discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzB6N-iuHEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for reinhardt mains

Legs

Reminder that Junkrat requires no skill to play.

>your team has a player a whole rank below your teams average.
>plays like absolute fucking shit making the match a 5V6.
>enemy team has a player an entire rank below their teams.
>actually lands shots, gets eliminations and isn't a sack of shit, so heavy that the enemy team can't carry them.

500SR leeway cap when?

Everyone: which characters do you enjoy killing the most, and why?

In no particular order:
>Widowmaker: instalockers who can't hit shit
>Genji: tryhards
>Bastion: campers just looking to pubstomp
>Symmetra: 7 metre curry beam
>D. Va: ...

reminder that your main requires no skill to play, fuck you

>"But I have gold damage"
Useless. Every. Time.

>tfw you will never play Overwatch with Jamison Fawkes

Why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=pzB6N-iuHEY

What are they talking about?

Hana upskirt images

MeiCree is best ship

It literally happens, don't be retarded. Just because you are smart enough not to get caught doesn't mean every other genji is. It's my way of punishing bad genji players.

any NA wanna play some ranked together?

2k flex here

I'm 90% sure I just heard the nigga that does the voice of McCree in a game right now

Amélie Lacroix's warm body.

Now there's two threads guys goddammit

I just want more gameplay with Jamison talking like Junkratto.

How do I not suck as Sombra?

Loneliest ape in the world

You can't suck as her if you don't play as her.

Wrestle with Jeff, prepare for death

>spends Christmas with a dyke and her ginger gf because nobody else gave a shit about recall

Poor Winston

Wait for the ptr patch to go live so that her hack cooldown goes from 12 to 8 seconds and the hack itself to take 0.8 instead of a full second.

NEED MORE BLUE, POST MORE BLUE MERCI

Blue Mercy, you say?

Nothing satisfies me as much as whapping a tracer in the back of the head as rein

>Partying alone with your AI waifu

Looks like Winston's living the life to me, user

Do gorillas eat meat?

mute voice and play QP

don't try and play as Tracer

YOU ARE NOT TRACER

hack tanks when it's most inconvenient for them

hack packs to give enemy flankers a hard time, make life easier for your flankers and take some pressure off your supports

work on your tracking aim and don't engage people who are searching for a target, distracted enemies are best

use translocate to get to high ground, not just camp a healthpack

>We have “Widowmaker”, who you saw in the intro. Widowmaker was taken and transformed. She was a very nice girl at one point and was transformed into one of the world’s most deadliest assassins, her blood literally runs cold. But we hope that one day with some therapy and guidance she can be nicer to people.

NO

>"Why is their Zarya always at full charge?"
>"Why do their healers always have ults?"

>Interesting, but this would make the game even more difficult to balance.
That could be wrong, besides, who cares about balance, that idea has flew through the window long ago, this game will NEVER be balanced, might as well jump to the fun stuff right way.

Consider this, at one breaking point, further increasing the number of weapons and abilities for heroes could very well lead to a situation in which any good player who likes to play a certain hero more than others --and is good with it--, can do well against any kind of opposing team composition or individual opponent because of his unique loadout that he has mastered.

Now, this would not only stop forcing players to play heroes they do not enjoy playing just so they can win, but also end this "counter" meme that forces everyone to play heroes with the least amount of "counter"s.

You love playing Reinhardt but you rarely get to play him aggresively? Swap your 2000HP shield with a 1000HP shield for an only 4 second cooldown firestrike.
You love playing Pharah but there is always a hitscan on the enemy team? Swap your consussive blast with sideways air dash.
You love playing Junkrat but you like to actually aim instead of spamming? Swap his grenade launcher with a faster projectile but lower magazine launcher. Also choose whether if you want 2 traps and 0 mines or 2 mines or 0 traps at the same time.

Shit like this.

Why is it almost every time I run into an aggressive asshole I can check their career profile and Genji is at the top of the list with fifty hours on it?

There's a type of player that always plays Genji I swear. It's not even a stereotype.

It's just a shame I couldn't be bothered to filter a Mercy image to blue to post alongside that comment.

>engaging party mode
>door opens up and is Athena in a full sex droid body

neither does

>lucio
>mercy
>zarya
>reinhardt
>d.va
>mcree
>soldier

and so on

Can't wait to see the redemption arc of Widow.. maybe with a revenant Gerard? Who knows

>that erection when you finally figure out hanzo's spray pattern
>shooting pharahs out of the air and spawn camping cocky tracers without using scatter
>headshotting tanks all day

Is he the most satisfying hero to play well as?

Skin when?

>spray pattern
Nigga what

>revenant Gerard
>another thought-to-be-dead hero
Yes please.
I want this thing to be a running joke in the Overatch.

advanced theoretical trigonometry and calculus

>tfw someone actually told me to pick genji in ranked
FeelsGoodMan they usually just tell me to switch off genji.

>redemption arc
she better be redeemed in death

How rude

>Not spraying arrows directly into the air to honor your Hun ancestors
>Not going 6 Hanzo in No Limits to rain arrows on your enemies

so what's the worst fucking shit you've ever seen
pictured: the team's sombra main

BIMPLE GEOLGEBRA

>That could be wrong, besides, who cares about balance, that idea has flew through the window long ago, this game will NEVER be balanced, might as well jump to the fun stuff right way.

This. Blizzard is balls at balancing and as long as every hero has even a minute amount of viability at the highest skill level I'm fine with it.
Make 100 heroes and 1000 alternate weapons total then hire some chink interns to "balance" the game over the course of the year.

What did Chu mean by this?

You'd think the gratuitous auto-aim would make up for the lack of sights.

That you are a massive faggot with nothing better to do than to post this in every thread.

1) You are not tracer you are a disruptive support.

hack healthpacks that the enemy would use.
hack tanks when they are choking
if someone is chasing you, bait them into following you to a hacked hpack.
Do not be afraid to spam damage down the choke, you have the fastest ult in the game abuse it.

2) use hacked healthpacks dont camp them.

you see a hacked guy has an ult, nuke em.

I played FPS on console (mainly MW and BO) for years before picking up OW on PC. The lack of aim assist really fucked me up for a while before I learned to aim (which is by nature much easier with a mouse).

Jamison Fawkes!

Whatever he means by it, I think he has great taste in art, because those are all very cute!

>genji
>beat the shit out of some roadhog, fucker is awful at the game and literally has to stand still to shoot
>16 eliminations on him alone without ulting, use him for farming ults the entire round and end up with 43 eliminations because of it
>he switches to symmetra the next game and auto-locks me, die in an instant and they t-bag me and spend the rest of the match shit-talking me
>they get potg killing 3 guys with M1+W when I got a solo team wipe thanks to his stupid ass, furthering their shit talking
>next match I headshot them and they quit midgame

I know they were angry but them being such a vermin filled me with some kind of mixture of disgust that lead to anger of their existence.

How do we fix Winston?

>i have big wanks for you
what did torb mean by this?

It's "I have big plans for jews"

Give his shield tents less cooldown time, revert them to their previous shield HP, allow him to drop more than one, or give him more armor and damage.
One of the four.

>Whatever he means by it, I think he has great taste in art, because those are all very cute!

I don't want to make you sad but he usually doesn't. I don't even like those pictures he posted. Also he doesn't post Overwatch art with nearly enough variety for his tastes to not be very easily identifiable.

>getting fried by the 7 meter curry beam
It's never pretty.

>Dropped from 3574 to 3186 in just 7 days
Send help, please. I can't take it anymore, all the leavers and trolls are killing me!

He is beyond fixing

Jamisonbro!

Trump won so being gay is illegal now world wide. Tracer has no choice but to marry a gorilla.

Tesla cannon doesn't require reloading

1. Restore shield back to 1000 HP
2. Reduce the overall cooldown to 12 seconds total

nah, just buy him a trip to Vegas

make him take actual skill to play

Oh, don't worry, user, that doesn't make me sad! There's nothing wrong with different people liking different things!

Hello, user! How are you? Have you had any good matches lately?

>waaah I keep dying to him that obviously means he requires no skill to use!

You ever tried him?

cont. general rule of thumb is this

Hack the following first: Mei, Tanks, Bastion, Pharah, Reaper, Ana, Sombra, Widow.

For Mcrees and Genjis hack them from behind/
reflect.

For uncloaking, find the enemy you want to go for then uncloak in a nearby building out of sight. walk up to the enemy and kill them.

Save emps for the following.

Soundbarrier, Highnoon, CORE, Whole hog

So is anyone going to actually buy the Mei skin? Especially now that we have four other skins to buy?

>(You)
>Hello, user! How are you? Have you had any good matches lately?
Haha, that's the screenshot I made for you :D
Yes, surprisingly. Been climbing steadily (even though I'm still in low gold). Good times.
How have you been?

Genji is beta

Blue eyes

why does pharah cosplay as being dead all the time

For me it's going to be D.Va then Zen then Rein and maybe Winston

I hate pigs so no roadhog and Mei's looks like shit

Tracer "mains" (read: autists) are a fucking nightmare.

>If you're a tank, she just dances around you and uses you as an ult battery
>If you're support, you're dead
>If your DPS isn't willing to take a break from missing everyone to scare her off, she will do this literally the entire game

is that actual concept art?

Fuck no, everything they've shown us has been knees up. I can't find anything showing her lower legs or feet and you just know she is going to be wearing really stupid fucking boots

Tracer's main job is to fuck up healers. Fucking nightmare the closer you get to diamond

I've been great! I've actually been taking a break from Overwatch for the past few days so I don't burn out, so no exciting stories there, I'm afraid. I did find out my CNY fortune for 2017, though, which was interesting. It's good that you're climbing, I hope it keeps going well for you!

I did find out my CNY fortune for 2017
Do tell.

Is the actual Hack ability cooldown getting changed? I didn't see that in the PTR notes.

Imagine being Winston, wanting to stick his tiny pencil gorilla dick into Tracer (the one female who has ever shown him affection) but already being cockblocked due to the species barrier, being a socially awkward nerd and the friendzone, now quadruply disadvantaged by the revelation she is a muff muncher.

Haha, how can I even imagine something like this haha