/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/17/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/s_u_V3
strawpoll.me/12162998
twitter.com/KaibutsuShidou
pastebin.com/6d48WFMX
pastebin.com/F0GpaEcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll stay for one more bread

Ouma is crap!

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT KAEDE DIED FOR NOTHING

I don't know why I've played tons of games with cute girls, cuter than you and we'll it's weird out of all them I fell for you

I'm in love with you Kaede

Size difference!

Ded protagonist

I love Kiibo!

It's not as if she was worth anything in the first place.

probably had more interaction in-universe than Kaede had with Amami or Saihara desu

I reject hope!
I reject despair!
I reject Danganronpa!

Best bot

What? Kaede had a shit ton of interaction with Saihara. I'll give you Amami though, but most of the fans are from before the game even came out.

He's shit.

SOURCE

What a dumb bitch.

It's just a phase, Shuichi. You'll get over it eventually!

At least Kaede was important to Saihara Togami pretty much forgot that Chihiro even exists after the 2nd class trial

Is this the same guy who posts Kiibo bg edits?

source?

When can I expect V3 Merch to come out, that isn't only available to JP?

twitter.com/s_u_V3

Remember one week ago when we thought there would be no fanart for this game?

Just use amiami.

THANK YOU

>dies Chapter 1 due to Tsumugi's assholery
>even if she didn't die then, tulpaman would've killed her
The game was rigged from the start.

If it was wouldn't he be editing the background?

People who aren't super neets are starting to finally finish the game and start posting art.

It's too late now nobody cares about the DR1 cast anymore

Reminder that Kiibo is for pure bullying!

MIUBROS ASSEMBLE

I'm glad our union is still very strong!

Yeah, No duh, But when do you think I can expect merch to come out.

Being Himiko is suffering.

Saihara is for _____!

Reminder that Kiibo is Korekiyo's property!

rape

Gang rape!

Tender loving!

Tender rape!

>there was no true ending
maximum kek

Brutal loving!

Consensual and vanilla hand-holding!

Delete that image, Kiibo is the only one who gets to hold Saihara's hand!

Hugs! followed by rape!

Yes, Yes?

I love you guys. We've had some fun times.

Time to find out the truth.

strawpoll.me/12162998
strawpoll.me/12162998
strawpoll.me/12162998

Why do you people have twitters? At least make it so I can't recognize you use this thread, what I have just seen will haunt me eternally.

I care about the DR1 cast.

Because nips migrated from pixiv a year or something ago.

Where's the tender rape option? Shit poll.

Cockteasing and leaving him hot and bothered and frustrated!

Love and marriage.

What did you see?

We sure have. We've made some good content for this general with our writing.

>DR1 cast: Mostly dead
>DR2 cast: Fully alive(minus one...)and having cute SoL adventures on Jabberwock

Still mad

Hey, we wouldn't be Miubros without our love for Miu, right?

Don't worry, surely Miu's time travel notes will be taken into account and we'll get the happiest, most pandering ending possible before Kodaka quits making vidya cold turkey.

non-anonymous interaction and mutual friendship

DR3 cast: only Mitarai and Munakata.
DRV3 cast: only Saihara and worst girls.

But why not both?

Rough loving!

Indeed. Let's keep our love strong.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Polygamy is wrong and impure.

If Saiharafags say that Saihara is for brutal rape and Kiibo is for the same thing, what do the shippers say about these two as a ship? Meme tier, but I am actually curious to hear how this one would pan out if they're both bottom lovemakers

Tenmiko happy ending!

They're both dead anyway.

I bet that Gonta's fans didn't expect this turn of events.

They rape each other simultaneously.

Every thread until we like it?

Their love is pure and they only hold hands and blush while not being able to look each other in the eye.
>implying Kiibo's not going to come back next game with his personality erased and set to killmode

How does Kiibo rape without a dick?

Add Ouma to the mix, he is for rape too. For extra brutal one.

Teaching how to be a proper dom

They engage in tender hand holding and shy kisses.

I love him.

>implying women, who do not in fact have penises can't rape men

You can't rape Ouma.

Hey anons. I didn't see anything that make Kaede a good character, I don't even like her.

Is there really a big deal in Kaede? I want to know.

>mfw slowly starting to ship it
I hope they get more art

>Kiibo has literally none of the pieces for sexual activities

Come on, user. I shouldn't have to clarify this shit.

If you don't like her, don't. She's meme-tier "protagonist" but I like her design and chapter one was really well-done.

>Killmode
Top character in the whole franchise. He killed danganronpa now he can kill everything that remains.

>when you rape ouma you're actually the one being raped

You don't know that, user. He's wearing clothes.
Also,
>tfw you followed a ton of Juzo artists and now they're Gontafags

>kiibo is a robot
>robots can be updated and modified
>miu has once before added features to kiibo
>it is completely possible for kiibo to possess genitals

God dammit user, you're not thinking about the big picture!

Not that user, but, pretty sure nonconsensually penetrating someone with ANY foreign object (so not just a penis) counts as rape. So he could use a dildo.

I just saw this too, feels good man

Ouma's joke about wanting Toujou to be his mother backfired on him.

>The reason Ouma took 1 hour longer to get motive videos was because Toujou went full mom started lecturing on how to properly behave.

twitter.com/KaibutsuShidou

Miu is dead. If he didn't get that upgrade before chapter 4, he's shit out of luck.

So if I stab someone with a knife in the ass, would it be rape?

So what is the symbolism behind this fucking room?

Slow bread? Have a Kiibofag post.
More information never hurts!

Love Hotel TL: pastebin.com/6d48WFMX
Prison mode end TL: pastebin.com/F0GpaEcB

FTE summary:
>1-
He talks to Saihara about his features which includes basic things like a music player and a hand dryer. Saihara comments that he's surprisingly ordinary and he takes it as an insult.
>2-
Kiibo starts talking about Dr. Iidabashi and his origins. He was given an AI to learn about emotions and gain a personality. Eventually this leads to him mentioning that he has "died" before. Iidabashi was seriously injured and Kiibo blamed himself for it, and ended up killing himself since he believed that he broke the most important rule for robots- not harming humans. When he came back, his AI was a clean slate, just like a baby. Additionally he lost all of his memories. Everything he knows about before this point is from Iidabashi.
>3-
He talks to Saihara about how he wants to start a business that takes adavantage of the fact that he's a robot. For some reason, he decides that being an idol is what he wants to do and asks Saihara if he wants to listen. His singing is very terrible and Saihara suggests that he lipsyncs, but Kiibo gets angry again.
>4-
Kiibo has given up on the idol thing and wants suggestions from Saihara on what his robot business should be. You're given several options to say- stuntman, things in dangerous areas, or robot maid. Regardless it ends with Saihara suggesting that he try nursing, but Kiibo is too embarrassed about undressing people and too weak to lift people to do it.
>5-
Kiibo says that when he leaves he needs to ask Iidabashi for more settings so that he can do a good job, but Saihara notices that he doesn't seem happy with the idea and says that he shouldn't do things he doesn't want to. He says that Kiibo can do anything he wants with a little experience and guidance from a friend, and Saihara suggests that he will be that friend if he would like that. Kiibo accepts.

>Toujou went full mom started lecturing on how to properly behave.
Oh god, I want to see it.

Yes

Probably not? I was just going off a definition I found.
>unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.