twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/822836172112195584
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit OP image

No, sire.

This is an Hoshidian whore

we ARCHER NOW

Azura a shit

Severa a shit

You don't really think Severa is shit. You're just saying that because you're 12 and you want to ruffle feathers.

What's an Awakening MaMU design that doesn't fucking suck? I want to marry Maribelle or Panne, but it seems to be fucking impossible to make a good looking MaMU, and the dialogue for him is apparently worse than for FeMU as well.

This is a Plegian whore

Can you not? Thanks.

I miss blinking sprites

I don't think that Dragon was Duma, though it very well may have been. It looks a lot like a statue, though it might be the lighting. That sword doesn't look like nuFalchion, but it might be a slightly different Falchion classic, or they may give Alm his own special sword.

Lucina is my bae.

That's a Hoshidian wife.

>plegian whore
>doesn't post an image of aversa
?????

Untrue, who would marry a whore?

Chrom x Tharja would have been a cool pairing to have tb.h

Didn't someone from this general once write a mock support and ending for them?

Yeah back when /feg/ was about autism with fun and not just autism

You would!

Your dad would

Wasn't your waifu effie? Infidel cunt.

What if Sharena and Alphonse are descendants of Chrom?

Please stop your autism. Wait till we hit 750 replies to make a new thread. This isn't a hard to fucking understand concept.

>Chrom is a descendant of Marth's
>He BTFOs Walhart, a dsecendant of Alm's
Alm status
B
T
F
O

Maybe I'm looking at this wrong, but doesn't this guy kinda have that melt-y disfigured look Duma had? Obviously translated into 3D of course. Isn't that where the Flachion goes when Alm Finishes as well?

Tharja fag once told us the support translation was horrendous for her 90% of her lines.
Which i would agree since the english marriage lines were fucking off putting but, the nip was cute.

making sevsev jealous on her birthday

Who said Walhart is Alm's descendant?

Making Sevsev on her birthday!

Forgot pic

Alm has better hair and actually wears armor while Marth is a dumb savage

It's been thousands of years. Unless Alm was gay 99% of the continent is probably descended from him. Hundreds of Millions of people are descended from William the Conqueror IIRC.

Triple anal with SevSev on her birthday!

Only Severafags welcome!

Anyone got a pic of new!Tobin from the trailer?

Bitch, Marth's hair is perfect in it's natural state

I see what you mean, the side of its face kinda looks deformed, but to me it looks like a statue falling in on itself, especially with the horn that we can see having a chunk of it broken off. That could be a Zombie Dragon or White Dragon skull.

Camilla a best!

found it

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/822836172112195584

But that would make them Celica's descendants too.

>Marth is a dumb savage
Ironic.

3 cocks in her ass at the same time isn't enough. She needs 5

He's right, though. Fuck Corrin

So, will they rename Alm's Falchion so it isn't a massive plot hole?

Alm is 100% right here. You can't compassionately stab someone.

I think severa will make it to the top 10 FE HEroes

You can make them user, you just haven't tried harder.

plot hole or deepest lore?

Why would Tharja accept the hug? Go back and look at her supports with Morgan, the child of the man she actually loves, she is not at all warm to her.

That's a little too much for her, 3 will do just fine!

It has Mila sealed inside of it, granting it is Potency. So they'll rename it to the Sword of Seals

Lucina did when I let her murder me.

How would that even happen? That's a pretty tight crowd, if they're all aiming for the same hole.

Floating dicks

BIG sister is cute!

If Marth didn't compassionately stab Medeus then maybe his sister wouldn't have been raped by Gharnef.

Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates have:
>an Avatar to allow the player to immerse themselves in the story
>supports for bonus character development outside of the plot
>a marriage system to entice players to unlock supports between units they like as well as..
>unique children that can be modified via eugenics to make stronger units
>Pair Up to allow for more strategy, refined in Fates with Attack and Guard Stance
>My Castle in Fates that gives you something to do between chapters with online interactivity to visit and battle with others
>beautiful CG cutscenes
>tons of content [Awakening - 26 Chapters, 23 Paralogues; Birthright/Conquest/Revelation - 28 Chapters, 22 Paralogues]
>with Xenologues factored in, it's very possible you will never run out of maps to play

Fire Emblem Echoes has:
>no Avatar, Alm is still the main character, if you don't like Alm as a character then tough break
>no supports
>no marriage system; Alm and Celica were a pair in the original game, if you don't like Celica, you're out of luck
>no child units
>no Pair Up
>no petting or other notable features from My Castle
>it's trying to stay as faithful to Gaiden as possible, meaning that QOL changes from Awakening/Fates are removed
>only five (5) chapters, Gaiden is one of the shortest FE games
>2D QUALITY anime cutscenes
>clearly a tight budget, B-team pet project just to keep the 3DS alive a liiiiiiiittle while longer while the true A-team works on FE Switch
>fast localization implies that there isn't a lot of text in general to translate, less content
>will sell very poorly if word of cut features gets out
>poor sales will convince IntSys to not remake other past titles (good)

>all three games have the same price (((pirating is not an argument)))

This.
I like this.
Can't believe I ever missed this. Reminds me of that short stint we had ages ago where we wanted to write all the missing RD supports but only came up with like 3 or 4.

Looking at Medeus, that dragon actually looks a lot like him in his Dark Dragon Form from FE12, except for the horns on either side of its head. So it might just be a cut-scene about the Falchion. Or Maybe Duma is just a dragon this game.

@166207098
Poor bait copypasted from a two days old /v/ thread

Stop posting this people on here will actually believe you

How does the Falchion get in Gharnef's hands in FE3?

The Falchion is always full of plot holes.

I hope you won't take seriously this dumbass, that's literally bait from /v/.

That's why they also announced the Switch game, it lets people know the remake is just a filler

He stole it when he stole Elise.

Why Marth didn't keep it in arms reach is beyond me. He's not the brightest sort.

>FE12
FE3, sorry. He looks less similar in FE12, because he's missing the head horn.

Hmmm, you might be right actually user. I hope we do get slime dragon Duma though

Okay, so I know this is bait of some sort, but really, can someone in this thread explain "the 5 chapters" thing. What?

Please post more Mar-Mar

Chapters are more like "Acts"

It really does have only 5 chapters.

I hope not, Medeus is boring. Duma is the coolest last boss for being a slime dragon.

I hope the scene turns black for this battle. God that would be perfect.

I legit cannot even tell what I'm looking at here.

He also took new recruits to supress a rebellion, as opposed of taking veterans like Abel and Cain.

Femui is pure and innocent!

He might degenerate after an initial battle and become a swamp monster.

>no one worships Duma by Awakening's time, only Mila
Duma Beta Uprising when?

But he did that to prioritize the security of his people.

I like Hana

nah

In fairness, that was supposed to be a simple thing, and defeating minor threats is a good way for recruits to get field experience, even in real life tactics of the time. It just escalated into a disaster once he realized what was going on.

Also, Abel was retired at that point, so he couldn't bring him even if he wanted. Plus he had Arran to back them up, even if he wasn't the most ideal choice due to cancer.

How so? Altea still got fucked up.

It's not fair. Duma's Empire was the high culture of Valentia. Mila's Kingdom was a degenerate shithole. The advert confirmed what we already knew.

Because he got played, he never expected people to actually have it out for him as much as they did.

He never expected the strongest country on the continent to attack his.

Femui gets fucked by all her brothers.

Explain further.

He didn't know Hardin had lost his marbles and much less that he thought he had been cucked by him.

> Lorenz: Marth. I'm telling you, bro, Hardin has gone nuts. He wants to kill these kids and steal all our clay.
>Marth: Pshh, nothing personell, Lorenz, but I work for Lord Hardin now
>Marth kills Lorenz
>Lang: Good job, Marth, now I will take these children to Hardin for summary execution
>Marth: Yeah, whatever

cousin~ posting time!

Every chapter in gaiden is like a sequence of small chapters of other FE games

I'm pretty sure Marth audibly objects to Lang taking the children away.

He could have prevented it. Lang didn't even have any men with him.