>several years later
>still no improvement

Why can't they fix the interior?

Other urls found in this thread:

autoweek.com/article/luxury/tesla-nabs-volvos-head-interior-engineering
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz

Adding shit will increase weight and reduce range. Electric cucks are stuck with muh minimalism.

>ice fags calling others cucks
this is gold. Enjoying that Saudi cum?

>>$85,000 car
>>interior worse than a Honda Civic
>>several years later
>>still no improvement
>
>Why can't they fix the interior?
Because weight+inceased production cost. Cucks will still buy it becuase there buying the badge not quality.

lol
u do know i can run my car on ethanol or chip oil right lmao

stay mad

The people who buy it drove corrollas and camrys (those good empegees) before they got money they don't have a clue what a good interior is

the interior is fine?

Because making cheap interiors allows them to make money and people will stil buy it regardless of that.

I mean I dont see the problem

That's because you are looking at a photo.
God dam fucking Renault make a full battery EV with a better build quality than Tesla.

Tesla doesnt know how to furnish an interior that's why they are hiring Volvo designers to help them out.

autoweek.com/article/luxury/tesla-nabs-volvos-head-interior-engineering

>better interior

That's more expensive stuff to burn.

>oil only comes from one place on the planet

Can we go one day without discussing fucking Tesla? Be it Tesla shills or Anti-Tesla, there's always one. I was surprised when I went through all 10 pages yesterday and didn't see one.

You are dumb as fuck. Saudis sit right on top of their oil fields while us americucks have to get it out of tar sands from canada or shale or fracking. Much less efficient especially considering Saudi Arabia can use any of their 80% foriegner population as slave labour.

You are so fucking dumb. Saudi crashed canada's economy last year by flooring their prices, and they still making a fucking killing. ICE fags are some of the dumbest people on the planet. Keep buying gas and feed your fragile identity.

The only people who think Tesla cars are shit are the one who will never be able to afford one.

Face it, faggots. Electric cars are the future, Tesla is the future.

And Tesla cars are without a doubt the best cars on the market right now.

Nah electric vehicles flopped every other time because of range and charging issues

Because those cars were made by companies who focused on their gas-fueled vehicles.

Tesla is purely electric. That's all they need to focus on. More and more charging stations are popping up everywhere, and with a charging station at every Tesla owner's home, there will never be any need to worry about issues that gas-fueled cars have.

>Tesla is purely electric.
Yet they only make up 14% of global battery electric car sales, both the Zoe and Leaf outsell Tesla's global sales in Europe alone, and it looks like the e-Golf will do the same once full year sales figures are out for 2106. Tesla had it's chance but blew it.

>interior worse than a Honda Civic
to be fair, civics have pretty nice interiors

>only 14%
They only sell vehicles that cost more than 65k dollars brand new, dumbass. Are you seriously this retarded?

All car companies are okay to discuss.

Me neither. I like the interior aesthetic. I prefer it to have more cup holders and storage pockets, though.

Says $65k like it's a lot. Moron they had one job and the ICE manufactures are beating them at it. Tesla is as dead as your brain.

4/10.

>Implying dead

>fully electric
The same guy who sends rockets into space is burning less gas than I am?

Stating, not implying you really are stupid aren't you!

Yes.

Well you are a tripfag so we can filter your stupidity.

You can.

It's sad when GM beats you at your own game, at half the price. Not to mention Nissan, Toyota, VW soon, and countless others.
Self driving cars will probably be electric, and will serve as a version of public transit.
Most human driven cars will almost certainly always be ICE, whether gasoline and diesel continue on... maybe not. Propane/natural gas will probably takeover from diesels, and hydrogen (which can emit H2O as exhaust) will probably become the new gasoline.
ICE won't die because there will always be the people that really just want to drive, the speed nuts that feel the need to hit 140mph at least once, the trail blazers that can't be arsed to find a charging station in da woods, the old folks that just wanna hear and feel an engine rumble, the future hipster that wants to drive a 40 year old Tercel to work, the paranoid prepper that thinks the power grid WILL fail, the stance fag that can't figure out how to move an electric motor, the Veeky Forumstest, etc.

>It's sad when GM beats you at your own game

The Model 3 hasn't been released yet.

>still no improvement
lol, he fell for the marketing

is that supposed to be good? for a company that's entirely built on hype that's terrible.

Wouldn't anything above zero be good for a company built on hype?