able.

First off you need a piece of shit RWD car that you won't give a fuck about after a couple wrecks, an AE86 is a good example.

Bunta pretends to be cheap so he can afford to get tires and brakes and A FUCKING RACING ENGINE for the 86

keked at this thread

never change Veeky Forums, never change

why does that nigger have his eyes shut?

Never go jdmwoke

Ya'll posting in a bait thread

Get off Veeky Forums u fuck up.

Im guessing those "tofu runs" were actually drug runs.

fkn checked